Ok second catch-up AR of the bunch.

I only ever saw Venus once - that was a double with Baby (see my profile) which was sublime. Ever since then, I had seen Baby individually as well as in another double, but have always eluded Venus because I wanted to try someone else OR Venus simply wasn’t on the roster.

I was gonna visit Pink but saw Venus on the roster, so I thought I would spend an hour with Venus first before my ‘main course’ with Pink.

Venus came in in a very sexy dress and looking really beautiful. It’s so obvious she’s mixed so if you are into that kind thing or Maria Ozawa you would love her face.

Bearing in mind that Venus was meant to be my teaser, I had decided to go slow without actually climaxing. So slow kisses, slow bbbj and slow fucking just get my mood ready. High light was probably the slow doggy thrusts that went on for a good 10 minutes, and Venus’ body contorting backwards in pleasure (well hopefully she found it pleasurable, but she sure looked the part).

I also managed to squeeze in 2 days orgasms for her, first before the fucking and second after it. It never is easy to tell if they are faking it but what I could say for real was that on both occasions I felt her juice gushing out of her pussy.

After that we cuddled and chatted. I left the room, went for a short 1 hour break and came back to see Pink, for a 2 hour session.