Thread: 12 Bankstown. Barbara - 超级肉弹,重庆妹,狐狸精翻生,搞到我神云颠倒

Senior Member(無間使者)

12 Bankstown. Barbara - 超级肉弹,重庆妹,狐狸精翻生,搞到我神云颠倒

Girl name : Barbara

Shop's name : 12 Cottam, Bankstown

Rate : $ 85/ 30 min ; $ 150 / hr

Date : 18 Apr., 2019

Review:

复活节前去了12,遇到一个非常性感风骚的肉弹,叫Barbara,重庆妹,过节那几天,差不多天天都去找 她舒服一下。到过完节后,现在跟大家分享一下我这个愉快的复活节性生活吧!

那天是经理 Alex介绍我试Barbara的,说她是刚到悉尼,他很熟悉我喜欢女孩子的类型,所以只是推荐一个女孩子 给我。她say hello 时候,穿了一件黑色很少布的黑色三点式,葫芦身材,看到我眼火爆,她的样子艳丽,有双狐狸精眼神的眼睛,迷 人的神态,没有进房,我的小弟弟都感觉有点硬了。我立刻给钱做他半小时看看她的表现怎样,以后 再算。

Barbara很细心的拖住我的手去她的房间,入房后,我去洗澡,她就脱光衣服在床上等我。我出来后,看到 她的一 对大宝贝。大屁股,小腰,眼球都凸出来了。她的身体有点婴儿肥。很丰满。是葫芦身形。非常吸引。她的身高大 概是164cm. 问她是哪里人? 她说是重庆。怪不得她的皮肤又白又滑啦。我估计她最多是30岁左右,她的声音非常好听,所以应 该是年轻的。

她帮我带套吹的,我喜欢安全一点。她的吹功一流。她的叫床声。把我的骨头都骚到软了。她做爱时候,很愿意配 合我的动作 ,摇腰摇屁股。她非常肉紧,大力的抱住我。令我很难出力的去插她,幸好,我的力气比她大,插她还是可以插的 很过瘾,我的感觉是她也非常过瘾呢!几个基本的姿势,她都给我去试了,最后我都是忍不住,在她的身上,湿湿 的小妹妹内,大力出水了。

之后我们两个一起冲凉。拥抱一下之后,我就离开店了。

因为她这次给我的印象太好了。所以在复活节有空的时候,我就过去找她,虽然每次都是短聚,我还是非常非常的 快乐。约她是不容易的。她非常忙,有很多华人熟客,但是我跟店的关系都算好。他们还是帮我找到空挡时间,让 我复活节快乐。真的要谢谢他们的接线了。

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to 12 before Easter and met a very sexy fleshy bomb called Barbara, Chongqing girl. I spent a few days in the holiday and went to find her comfortably every day. After the festival, let me share with you my happy Easter sex life!

That day was the manager Alex introduced me to try Barbara, saying that she was just arriving in Sydney, he is very familiar with the type of girl I like, so I just recommend a girl to me. When she said hello, she wore a black three-point black with little black cloth. The gourd figure, I saw my eyes hot, her looks gorgeous, the eyes of the double fox eyes, the charming look, did not enter the room, my little brother It feels a bit hard. I immediately gave him money to do half an hour to see how her performance, and then count.

Barbara carefully dragged my hand to her room. After I entered the room, I went to take a shower. She took off her clothes and waited for me in bed. When I came out, I saw her pair of big babies. Big ass, small waist, eyeballs are protruding. Her body is a bit fat. Very plump. It is a gourd figure. Very attractive. Her height is 164cm. Ask her where is she? She said it is Chongqing. No wonder her skin is white and slippery. I estimate that she is at most 30 years old. Her voice is very good, so it should be young.

She helped me with a set of blows, I like to be safe. Her blows are first class. Her bed is called. I put my bones soft. When she was making love, she was willing to match my movements and shake her hips. She is very tight and hugged me. It made it difficult for me to insert her. Fortunately, my strength is bigger than her. I can still insert it. It is very enjoyable. My feeling is that she is also very enjoyable! In a few basic postures, she gave me a try. In the end, I couldn't help it. In her body, the wet little sister, drove out of the water.

Then we both showered together. After I hugged, I left the store.

Because she gave me a very good impression this time. So when Easter is free, I used to look for her. Although every time I was short, I was very, very happy. It is not easy to ask her. She is very busy, there are many Chinese people, but my relationship with the store is good. They still helped me find the time of the gap and made me happy Easter. I really want to thank them for wiring.

Thank God for Google translate. Doesn't make much sense though

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any chance someone knows where this Barbara has gone to?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Any chance someone knows where this Barbara has gone to?

I beleive she is at 65 carlton