Thread: [K] Lily - The Gold Standard

[K] Lily - The Gold Standard

Hey lads,
    It's ya boi Harry back again with another crappy AR

Decided to drop by Gladesville to see Lily who I have previously seen 3 years ago at Ginza as Kiki.
    I was debating to see Mari but she had finished for the night as she had been recommended but she has a different style to Lily.

So Lily is quite tall, and skinny with small A cups, she now has dark brown hair and was rocking brown contacts which were quite stunning.

She arrived in the room in quite a chipper mood and full of energy, set up the room, bed and a small usb fan lol
    The shower part was just cleaning me down quickly before we moved to the bed, where we started DFK and didn't stop for the whole hour.

Lily used to have a kissing style when I first saw her of trying to impale you with her tongue, but it's now a much improved DFK style.
    She moved to a cat bath then onto a solid attempt at DT, she still had her hand on the base of my lil fella but she was going as deep as she could.

It was a great BBBJ which made me want to grab a rubber right away, after lubing up we moved onto cowgirl which ended up more of a flipped mish positon with her ontop.
    She was full of energy, constant full on DFK and started grinding away. The intensity was quite high and I'll be honest I nearly came in this position, I had to pull her off before switching to doggy.

She had 0 complaints about my size and was fully compliant positioning in Doggy, I started working up a good rhythm but I was getting close to finishing which normally doesn't happen in this position for me.
    I had to pull out for a BBBJ and she was quite eager for this. I normally dont do CIM, but this was fucking amazing. She took the full load and continued sucking away after I had blown.
    The eye contact with brown contacts was fucking hot.

I had to lay down while she cleaned me up with some cold wipes, needed to collect myself.
    Now normally this is where I spend some time recharging and having a small chat, depending on how we click this tends to build some intimacy but Lily was having none of that.
    She jumped on me and started with DFK again, barely allowing me to catch my breath. I get off on DFK a lot, prefer it to a BBBJ most of the time so I got hard again very quickly within a minute or so.

After caressing my boner while smothering me with DFK, she mounted me and started with a pussyslide/grind that had me kinda concerned it was going to slip in lol.
    She was grinding away on the head of my lil fella for a few minutes before I had to stop the DFK and ask for another rubber to fuck her again.

She obliged but started with a BBBJ before mounting for more cowgirl. Round 2 was more intense as I'm usually not as sensitive so can go harder without having to control myself as much.
    Doggy was amazing, she looked great in that position. I did want to pull her over for some edge of the bed action, but she really wanted mish so we switched.
    We kept switching positions for a while before I felt I was close to cumming again and I went for another CIM, this took quite a lot more effort on both our parts but she was game.
    After another 5 minutes of trying to get over the line, I finally finished just in time for her timer to buzz.

I'll be honest I didn't want to head home afterwards lol.

Would I return?
    Definitely, she was amazing more PSE style. Highly recommend for brothers who enjoy DFK.
    She was super positive throughout the session even though it was at 12:30am.
    One of only 2 girls who have 0 issues with my size and go hard, the other being Amber from Ginza.
    I do want to see some other girls at 42, mari and haruka but when Im in the mood for some PSE I would definitely go for Lily.

Thanks for the review harrycd!!

See you soon!!

Lily is really one of our best girls!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Saw Lily again,

Great session.

Think I got my PSE bug out of my system.

Had the choice of Helen again who looked great, might have to come back for Mari or Natsu.

I've been trying to see Liz from Ginza again but it schedules don't align

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Awesome AR Harry. Yea lily is amazing. I’ve seen her twice and that’s something I rarely do and each time was better than the next! Might have to pay her a visit again.

I've been debating seeing Lily a 4th time today but I have been too preoccupied with Liz from Ginza.

This thread seems to have bugged out and isn't showing up in my history lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So Harry how does Lily compare to Liz? Liz is divinely proportioned like a fit netball player, not rock hard but soft like a woman but not flabby at all. I'm worried Lily would be too skinny. Can't cope with bony girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron2001 View Post
    So Harry how does Lily compare to Liz? Liz is divinely proportioned like a fit netball player, not rock hard but soft like a woman but not flabby at all. I'm worried Lily would be too skinny. Can't cope with bony girls.
    Ahh yeah Lily is a little bony, she's skinnier than Liz and not as tall.
    Liz has kinda ruined Ginza for me, since I don't want to see other girls :/

I did actually head to 42 today to see Ruri who was pretty good, cute innocent type, v inexperienced but a super sweet girl.
    I'll do an AR tomorrow lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Ahh yeah Lily is a little bony, she's skinnier than Liz and not as tall.
    Liz has kinda ruined Ginza for me, since I don't want to see other girls :/

I did actually head to 42 today to see Ruri who was pretty good, cute innocent type, v inexperienced but a super sweet girl.
    I'll do an AR tomorrow lol

Liz is a gem. Definitely a girl for the true connoisseur. Girls with routines aren't just aren't real for me. I appreciate the effort that goes into a routine but I like it genuine. I think Kanon body's more voluptuous and muscular, a little more perfect than Liz but her lack of horniness lets her down... if only I spoke Japanese.

Please tell us about Ruri. Its a bit of a feast with Japanese girls at the moment. They must've tweaked that the men in Oz are hungry for them. Mari from 42 is wonderful too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is lily pussy clean shaved?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjl0v3s View Post
    Is lily pussy clean shaved?
    Lasered,definite spinner that goes off,a must try!!

Lily here tonight!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Quote Originally Posted by asslicker View Post
    What’s the difference between Gold, Standard and Diamond Service? Is that sevivice difference or girl looks?

For me to say that I’m not disappointed at a session I minimally expect bbbj, DATY/69, Anal play on girl and FS in few positions. Which service you folks recommend?
    Standard is CBJ with no DFK - never done it
    Gold? is BBBJ I believe, usually no DFK but depends on girl. I've only done this once
    Diamond is DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CIM - usually go for this mainly for DFK/DATY with option of CIM