Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shops with best prices

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Shops with best prices

Let's get the ball rolling and get pricing down.

$30 for 30 minutes.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_2...r-Removal.html

M.A.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Escape Massage at Woody Point are doing $30 opening for an hour - kate st —

Special ends 21/4 — can’t review it cause I couldn’t get a booking yesterday..,,saw it on Gumtree not Locanto...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Angelic Springwood - $40 for an hour BUT hit & miss here aka Daisy Hill.
    As we all know hard to get quality at good price but yes prices are coming down and options are going up - HURRAY!!!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    HeavenlyMassage2 advertises Greenslopes, Bowen Hills, and Boondall massage shops.
    All at $40 per hour specials.
    Here is Boondall.
    https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...-BOONDALL.html

Check advertiser for other adverts.

Price per hour is ok, but more importantly is condition and amenities at the shop, the girls, and price for extras.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Here is another at $40 for an hour.

So long as they don't overcharge on extras.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_3...-Brisbane.html

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Angelic Springwood - $40 for an hour BUT hit & miss here aka Daisy Hill.
    As we all know hard to get quality at good price but yes prices are coming down and options are going up - HURRAY!!!!!
    Daisy Hill is further south from Springwood. It's in Alamanda St and pricey extras

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Daisy Hill is further south from Springwood. It's in Alamanda St and pricey extras
    Opps not aka meant also like
    I'm bad, again.......
    4Fl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Went to the $40 per hour shop this afternoon for a trial punt. Booked for the full hour.

Was met by Chinese ML who I thought was in her late 20s. Great body. Went for option 3. The massage was like I was back in Thailand. Heaps of b2b rubbing. When the hour was up I extended for another hour as it was so good and excellent VFM. Was certainly one of the best ever in Brisbane.

The quality of the service and the fantastic pricing will mean this shop and ML will definitely be on my favourite list. Also means one less $60/hr shop on my regular visit list unless they drop their prices.

M.A.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    think these shops should just start advertising massage + extra inclusive prices like Goldie and Sydney shops, this way the MLs can avoid cheap punters who tries to cheat on MLs and still getting a decent income...

I believe it's better for punters and better for girls too

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    think these shops should just start advertising massage + extra inclusive prices like Goldie and Sydney shops, this way the MLs can avoid cheap punters who tries to cheat on MLs and still getting a decent income...
    Sorry but strongly disagree ...as far as I am concerned shops should advertise low massage prices and then let punters and girls negotiate for extras. All inclusive prices, to me, are a minefield because you don't know what you get and quality of service.
    I'm sorry but if ML want to avoid cheap punters they just say no to negotiations. Can't see how you can cheat on a ML - what are you going to demand she performs at a certain level?
    A ML will earn a decent income if her services are good. Can't see how your system is better for punters but you are entitled to your opinion.
    As many know OS you pay after the deed. Now not saying this should be the system here but how many times have you been promised the world and then ended up with a lifeless tug?
    4Fl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    This argument would have merit if like the Sydney shops you were sure of the service you would get for the inclusive price. Sydney shops know that there is strong competition so not delivering on a combo of massage + service would signal their death.
    Over the years in my experience Brisbane has been very hit and miss so a combined charge would not be my choice.
    Surely to give the girls "a decent income and be better for them" is to give them as much as possible from the "extra services" as this money goes straight to them.
    Once the massage fee is paid - what follows is the cream for the girls - I'm sure they would want it this way too.
    Puff Puff Prof

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Had an interesting discussion with a manager of Massage shop near the inner city. She is a very nice person, articulate, sensible and provides a good service. Although not Asian which is a big change for me her manner and personality shines through giving both "participants" a nice time. So hi and thank you if you are reading this.
    We managed to end up talking about the scene and prices et al. She said she wouldn't do massage for less than $50 an hour when I told her some shops are offering $40 for an Hour. Her current shop is $65 for an hour. Her business model is to create a great experience with sexily dressed ladies, with good personalities and good service which would include a good massage plus ending of usually a tug or nude at most. She is dead against anything further be it BJ or FS.
    I told her that she will have to compete with lower priced massages from shops, girls who want to earn more than just the fee for rub & tug and shops that offer much much more.
    She seems to think a shop can survive on just the massage trade and the occasional extras customer. I said - Most guys don't come to ML for the massage!
    My observations over the past 6 months is that shops are lowering their massage prices, girls are offering more services and the cost of these services are coming down.
    Unless we see some interference from LE or the Courier Mail decides to do an "investigative report" I cannot see why the trend should not continue.
    She reads this forum so any feedback to her would be helpful be it in agreement or otherwise of my comments.
    4F

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The forty dollars an hour is very low. Enjoy it while you can. From what I hear it's not permanent

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    The forty dollars an hour is very low. Enjoy it while you can. From what I hear it's not permanent
    Your in box is full.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Let's get the ball rolling and get pricing down.

$30 for 30 minutes.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_2...r-Removal.html

M.A.
    How much were extras?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xzaga View Post
    How much were extras?
    Haven't been for quite some time now but when I did they were quite exy. Hopefully come down a little now also.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_3...TAL-BLISS.html

Saw this on Locanto. Located in Zillmere. Be good if the 1hr rate came down.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast