Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dinner date with a WL?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Dinner date with a WL?

Today, I had a second session with a WL. It's obvious that we click -- both sessions were out of this world, I find her incredibly sexy, and I also speak her native tongue. At the end of today's session, I asked her if she's working tomorrow, and she said no. So I asked her out to dinner tomorrow tonight (first time I've ever tried this), and much to my surprise, she said sure, asked me for my number, and she immediately texted me so I had her number as well.

Has anyone ever tried this?

After dinner, I want to bring her to my place and fuck her brains out. I don't want to be too presumptuous and offend her, but, at the same time, I need to prepare -- clean the apartment, condoms, lube, etc.

Thoughts?

BM21

Banned
    Give her a night off.....buy her dinner
    Take her out on another date
    Either that invite her home and see what happens
    Depends where you want to go with this
    Working girls have feelings too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ... batman21 ...
    Enjoy the dinner with this person.
    Enjoy the conversation with this person.
    Enjoy the moments with this person.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just don't think of fucking her only. She might not be in the mood as she is been fuck daily. Just be nice and intimate with her you might get something nice in return. Or she might suck you dry I mean money asking for expensive gift or money. Some are nice girl just like guys some are nice to the girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by batman_21 View Post
    Today, I had a second session with a WL. It's obvious that we click -- both sessions were out of this world, I find her incredibly sexy, and I also speak her native tongue. At the end of today's session, I asked her if she's working tomorrow, and she said no. So I asked her out to dinner tomorrow tonight (first time I've ever tried this), and much to my surprise, she said sure, asked me for my number, and she immediately texted me so I had her number as well.

Has anyone ever tried this?

After dinner, I want to bring her to my place and fuck her brains out. I don't want to be too presumptuous and offend her, but, at the same time, I need to prepare -- clean the apartment, condoms, lube, etc.

Thoughts?

BM21
    You want some thoughts? The girl thinking you as a scumbag attempting to get familiar with her for the sake of having some freebies. All WLs I asked them about this, all of them pretty much answered the same; guys asking them out just wanna have sex with them.

If you are a gentleman, you should treat this as a normal date and see how it progresses. Otherwise your story would end up becoming another topic for her to complain about

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree with everything that's been said already. By all means, clean your apartment and have supplies ready just in case she's thinking the same thing, but don't assume the first night is going to end with sex and don't push for it! When the girl is in the shop, she knows the guys are there for one thing. But by asking her out on her personal time, you're responsible for treating her like a lady!

Banned
    I agree with the above. The fact that she is willing to go out with you suggests she may be interested in you as a person and not for sex. It's not every day that a WL agrees to go out with a customer so you're lucky that she is doing this with you. Take her out and show her a good time. If she wants to go to your place and have some fun with you, let her make the move and don't force it on her. Trying to "fuck her brains out" as you put it will confirm what most WLs say about customers in that they want to do this only with them. Show her you're different and you respect her. If you're a gentleman on the first date I'm sure she will go out with you again and have some fun with you outside the shop.

Banned
    If your mindset is trying to hit that coochie, you can be sure that she will pick up on that right quick lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Is not easy to get into a wl pussy if you don't give them something.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for all the sage advice.

At this point, it may all be for naught. Dinner isn't yet confirmed, so I might yet be another john who fell for the we have a connection, here's my number... Will post a follow-up later.

BM21

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That's my boy you are learning fast very soon you are a pro punter. But on occasion we pro also fall into the trap .

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Read all the other past threads here about dating WLs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Read all the other past threads here about dating WLs.
    Yes definitely! Be mindful of the fact that she might want something from you down the track. There have been cases of WLs seeking PR in order to stay in the country and by finding a single guy who has fallen for them in the shop could be a way of getting that green card and then abandoning him after two years once she has her PR.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So brothers, the most amazing thing happened.

She ended up calling me at around 4 PM and we made plans to go to a sushi place close to my apartment. She also asked if she could bring a GF, and not wanting to offend, I said sure, why not.

We met at the restaurant and lo and behold, her GF is cute as hell too. We start ordering sushi and sake, and by the 3rd bottle of sake (man, these Japanese girls can drink like fish), we're all having a great time and my date leans over to me and whispers into my ear, "Can all 3 of us go to your apartment?" Of course, I say. I quickly settle the bill and we head over to my apartment.

Much to my pleasant surprise, as soon as I usher both of them in thru the door of my apartment, the 2 ladies start making out, full on DFK, even before the door closes, and my jaw just kind of drops like oh man, I really hit the bonus zone. I start getting hard just watching them DFK. My friend looks at me and wags her finger to come over and join.

The next three hours was a no condom, full-girl-on-girl-on-guy three way that was beyond my wildest expectations. Both women were insatiable, and I was shocked that they were still able to rouse junior after I came a 3rd time...

Just kidding. She was a no show. I stayed at home and watched footie.

BM21

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by batman_21 View Post
    So brothers, the most amazing thing happened.

She ended up calling me at around 4 PM and we made plans to go to a sushi place close to my apartment. She also asked if she could bring a GF, and not wanting to offend, I said sure, why not.

We met at the restaurant and lo and behold, her GF is cute as hell too. We start ordering sushi and sake, and by the 3rd bottle of sake (man, these Japanese girls can drink like fish), we're all having a great time and my date leans over to me and whispers into my ear, "Can all 3 of us go to your apartment?" Of course, I say. I quickly settle the bill and we head over to my apartment.

Much to my pleasant surprise, as soon as I usher both of them in thru the door of my apartment, the 2 ladies start making out, full on DFK, even before the door closes, and my jaw just kind of drops like oh man, I really hit the bonus zone. I start getting hard just watching them DFK. My friend looks at me and wags her finger to come over and join.

The next three hours was a no condom, full-girl-on-girl-on-guy three way that was beyond my wildest expectations. Both women were insatiable, and I was shocked that they were still able to rouse junior after I came a 3rd time...

Just kidding. She was a no show. I stayed at home and watched footie.

BM21
    Good night Dear. Sweet Dream 😚

That is what I get every night from my regular before I go to bed at 11pm

Banned
    One of her girlfriends talked her out of it..

hahaha damn, you had me going

Senior Member(無間使者)
    These Hoes ain't loyal.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    From my experience of dating few WLs, they are very fickle.
    In fact, 60% either change their plans last minute or do not turn up.

Early 2013, I dated a WL. On our third date, I told her that I am going to book a hotel and we shall bump uglies.
    But at the end of the date, she was rather tired and showed real disinterest for sex (though I was already all over her).
    Since she was not in the mood, I didn't go ahead with it. But I did manage to make her feel that she owes me big time on our next date.
    On the 4th date, she finally caved.

I guess what I am trying to say is: "You can't even count on the sure-shot ones; let alone ones with slim possibilities."
    So do not expect too much.
    And most importantly, do not presume to have sex on the first date.
    That rarely happens.

Expecting sex on your first date with a WL is like: "Expecting your accountant to do your taxes that evening after you paid for her dinner".
    Only 10 times worse.
    Ok, may be not the best analogy.

But what I mean to say is: It will make her feel more cheap and whorey than she already feels.
    The right way to do it is to treat them like any other normal girl and expect sex on the third date.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Just don't think of fucking her only. She might not be in the mood as she is been fuck daily. Just be nice and intimate with her you might get something nice in return. Or she might suck you dry I mean money asking for expensive gift or money. Some are nice girl just like guys some are nice to the girl.
    I was seeing an ml regularly awhile ago , went out to dinner a couple of times, then one day I said stay the night, it was after a shift and she slept like a baby all night..did not have the heart to wake her...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast