Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shops with best prices

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    [QUOTE=ococpunt;1707618]https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_3...an-Rd-UMG.html

new owner? $55 per hr, bit out in the open but I do believe they have parking behind, anyone tried it out?[/QUOTE
    This place used to b Welcome to Massage and once had an ex SS star working there but yrs ago now. I c they have put up a fence for a bit of privacy but parking is a nightmare if u dont park out the front. They have a big table and roof rails for back walking too. Only went to c her and havent been since.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone able to pm me what opt 1, 2 and 3 are? Sorry im still noob xD

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    [QUOTE=reddoor;1707747]
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_3...an-Rd-UMG.html

new owner? $55 per hr, bit out in the open but I do believe they have parking behind, anyone tried it out?[/QUOTE
    This place used to b Welcome to Massage and once had an ex SS star working there but yrs ago now. I c they have put up a fence for a bit of privacy but parking is a nightmare if u dont park out the front. They have a big table and roof rails for back walking too. Only went to c her and havent been since.
    Have not been to this shop for a long while. Been having lot of fun elsewhere for a lot less.

Had a 45 min massage yesterday Inc TT, CBJ, DATY and fs. All for a total of $110.
    Quality was not really that good.

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Potato82 View Post
    Anyone able to pm me what opt 1, 2 and 3 are? Sorry im still noob xD
    option 1 is a hand job - after that 2,3,4,5, could be anything.
    Although I do know option 8 is BBBJTCWS- that's bare back blow job to completion with swallowing ...or is that option 9..dam!
    4F

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_3...th-CIM-35.html

she sounds desperate for money, but not my kind of thing...

Junior Member(有D料到)

Lol she’s trying for a baby as the excuse for no anal sex!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

.....and she lives in Kingston. Is your wife a goer?... Say no more,say no more. 😆😆

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hahahahaha, is this for real ? 24/7 but 2 hours notice ? why so hubby can be gaffer taped and hide in the cupboard.
    i will go but only after dark and she guarantees the wheels will be left on my car, hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningman1969 View Post
    Lol she’s trying for a baby as the excuse for no anal sex!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    does swallowing cum help her with pregnancy? 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    HeavenlyMassage2 advertises Greenslopes, Bowen Hills, and Boondall massage shops.
    All at $40 per hour specials.
    Here is Boondall.
    https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...-BOONDALL.html

Check advertiser for other adverts.

Price per hour is ok, but more importantly is condition and amenities at the shop, the girls, and price for extras.
    Still $40 hr ,hurry up b4 they change to $60.planning to go this weekend again lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    punted at two $40 shops over the past several days

greenslopes - saw L, skinny petite girl, lovely nipples, bushy enough for a wild fire and friendly service, had op3, all up $110

springwood - saw A, slightly older than L although I may be wrong, bigger tits, decent attitude, wanted get straight into action, went all the way, all up $140, however time was cut short by 20mins which I was not impressed about

WIR - Yes to L

punting and pricing is getting better by the day
    Tried the Greenslopes shop. $40 / hr + $80 for the ultimate package with protection. Mid 30’s lady, still attractive

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just got back from 1hr session with a very attractive early 20s Chinese girl with good size naturals.

Inc was plenty of b2b rubbing, cbj and FS all for $140.

No 8 Carnegie, Blacktown Sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    punted at two $40 shops over the past several days

greenslopes - saw L, skinny petite girl, lovely nipples, bushy enough for a wild fire and friendly service, had op3, all up $110

springwood - saw A, slightly older than L although I may be wrong, bigger tits, decent attitude, wanted get straight into action, went all the way, all up $140, however time was cut short by 20mins which I was not impressed about

WIR - Yes to L

punting and pricing is getting better by the day
    Why didn’t you just fukk her for the full hour....then you’d have no reason to whinge about being short changed by 20 minutes!!!! 🤷*♂️

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Perhaps he couldn’t contain his load. Happens to 1 in 4 men....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That Tufton St place is rubbish. Some old scarecrow working there, took off quick.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perusal View Post
    That Tufton St place is rubbish. Some old scarecrow working there, took off quick.
    LOL Had the same experience think I would have beat Roger Bannister

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Speaking of good value - had a session recently down the Coast at Southport in Scarborough St. Checked out 2 venues before deciding on the third. Girls were screaming for my business. I finally settled on one shop where I had to fight off the girl grabbing my cock as I was worn out. She was eager to please and offered all access points - yes all. I would say late 20's, slim, great tight arse, pussy was wet as, nice firm titties and a very devilish grin and naughty words as well. At one stage I thought she must have been on something as she was like a maniac - as if she hadn't had sex for 3 years and I was the last man alive. The fee - well I paid $50 for 45 mins and when she said how much for extras I said ''everything for 2 pineapples". Once she started honestly it was like she was possessed. I am thinking that the closeness of competition down Southport way leads to fierce competition. WIR: give me 2 days to recover ( not just 1) and I think I might be ready to go again. Hey I'm getting older
    Prof

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    New shop. 2/236 Stafford Rd.
    Almost opposite Thai Diamond and not far from Unique Thai on Stafford Rd.
    Very large rooms. Floor to ceiling walls.
    Toilet out back in shop complex. No shower.
    Did a walk in. Met by Cambodian lady, attractive, 30ish.
    Also Chinese lady, 50ish. Scary looking.
    I said I just popped in to say hello and look at shop. The younger lady said they are different and worth a try.
    Ok. $50 for 1hr and $50 for extra which was nude from start, pussy play, some DATY.
    Very nice massage style. Can do soft to medium to hard.
    Lots of body contact. Excellent TT skills, keeps going back to maintain interest.
    Very smily, happy, engaging personality.
    Really good fun to be with. Cuddling, light kissing included.
    Her body contact skills were a step above most others I've experienced. For example she'd rest her pussy on the back of my foot whilst massaging my legs.
    Engaging and happy chatting all the way.
    I asked about the $50 for extra, and she said it is their standard price to attract customers.

Apparently connected with a on Gold Coast, Greenslopes and another new one to open in Annerley.

Normally 3 girls to be rostered at the Stafford Shop. Rotating with the other shops.

I've been to the Greenslopes shop. Older ML. No good. Open ceilings as well?

This Stafford shop is convenient for me. I'd go back as the ML was really nice and the price is sensational.

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...-Stafford.html

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Gold Coast style of shops are hitting the Brisbane market now...

more competition the better

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We just need shops to catch up to sydney pricing n service

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast