Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dinner date with a WL?

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Just done an overnighter today in a hotel with a WL that I met a few weeks ago. Took the day off work, booked Meriton Suites at Parramatta for $200 for nice one bedroomed apartment. Met at lunchtime and had lunch in Church Street, afternoon spent fucking each other brains out in the hotel. Three shots for me and about 7 orgasms for her. Dinner in a Chinese restaurant on Church Street, quick fuck before bed.

Woke up 7am, fucked her again, breakfast at McDonalds, drove her to her brothel for today’s shift and back to work for 10am.

Bobs your Uncle,

She is young and fit. Fucks like a rabbit and orgasms like a screaming banshee.

Speaks not a single word of English so all communication via translation app.

‘Twas a magnificent 24 hours and all for $200.

Nice.
    Sounds awesome BC. I've been meaning to try the Meriton Hotel.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    Dont agree with this. Giving the impression that working girls are like any other dating women just isnt true. A lot of compartmentalising they do in their lives, and you cant expect predictability or consistency. Treat them well by all means, and treat then with utmost respect, but in general they are not like nonworking women when it comes to dating.
    They just aren't the same
    ... I’m your grasshopper. Enlighten and share your experience on this.

Like the WL/MLwill you Not also be as compartmentalised ...but in general they(punters) are not like non punting men , when it comes to dating...

They just ain’t the same...

I’ve had dinner , Lunch and brekkie with WL’/ML’s sometimes on the same day. So yes a sleep over and the following day in some instances or longer for nickel and dimes.

Some ended without sex .. wow.. but may have involved cuddling and talking , to know nothing was going to further happen. And some have remained friends after they have left the industry and some who continue to work.

Sure you/me\we can insert generalise into a sentence. ...But The reality is a WL/MLis possessed Of the same womanly feelings desires hopes as did the lawyer who was working for your ex wife..

Just cause he /she isn’t showing it to you
    In the way you want or think, ain’t meaning she /he is not wanting

Banned
    Just done an overnighter today in a hotel with a WL that I met a few weeks ago. Took the day off work, booked Meriton Suites at Parramatta for $200 for nice one bedroomed apartment. Met at lunchtime and had lunch in Church Street, afternoon spent fucking each other brains out in the hotel. Three shots for me and about 7 orgasms for her. Dinner in a Chinese restaurant on Church Street, quick fuck before bed.

Woke up 7am, fucked her again, breakfast at McDonalds, drove her to her brothel for today’s shift and back to work for 10am.

Bobs your Uncle,

She is young and fit. Fucks like a rabbit and orgasms like a screaming banshee.

Speaks not a single word of English so all communication via translation app.

‘Twas a magnificent 24 hours and all for $200.

Nice.
    What excuse did you tell your wife for being away that night?

Thanks

$200 all in AH. I just paid for the hotel and lunch and she paid for dinner. I have been helping her out with work and got her a job in a shop where she earns much better money so perhaps it was payback.

I was surprised that I could do three shots in an afternoon but she gave me a nice extra so that helped if you get my gist.
    She really paid for dinner? And you let her? Are you that much of a tight arse? Where's the tip? You 'helped' her get a job? What a guy. I would love to work for the company you work for

Dont agree with this. Giving the impression that working girls are like any other dating women just isnt true. A lot of compartmentalising they do in their lives, and you cant expect predictability or consistency. Treat them well by all means, and treat then with utmost respect, but in general they are not like nonworking women when it comes to dating.
    They just aren't the same
    If you believe in what you said, then look in the mirror and judge yourself ! Punters are not any better than workers in regards to dating, women in the world can also ignorantly say that punters are not reliable in a relationship, can’t expect predictability and consistency when it comes to dating !

You are just no difference !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very good point. We are no different to the WL in we are happy to go to another if we are not happy with the “service”.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Akeem75 View Post
    Very good point. We are no different to the WL in we are happy to go to another if we are not happy with the “service”.
    After all it is a business transaction since the punter is paying for a service. If he is not satisfied with the service provided by the girl then he can go somewhere else.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    If you believe in what you said, then look in the mirror and judge yourself ! Punters are not any better than workers in regards to dating, women in the world can also ignorantly say that punters are not reliable in a relationship, can’t expect predictability and consistency when it comes to dating !

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    After all it is a business transaction since the punter is paying for a service. If he is not satisfied with the service provided by the girl then he can go somewhere else.

Nothing about transaction, in the paid sense.

Twas been pointedly expressed, that a punter cannot be any more or less fickle , trustworthy , consistent , Machiavellian , caring , interested compartmentalised compromises or otherwise than a ML/WL.

That is the idea expressed by ‘thar she blows’ Moby, that a ML/WL is not like normal women (on the issue of a dinner date ??) is absurdist at best.

Now if you are paying the ML/WL/SB to be at dinner with you, then different conversation

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Nothing about transaction, in the paid sense.

Now if you are paying the ML/WL/SB to be at dinner with you, then different conversation
    How often would an ML/WL ask to pay half of a dinner date? I dont know, Im asking you all

Banned
    How often would an ML/WL ask to pay half of a dinner date? I dont know, Im asking you all
    Go on a ‘dinner date’ and then we can all ask you

Banned
    I’m not sure if I should put a red nose on twizzle a walking cane, adopt a funny walk or pole myself in the eye when reading some of these posts

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    What excuse did you tell your wife for being away that night?
    Business trip........
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Like all people some WL’s are generous and will split bills / pay for a meal / buy you gifts etc and some expect you to pay for everything.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Like all people some WL’s are generous and will split bills / pay for a meal / buy you gifts etc and some expect you to pay for everything.
    Hmmm. I cant recall many times when a girl has offered to pay on a night out haha

ML / WL or otherwise....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Hmmm. I cant recall many times when a girl has offered to pay on a night out haha

ML / WL or otherwise....
    Thank you. My point exactly. Any other experiences?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post

I agree with you. We shouldn’t judge people by what they do for living. At least they are working class. Try to make a living by what they can do. So when it comes to dating. We should know what we sign up to.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234