Thread: Shops with best prices

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Angelic Springwood - $40 for an hour BUT hit & miss here aka Daisy Hill.
    As we all know hard to get quality at good price but yes prices are coming down and options are going up - HURRAY!!!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Angelic Springwood - $40 for an hour BUT hit & miss here aka Daisy Hill.
    As we all know hard to get quality at good price but yes prices are coming down and options are going up - HURRAY!!!!!
    Daisy Hill is further south from Springwood. It's in Alamanda St and pricey extras

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Daisy Hill is further south from Springwood. It's in Alamanda St and pricey extras
    Opps not aka meant also like
    I'm bad, again.......
    4Fl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Went to the $40 per hour shop this afternoon for a trial punt. Booked for the full hour.

Was met by Chinese ML who I thought was in her late 20s. Great body. Went for option 3. The massage was like I was back in Thailand. Heaps of b2b rubbing. When the hour was up I extended for another hour as it was so good and excellent VFM. Was certainly one of the best ever in Brisbane.

The quality of the service and the fantastic pricing will mean this shop and ML will definitely be on my favourite list. Also means one less $60/hr shop on my regular visit list unless they drop their prices.

M.A.