Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer older ladies as you grow older?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Do you prefer older ladies as you grow older?

Recently I noticed some posts that promote older ladies who provide services on a different (better) level. It appears these are mainly from older brothers, hence the question in the poll.

For me, the answer is a resounding No. I had my first punt about 20 years ago, and since then have always preferred younger (≤25) girls. The maximum I can tolerate is around 34~35.

It's not necessarily strictly about age, but the girl has to look young (face, body, voice). I've seen one lady in her 40s but looked about 26〜28.

To be sure, I don't mind having sexual relationship with ladies around my age, but if I need to pay, then it has to be a hot young chick, not a "mature" lady.

Banned
    Yes. I do like older. 22yo rather than 18yo. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had my first punt when I was 18 ,some 40 years ago & I preferred an older girl around 25.
    I still prefer women around 25 .!!!!!!!keeps me feeling young.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I like all ages so long my asset love it. If the lady of the day is sexy why not. The young one do make me feel young. Each have their own unique way. Is hard to explain the feeling. We only live once.

you would be surprised if you knew the real age of some of the girls. WL recently told me she was 55, easily would have thought she was in her mid 30's.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bdjc View Post
    Recently I noticed some posts that promote older ladies who provide services on a different (better) level. It appears these are mainly from older brothers, hence the question in the poll.

For me, the answer is a resounding No. I had my first punt about 20 years ago, and since then have always preferred younger (≤25) girls. The maximum I can tolerate is around 34~35.

It's not necessarily strictly about age, but the girl has to look young (face, body, voice). I've seen one lady in her 40s but looked about 26〜28.

To be sure, I don't mind having sexual relationship with ladies around my age, but if I need to pay, then it has to be a hot young chick, not a "mature" lady.
    I really appreciate all women that agree to spend time with me... I do, however, feel a little uncomfortable when the girl is under 20 ... doesn't mean that I won't fuck her.. she is there to make money... but if she was a non-WL, I would never try...
    But to answer the OP's original question, I like older ladies too.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Do you prefer older ladies as you grow older?

I find as you get older the age range you consider gets wider. So when I was in my early 20’s I would have never considered chasing a woman in her 30’s. But now I’m in my 40’s thirty something women or 40’s if still looking good are so hot... but I also still like girls in their 20’s.

It’s also a different experience- women in their 30’s or 40’s I find are more confident and adventurous in their sexuality. I feel with the younger girls I need to be more gentle (usually anyway).

I do draw a line at women in their 50’s though- too old. Maybe when I’m in my 60’s they will become hot...haha...

Banned
    For context - I'm just over the half-century.

I prefer my MLs to have a bit of age to them, like over 30 but not older than me. I know looks can be deceiving and a girl who looks 25 could be 35, or a girl who looks 35 could be less. Provided the girl is confident and doesn't giggle like a teenager then I tend to shut that part of my mind off - LOL. They need to know what they're doing.

I let the girl take control of the situation as well, so I'm not coercing anyone into anything they're not comfortable with. And of course, always treat the girl with respect and have fun, make her laugh.

I'm sure some of the MLs I've seen have been younger than my preferred "30" but if they're confident and showing some experience then I'm comfortable.

I put on my rose coloured glasses and pretend that I'm a fit, good looking guy for my age. I'm not overweight, fairly toned, good teeth, and while I might not look like George Clooney I'm not Danny DeVito either. I don't like my junior MLs to think "oh crap, another dinosaur" so someone with a bit of age helps me get past the fact that you should check my use by date before consuming!

FMH

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    you would be surprised if you knew the real age of some of the girls. WL recently told me she was 55, easily would have thought she was in her mid 30's.
    I'm happy to work with that!

My internal monologue is going "She looks 19... that's too young... no wait, she looks younger than she is... she's probably 26... no that's still too young you old pervert... she's at least 37... yeah, lets go with that..."

FMH

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    If it makes you feel better, Brothelcreeper thought they are Uni girls.

I don’t think there are set rules, but in general I think punters across all ages would prefer their WLs either younger or at the similar age range as himself, of course you have some older punters who would only fuck younger girls (20’s) or some younger guys who has a thing for old women - perhaps just to act out their fantasy to a teacher or auntie or whatever.

For a mainly RnT guy whose pretty much older than all the MLs I would be seeing usually, I don’t really have a problem with more matured ladies in their 30’s or 40’s - especially if I am after a decent part 1 or a sensational part 2! How many younger MLs really know how to do a sensual HJ or worshiping a cock ?

Don’t get me wrong, I love younger girls too, like Iris, Rita, Cici and Bonnie !

Again, each to his own and whatever ticks your boxes, right ?

Enjoy whatever you like 😊!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by doritos View Post
    If it makes you feel better, Brothelcreeper thought they are Uni girls.
    Pretty sure Brothelcreeper has seen this girl as well.
    when your flow stays submerged in the fountain of youth

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I like the young ones

I prefer older girls now 20-40 lol
    I do want to find a good Japanese milf.
    If they are too young I do feel a bit weird.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Context: I'm early thirties.

I don't mind their age, so long as they don't seem substantially older than me.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    If they are pretty nd attractive with tight body...age is just a number.

I do prefer younger girl as they tend to giggle more

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Put it this way, I don’t think if I get older, I prefer not picking younger girls. If all things equal except age then that makes no difference.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like the young ones also but i end up with the older ones quite a lotttttttttttttttt...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Prob more mature, not necessary old.

Early 50's here. Age is a number, so long as everything is firm enough and the pussy does not look like a smashed hat I am OK.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast