Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Special visa for sex worker..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Special visa for sex worker..

Hi guys, I wasn’t wondering if there is a special visa for working in sex industry. I know a girl form my country who want to come here to work. Any advice on what’s the best way to get the visa to work ? Pretend to be English student and work full time or there is special visa so it’s easier for her to get the visa ?
    Appreciate the help brother who has experience in this.

Quote Originally Posted by K4D41 View Post
    Hi guys, I wasn’t wondering if there is a special visa for working in sex industry. I know a girl form my country who want to come here to work. Any advice on what’s the best way to get the visa to work ? Pretend to be English student and work full time or there is special visa so it’s easier for her to get the visa ?
    Working holiday will be easier. If want to do full time. As the requirement is the most easiest achievable as well, low score in English test, and do not need plenty savings as a financial test. And the reason are clear if they ask her, I want travel around Australia and make money.

The application usually open after financial year (about June july)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you pking, will try this out.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by K4D41 View Post
    Talk to a Mamasan who is able to help you. A few of them help or knows someone who can help in securing short term student visa. A few of the shops could also provide temporary accommodation after arrival.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for the info

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Talk to a Mamasan who is able to help you. A few of them help or knows someone who can help in securing short term student visa. A few of the shops could also provide temporary accommodation after arrival.
    To get a student visa you usually have to be enrolled in an accredited course with an accredited school, which means paying up front fees. Some schools do get lax in complying with reporting requirements.

A working/business visa also usually requires sponsorship from a registered business, which has to justify not being able to recruit from locals. Can be quite expensive.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Talk to a mamasan or papasan... That's a bit naive TBH. They will have a conflict of interest and would be out to put their business in an advantageous position over the girl. Example, they could require the girl to sign a binding agreement with them in such a way that would limit her freedom to work elsewhere if things go pear shaped.

I'd say choose this option only when all other options have been exhausted!

True it will be harder for student visa and sponsorship. The best bet is working holiday as is easier to get than student. Student you need to have saving for the course. Which is if she already rich why she want to work as a wl here.

As for working holiday, you only need saving for return ticket and couple of weeks survive in Australia, usually 2 weeks cash is enough.

And yes I think she can only work 6 month in one employer., with working holiday visa, So every six month change parlours or agency.

Usually valid for 3 years, so saving for the next step, which is become student. And after the 3rd year change the visa become student.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    True it will be harder for student visa and sponsorship. The best bet is working holiday as is easier to get than student. Student you need to have saving for the course. Which is if she already rich why she want to work as a wl here.

As for working holiday, you only need saving for return ticket and couple of weeks survive in Australia, usually 2 weeks cash is enough.

And yes I think she can only work 6 month in one employer., with working holiday visa, So every six month change parlours or agency.

Usually valid for 3 years, so saving for the next step, which is become student. And after the 3rd year change the visa become student.
    depends if theres potential sponsor and volume of wl. if a lot and consistent, can consider legit agreement with government. ive been practicing immi law so long and while student visa is the most popular way, it comes with risk as usually wl work way more than 40hrs a fortnight...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

The working holiday visa conditions require about $5000 plus return airfare.

Previous conditions for working required a change of job category or a relocation to another employer.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    The working holiday visa conditions require about $5000 plus return airfare.

Previous conditions for working required a change of job category or a relocation to another employer.
    Yeah 5000 not like the student visa, more than that, that's why I said the easiest achievable one. And you don't need actually have 5000. I had 2 cases of my friend who I helped a bit when they want apply working holiday visa. So basically they just need that amount of money stayed when they apply, so when immigration check and asked the bank, the bank can confirmed that this person has this amount of money. I lent the money for those 2 cases, and after they visa been approved and come to Australia, they gave me back the money. 1st case only bring 1k with him when arrived, 2nd cases 3k with him, and immigration didn't check after they arrived.

And the ielts test requirement is very low, as for student you need to have academic level English.

And as long she change employer it all good.
    For example
    6 months with ginza club
    6 months with ginza empire
    6 months with 42g
    6 months with n5m
    6 months with agency
    And the last 6 months change to student visa.

But yeah this is only one of the way, plenty ways arround. But I do agree with goldman, don't use papasan mamasan influences, because you don't know what kind visa they will apply for the girl. And if they using student visa, and if something happens it will be headache to sort it out.

Here are the countries eligible for a working holiday visa:

You must be a citizen of and hold a valid passport from one of these countries/jurisdictions:

Belgium
    Canada
    Republic of Cyprus
    Denmark
    Estonia
    Finland
    France
    Germany
    Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China (including British National Overseas passport holders)
    Republic of Ireland
    Italy
    Japan
    Republic of Korea
    Malta
    Netherlands
    Norway
    Sweden
    Taiwan (other than an official or diplomatic passport)
    The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post

You must be a citizen of and hold a valid passport from one of these countries/jurisdictions:

Belgium
    Canada
    Republic of Cyprus
    Denmark
    Estonia
    Finland
    France
    Germany
    Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China (including British National Overseas passport holders)
    Republic of Ireland
    Italy
    Japan
    Republic of Korea
    Malta
    Netherlands
    Norway
    Sweden
    I gotta say, that’s a lot of pussy, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I gotta say, that’s a lot of pussy, bro!
    Bro have you tried at least one girl from each country lol

This gonna be to do list

Bro have you tried at least one girl from each country lol

This gonna be to do list
    Even 1 each I'm going to find it hard to keep up, lol!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Belgium
    Canada
    Republic of Cyprus
    Denmark
    Estonia
    Finland
    France
    Germany
    Republic of Ireland
    Italy
    Japan
    Republic of Korea
    Malta
    Netherlands
    Norway
    Sweden
    thats why you use to find a lot of Hong Kong and Taiwanese girls working in the parlours now they are mostly Chinese Students making money for that Gucci Bag

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Talk to a mamasan or papasan... That's a bit naive TBH. They will have a conflict of interest and would be out to put their business in an advantageous position over the girl. Example, they could require the girl to sign a binding agreement with them in such a way that would limit her freedom to work elsewhere if things go pear shaped.

I'd say choose this option only when all other options have been exhausted!
    You're right. If a shop will go to great trouble to assist a girl to come to Australia they will expect something in return. Some girls that came here with the assistance of shops mentioned how they had to work certain number of hours and couldn't just go anywhere when they liked especially when they were living in the shop or a home/apartment owned by the shop boss.

Banned

Belgium
    Canada
    Republic of Cyprus
    Denmark
    Estonia
    Finland
    France
    Germany
    Republic of Ireland
    Italy
    Japan
    Republic of Korea
    Malta
    Netherlands
    Norway
    Sweden
    Well looks like Thailand, China, Vietnam, Korea, Cambodia and Malaysia are not on the list. Too bad. I know many WLs who come here on a 3 month tourist visa, work their assess off in some dodgy brothel and then go home with a suitcase full of cash. The only only tourist attraction they get to see is a procession of cocks all day long

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Republic of Korea is on the list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast