Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dinner date with a WL?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    saw one of the Ginza girls out while I was partying last weekend.

man I looked so cool ion front of my friends ahahahhahahaha

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    From my experience of dating few WLs, they are very fickle.
    In fact, 60% either change their plans last minute or do not turn up.

Early 2013, I dated a WL. On our third date, I told her that I am going to book a hotel and we shall bump uglies.
    But at the end of the date, she was rather tired and showed real disinterest for sex (though I was already all over her).
    Since she was not in the mood, I didn't go ahead with it. But I did manage to make her feel that she owes me big time on our next date.
    On the 4th date, she finally caved.

I guess what I am trying to say is: "You can't even count on the sure-shot ones; let alone ones with slim possibilities."
    So do not expect too much.
    And most importantly, do not presume to have sex on the first date.
    That rarely happens.

Expecting sex on your first date with a WL is like: "Expecting your accountant to do your taxes that evening after you paid for her dinner".
    Only 10 times worse.
    Ok, may be not the best analogy.

But what I mean to say is: It will make her feel more cheap and whorey than she already feels.
    The right way to do it is to treat them like any other normal girl and expect sex on the third date.
    It is possible this girl is looking for a relationship that is not based on sex. If she is doing all day, she mightn't enjoy having to continue into the night.

I've asked a few MLs about their boyfriends, and the attitude is usually they don't want boyfriends for this very reason. Maybe out of embarrassment from having to explain their job, though?

I've been "dating" an ML for a few years, we meet up for lunch about once per month, and usually end up at her place for a massage session which I pay for. We are great friends, I help her with her business but we are both committed singles. We are not going to spoil the arrangement with free sex. She has her customers, I see other MLs as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    have been asking a ML to have dinner but apparently she has no interest in me, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lostinblonde View Post
    have been asking a ML to have dinner but apparently she has no interest in me, lol
    Yeh outside of shop game takes practice...there are a few guys on the forum who seem to be good at it!
    Not me though

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Its more about whether they feel they can trust you (the honest girls anyway) and that needs to be built up over time.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Just done an overnighter today in a hotel with a WL that I met a few weeks ago. Took the day off work, booked Meriton Suites at Parramatta for $200 for nice one bedroomed apartment. Met at lunchtime and had lunch in Church Street, afternoon spent fucking each other brains out in the hotel. Three shots for me and about 7 orgasms for her. Dinner in a Chinese restaurant on Church Street, quick fuck before bed.

Woke up 7am, fucked her again, breakfast at McDonalds, drove her to her brothel for today’s shift and back to work for 10am.

Bobs your Uncle,

She is young and fit. Fucks like a rabbit and orgasms like a screaming banshee.

Speaks not a single word of English so all communication via translation app.

‘Twas a magnificent 24 hours and all for $200.

Nice.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I’ve just done an overnighter in a hotel with a WL that I met a few weeks ago. Took the day off work, booked Meriton Suite at Parramatta for $200 for one bedroomed apartment. Met at lunchtime and had lunch in Church Street, afternoon spent fucking each other brains out in the hotel. Three shots for me and about 7 orgasms for her. Dinner in a Chinese restaurant on Church Street, quick fuck before bed.

Woke up 7am, fucked her again for 30 minutes, breakfast at McDonalds, drove her to her brothel for today’s shift and back to work for 10am.

Bobs your Uncle,

‘Twas a magnificent 24 hours.
    solute to the punt champion

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I’ve had girls drop hints about me taking them out to sight see and stuff and I tend to avoid this stuff at all cost. What happens in a brother stays in the brothel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    that because you havent met a girl you really like, shame its in the shop

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I’ve had girls drop hints about me taking them out to sight see and stuff and I tend to avoid this stuff at all cost. What happens in a brothel stays in the brothel
    Life is much easier that way.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Life is much easier that way.

Easier maybe... Not as exciting though going by the posts from punters with the outside of shop game happening

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    There is no discernible difference between a working and non working gal , when they make a decision to date /relationship or some variation
    Dont agree with this. Giving the impression that working girls are like any other dating women just isnt true. A lot of compartmentalising they do in their lives, and you cant expect predictability or consistency. Treat them well by all means, and treat then with utmost respect, but in general they are not like nonworking women when it comes to dating.
    They just aren't the same

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    Dont agree with this. Giving the impression that working girls are like any other dating women just isnt true. A lot of compartmentalising they do in their lives, and you cant expect predictability or consistency. Treat them well by all means, and treat then with utmost respect, but in general they are not like nonworking women when it comes to dating.
    They just aren't the same
    Agree. If they really want to settle down and stop working then they should find a guy that’s clueless as to what they did as a job before and not with a client.

It’ll just bring up too much insecurities both directions. Best to “bed and and forget”.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Easier maybe... Not as exciting though going by the posts from punters with the outside of shop game happening
    It’s mostly happening outside the shop and inside their head. Don’t trust everything you read in the internet.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    It’s mostly happening outside the shop and inside their head. Don’t trust everything you read in the internet.
    Agreee . Way too many guys here is - blowing the cow on forum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Agreee . Way too many guys here is - blowing the cow on forum
    Blowing the what??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ...I’m gonna do this on Sunday, except that it won’t be an overnighter. She’s young and beautiful, thank god she can speak English.

Just done an overnighter today in a hotel with a WL that I met a few weeks ago. Took the day off work, booked Meriton Suites at Parramatta for $200 for nice one bedroomed apartment. Met at lunchtime and had lunch in Church Street, afternoon spent fucking each other brains out in the hotel. Three shots for me and about 7 orgasms for her. Dinner in a Chinese restaurant on Church Street, quick fuck before bed.

Woke up 7am, fucked her again, breakfast at McDonalds, drove her to her brothel for today’s shift and back to work for 10am.

Bobs your Uncle,

Nice.

Bobs your Uncle,

Nice.
    Was that $200 to the girl plus $200 for the hotel ? Or just $200 for the room and she was a fuck buddy ?

Either way,well done Bro !

In another life time for yours truly here perhaps.......... haha (even then , may be I could manage 3 shots ( not now I don’t think , may be 10 years back ?) before bed and one more morning glory shot but probably too lazy to make her cum any ......... lol )

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Was that $200 to the girl plus $200 for the hotel ? Or just $200 for the room and she was a fuck buddy ?

Either way,well done Bro !

In another life time for yours truly here perhaps.......... haha (even then , may be I could manage 3 shots ( not now I don’t think , may be 10 years back ?) before bed and one more morning glory shot but probably too lazy to make her cum any ......... lol )
    $200 all in AH. I just paid for the hotel and lunch and she paid for dinner. I have been helping her out with work and got her a job in a shop where she earns much better money so perhaps it was payback.

I was surprised that I could do three shots in an afternoon but she gave me a nice extra so that helped if you get my gist.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow brothercreeper. That is awesome!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast