Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 141 to 158 of 158

Thread: Shops with best prices

  1. #141
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    22-04-2019
    Posts
    10

    Kedron.

    Quote Originally Posted by xzaq View Post
    Yeah I donít think emily & co have any competition in that area
    Kedron is fun enough. Had an interesting flower named girl look after me several times lately.
    Huge fun slim tall girl.
    Worth it.

  2. #142
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    22-04-2018
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by xzaq View Post
    Yeah I don’t think emily & co have any concerns about competition in that area..
    The other owner is "taking a break" or so
    I was told when I called on the weekend to see when she is working next. She seemed a bit jaded the last time I saw her a while ago and wasn't really into it like previous visits. Understandable really. When you've been a ML for quite a few years the enthusiasm starts to wane. Which raises a question - do ML's have a shelf life?

  3. #143
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    19-06-2018
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    The other owner is "taking a break" or so
    When you've been a ML for quite a few years the enthusiasm starts to wane. Which raises a question - do ML's have a shelf life?
    Apparently there is a high degree of tennis elbow and RSI which leads to early retirement.

  4. #144
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    03-10-2012
    Posts
    1,920
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Apparently there is a high degree of tennis elbow and RSI which leads to early retirement.
    since the injury is work-related they should get compensated for it ....

  5. #145
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    13-08-2019
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    since the injury is work-related they should get compensated for it ....
    Lol lol lol. They dont even pay tax so why should they get compensated

  6. #146
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    21-11-2015
    Posts
    1,437
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    since the injury is work-related they should get compensated for it ....
    A massive increase for compo claims for young Asian women, all with the same injury.
    Nothing sus about that 😒

  7. #147
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    21-11-2015
    Posts
    1,437
    Quote Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
    Lol lol lol. They dont even pay tax so why should they get compensated
    What about customer compo, i wonder how many shops have liability insurance?
    Enter at your own risk.... So to speak.

  8. #148
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    03-10-2012
    Posts
    1,920
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    A massive increase for compo claims for young Asian women, all with the same injury.
    Nothing sus about that ��
    They can say the injury came from aggressively picking strawberries at the farms

  9. #149
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    23-09-2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    since the injury is work-related they should get compensated for it ....
    Contractors are responsible for their own insurance.

    But I would be interested to see what Fair Work thinks about them being contractors.

  10. #150
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    29-05-2018
    Location
    Brisbane southside
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Went to a northside shop recently. Cost $50 for an hour and $100 for FS.

    As a contrast was at a Southside shop wanted $90 for the hour and ML asked for $100 for only 30 minutes nude and b2b. No touching her. I declined that offer.

    Easy to see which one will get my repeat business and my $$$.

    M.A.
    The FS northside ML has moved shop. Now on southside. Great - closer to home for me.

    M.A.

  11. #151
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    118
    Is she going and hot?

  12. #152
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    19-06-2018
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    They can say the injury came from aggressively picking strawberries at the farms
    I tried to get compo once due to a farming related injury but Workcover said " getting a sore back from popping a few cherries" didn't qualify.
    4Fl

  13. #153
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    14-05-2015
    Posts
    6
    Found a good one On Monday. over in Annerley. just across from the woolies

    Place did $25 for 20 mins (for you penny pinchers at home) , But working all day I went for the full hour.

    The place was nice, had a walls that were not paper thin and a door.

    Girl did a nice massage and got my shoulders really well.

    got to see she was a pretty Korean and young too.

    wont go into too much details, (save that for an after report, but pretty good price wise for what you get, )

    Damage was usual prices, but worth it.

    Positive note was she actually spent the full hour and didn't push me out of the door.

  14. #154
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    05-04-2014
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by travis223 View Post
    Found a good one On Monday. over in Annerley. just across from the woolies

    Place did $25 for 20 mins (for you penny pinchers at home) , But working all day I went for the full hour.

    The place was nice, had a walls that were not paper thin and a door.

    Girl did a nice massage and got my shoulders really well.

    got to see she was a pretty Korean and young too.

    wont go into too much details, (save that for an after report, but pretty good price wise for what you get, )

    Damage was usual prices, but worth it.

    Positive note was she actually spent the full hour and didn't push me out of the door.

    I don't know why you said, found a good one, when you have posted about it twice before.......

  15. #155
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    29-05-2018
    Location
    Brisbane southside
    Posts
    626
    Was driving along Browns Plains Rd during the night and noticed big green sign on the massage house opposite Ta Ta.

    Sign was huge lettering and read $50 for 1hr. Great - will have to trial this one too. Great what competition does as 3 shops within 100m.

    M.A.

  16. #156
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    18-06-2018
    Posts
    419
    Last time I was there was shit ladies mid 50s

  17. #157
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    29-05-2018
    Location
    Brisbane southside
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Last time I was there was shit ladies mid 50s
    Thanks, will avoid and go somewhere else.

  18. #158
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    14-05-2015
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    I don't know why you said, found a good one, when you have posted about it twice before.......
    Fair, Just posted as they got cheap prices now, normally most places with a $30 tend to be less quality.

    Plus every 6 months I feel a store is completely different to what it used to be, "new management" or quality tends to go down when they are complacent.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •