Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bonza Beauties (seven hills)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bonza Beauties (seven hills)

Any recent feedback about this FS Shop please?

Banned
    BONZA as in true blue Aussie Sheila? Seven Hills... was expecting Black Africans?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not sure if she's still around but a girl name Vicky was my favourite at Bonza. I believed she also worked at 244 under the name Bunny.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    went there about 3 weeks ago ...bit out of my hunting grounds but had heard great things about this place, albeit a while ago now..
    anyways, had reason to be in area so primed with earlier reports I lobbed in weekday around lunch ... looked very quiet... mamasan greets and I ask how many girls available... she dodges the question and says girl coming ... intro'd to Mina ... looks kinda ok but I ask to see another girl... told 'all girls busy, you see Mina, nice girl".. the usual, so I opt for the 30mins.. $75 ....as not confident anymore..
    led upstairs and the place is quiet ... dead quiet ... Mina leaves the door open as she plunges the room to darkness with dimmer ... I turn it up a bit as I like to see the goods .. shower with door open, telling me no-one else is in the place... never heard another sound or doorbell whole time I was there...
    anyways, Mina was a disaster.. no english and no kiss, expected at that price... but she also declined cbj ... WTF? ... didnt want DATY either but after some encouragement, she warmed to it.. maybe she just liked laying back chewing up time.. anyways the dining was not reciprocated in any way ... she was keen to get the task over with and could see this not going well so just did her in mish ... prob worst punt ever, or close... finished in 10 so still had 10 to run .. she obviously saw this and then proceeded to hog the shower for 10mins!! WTF? ... didnt want to let me out in less than 30mins in case bosslady got upset ... anyways I was outta there ASAP after my quick shower ..
    sorry, you prob wanted a good report, and most reports from a year ago were excellent for this establishment so maybe I just scored a dud .. hard to avoid though with no choices .. suffice to say I wont be back there any time soon... lucky in a way as it's a long haul ...
    hope you have better luck if you take the plunge...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strayer Mate View Post
    went there about 3 weeks ago ...bit out of my hunting grounds but had heard great things about this place, albeit a while ago now..
    anyways, had reason to be in area so primed with earlier reports I lobbed in weekday around lunch ... looked very quiet... mamasan greets and I ask how many girls available... she dodges the question and says girl coming ... intro'd to Mina ... looks kinda ok but I ask to see another girl... told 'all girls busy, you see Mina, nice girl".. the usual, so I opt for the 30mins.. $75 ....as not confident anymore..
    led upstairs and the place is quiet ... dead quiet ... Mina leaves the door open as she plunges the room to darkness with dimmer ... I turn it up a bit as I like to see the goods .. shower with door open, telling me no-one else is in the place... never heard another sound or doorbell whole time I was there...
    anyways, Mina was a disaster.. no english and no kiss, expected at that price... but she also declined cbj ... WTF? ... didnt want DATY either but after some encouragement, she warmed to it.. maybe she just liked laying back chewing up time.. anyways the dining was not reciprocated in any way ... she was keen to get the task over with and could see this not going well so just did her in mish ... prob worst punt ever, or close... finished in 10 so still had 10 to run .. she obviously saw this and then proceeded to hog the shower for 10mins!! WTF? ... didnt want to let me out in less than 30mins in case bosslady got upset ... anyways I was outta there ASAP after my quick shower ..
    sorry, you prob wanted a good report, and most reports from a year ago were excellent for this establishment so maybe I just scored a dud .. hard to avoid though with no choices .. suffice to say I wont be back there any time soon... lucky in a way as it's a long haul ...
    hope you have better luck if you take the plunge...
    My God, you hit rock bottom...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks bro. Definitely don't want to take risk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing bro

Quote Originally Posted by Jactivate View Post
    Not sure if she's still around but a girl name Vicky was my favourite at Bonza. I believed she also worked at 244 under the name Bunny.
    Ohh shit really ? I remember seeing Bunny a few times at 244 and damn she was hot. Her eyes though..... damn !

Bonza Beauties at Seven Hills is nice. Been there a few times and have to say the rooms are huge and clean. It's close to my house at Winston Hills, literally a 5 min drive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just looked at the website. $135 for an hr. Now that’s cheap. Then I looked at the girls on the website. I’m going to take a wild guess here there seems to be some obvious fake photos. Look at the girls from the top they almost look like models in their 20’s. Then look at the ladies posing on beds. They are the not fake photos. The ladies look 40’s. It’s kind of hilarious that a shop would take us punters for such suckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Yougottabe View Post
    I just looked at the website. $135 for an hr. Now that’s cheap. Then I looked at the girls on the website. I’m going to take a wild guess here there seems to be some obvious fake photos. Look at the girls from the top they almost look like models in their 20’s. Then look at the ladies posing on beds. They are the not fake photos. The ladies look 40’s. It’s kind of hilarious that a shop would take us punters for such suckers.
    It's not a bad shop. I'm just pissed I didn't get a chance to see Vicky aka Bunny from 244. She a hot chick.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    It's not a bad shop. I'm just pissed I didn't get a chance to see Vicky aka Bunny from 244. She a hot chick.
    Does she still work there?? Maybe I should give them a call soon. Last time I saw her was a long time ago at 90 Artarmon or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Jactivate View Post
    Does she still work there?? Maybe I should give them a call soon. Last time I saw her was a long time ago at 90 Artarmon or something...
    Yeah I went last night and saw Jessica. Have seen her a few times at other shops. After we finished, I asked the mamasan and she said Vicky recently got married. I was shattered hahahaha because Vicky aka bunny at 244 was such a beautiful girl. Really pretty as well. Her husband is a very lucky guy I have to say.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never been beyond introduction at this shop. Mamasan was not happy and told me to never come back. Told her I can pick up better lookers on the Blacktown Workers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went there once - what a shit line up of two girls - seemed like they had just woken up. Walked right out with the Maasan very rude and said - why waste time if not interested. I just told her - don't want to buy rotten tomatoes. lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Place is very ordinary,there were a few diamonds in the rough that have moved on, a lot of old pork chops with a very rude mamasan that works the weekends give it a wide berth!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Super cheap place. From the sounds of it there are a few girls that are good, but the two times I've been there it was below average. I'd rather pay extra for a better place.

Also the girls are all older milf types that are average looking.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Its a shame about Bonz1.
    Its one of the better brothels from the point of cleanliness, parking and general comfort.
    However, the quality of ladies has fallen, they are all well over 45 or so. They all seem tired and give a very plain jane service.
    The mammasan could do with a little personality.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by surfiejo View Post
    Its a shame about Bonz1.
    Its one of the better brothels from the point of cleanliness, parking and general comfort.
    However, the quality of ladies has fallen, they are all well over 45 or so. They all seem tired and give a very plain jane service.
    The mammasan could do with a little personality.
    The quality is bad. Not sure about other things like cleanliness etc bcoz I stop after seeing the line up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another place with plenty of potential, just needs good staff and better decisions. The Mamasan told me to "Get out" when I didn't choose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast