Thread: Kelly- Petite, but strong and explosive!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kelly- Petite, but strong and explosive!

I had the pleasure of seeing Kelly tonight at Penny's new shop in Surry Hills, the sister shop of Artarmon Remedial Massage.

Booking was easy, done via their wechat, picked Kelly from the photos and she looked very much like the photos, slightly, retouched, but not over the top. She says she is 24, I think maybe a year or two more, but that is fine by me.

Booked an hour for $70 and upon her entering the room, received a big hug and I gave her a pineapple upfront. She looked great in a figure hugging blue dress with her boobs on display from a well worked push up bra. Probably a healthy b, almost c cup

Part 1. Her massage was really good, really strong and I genuinely love a great massage, not just some basic rubbing and sliding fingers across you. She found knots, focused on them but also spent plenty of time sitting on my bum, sliding across my body as she used her hands, elbows and forearms. She then grabbed the warm towel from the other room, cleaned the oil off me, then I heard her shoes come off, so I watched her in the large mirror disrobe and I was not disappointed.

Part 2, I am never one to go into too much detail as one she may do things slightly different depending on the individual, but there was lovely body slides on front and back, lots of kissing of the body, with me wanting her to kiss a certain spot, but respected her not to ask, she finished lying on the small massage table next to me, whilst she finished me with a lovely and skillful HJ.

WIR - Hell yes, I have found an absolute keeper here!

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Thanks for the review Bigmatty. I used to visit this shop quite a few years ago when it was under separate management, then it changed hands and I stopped going.

Anyway saw it on the roster and was wondering what it was like. Looks like worth a visit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Thanks for the review Bigmatty. I used to visit this shop quite a few years ago when it was under separate management, then it changed hands and I stopped going.

Anyway saw it on the roster and was wondering what it was like. Looks like worth a visit.
    Penny runs a great business in Artarmon, this place is just as great and it's in the city give am a go. Kelly was amazing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Unable to view photos from website

Banned

Banned
    LINE ID 6surryhills