Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bonza Beauties (seven hills)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by sr71 View Post
    Another place with plenty of potential, just needs good staff and better decisions. The Mamasan told me to "Get out" when I didn't choose.
    She was trained by Angie at 533 !!

You won’t be the first or the last. She said the same to me once as did Angie at 533 and I will never set foot inside either place again.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not the only shop with very rude receptionists if you don't choose a girl. They just don't get it! Basic rule of success in business. Customers won't come back and spend any more if you are rude to them, so shop loses money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Few gems over the years. Some are from 78a and 116

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i popped in at the weekend for a look and can confirm that it is a house of horrors still. i ran.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah Briand if you live nearby there are not really any good options around Seven hills.

It's very hit and miss. The only good thing is the rooms are very spacious and plenty of parking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12