Thread: Mimi at Kelly's - great session (and this time she came)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Mimi at Kelly's - great session (and this time she came)

Person's Name : Mimi

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 25/4/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Age : 29 (she told me - I might have guessed a year or two older)

Size/shape : Pretty face, nice slim figure, natural B-cups, cute and tight bum, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC and spent some time in HK

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, prostate massage, 69, DATY, FIV, FIA, cow-girl, reverse CG, doggie, mish, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - this girl knows how to please

My experience/comments : Booked yesterday and called in the morning to check the booking was OK.

Parked right outside (a first) and Kelly took me up to Room 1 where Mimi was waiting and Mimi immediately said “I see you before” which surprised me because the only time I’ve seen her was a bit over two years ago, on her first day at 533 (where she was also called Mimi).

I handed over the money and Kelly left.

Mimi looked really sexy in all-white bra, knickers, suspender belt and stockings. She has a pretty face and a good slim figure with a cute tight butt.

To make her feel “special” I told her when I’d seen her and that I remembered she was born in China but spend a few years in HK before moving to Australia. She was surprised I’d remembered. (I’d actually checked my notes of my last session with her before leaving home but I didn’t mention that.)

Onto the bed and Mimi asked whether I wanted her to remove her lingerie so I asked her to keep her stockings on, which she did until she showered at the end.

Mimi has natural B-cups, a tattoo on her lower back and was fully shaved but very slightly stubbly.

She briefly pecked me on the lips and then immediately knelt between my knees and started licking my groin and balls and in no time my cock was in her mouth.

It was an excellent BBBJ. She went nice and slowly to start with, with no hint of teeth, good hand-action, no tissue-breaks and plenty of saliva.

Mimi also started lightly fingering my perineum and arsehole and, when I moaned appreciatively, she gestured with her finger and said “You like?” I nodded and she grabbed some lube and gently inserted a finger.

This was very good and she continued sucking me and after a while I had to ask her to stop or I would have squirted.

She sucked me a bit more before I suggested some 69 and she moved round.

A first she was very quiet but after a while she stopped sucking me, sat upright and started gently moaning while she ground herself onto my tongue.

Mimi then dismounted saying she wanted to lie down. She rolled up a towel, placed it under her bum and had her knees in the air.

I resumed licking her. After a while she grabbed my hand and moved it towards her pussy so I inserted a finger and massaged her g-spot.

She was twitching now and she got me to remove my finger and applied some lube to it and told me to touch her bum so I started fingering her arsehole and then probed deeper to full insertion. Mimi just rocked back and forth on my finger while I continued licking her.

It took ages but eventually she got really lively and then pushed my head away.

This pleased me greatly as I’d seen from my notes that I hadn’t been able to make her cum last time.

Mimi wouldn’t let me touch her for a couple of minutes as she said “Sensitive” and took a break. In fact, I wasn’t allowed to touch her clit for the rest of the session.

She sucked me some more and we were starting to run out of time so I asked her to get a condom.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth. She babbled a response which I think was a decline (she’d said “No” last time) but I didn’t really understand what she said.

We started with some Asian-style cow-girl and she then switched to reverse cow-girl. This was really good as she has a cute butt and my thumb found its way up her arsehole.

Next I suggested some doggie and stood at the side of the bed and she guided me back in.

This was very good as she got louder while I pounded away with my thumb once more inserted up her back door.

I thought about asking whether anal was an option but I didn’t recall anyone else writing that Mimi did that and she seemed quite tight so I suggested some mish.

Mimi held her legs high and I resumed my pounding.

However, the hour was now up and I started to wonder whether I was going to cum in time. Unfortunately, once one starts having thoughts like that, they sometimes become a self-fulfilling prophesy so I withdrew and asked Mimi to finish me off with a hand-job.

She applied some lube and did this expertly and I soon squirted.

She quickly tidied me up and showered and dressed.

I showered and sat next to her on the bed as I dressed and asked a couple of questions.

Then Mimi started to talk and she did so for 15 minutes, mostly about other shops and other girls – she had worked at Roseville Rose as Mimi after leaving 533 and before going to Kelly’s.

This girl loves a chat but unfortunately I could only understand about half of what she was saying.

When we were 20 minutes over time I had to point to the clock and make my leave.

We had a final hug and I went downstairs for a chat with Kelly.

The lovely Miya was also in the office and I had a good chat with her as well before she had to leave to see a customer.

I also met a new girl who will hopefully be joining Kelly’s stable in a couple of weeks’ time – really cute and friendly.

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    I have been following Fred for awhile, good reading and details

Banned
    Mimi on roster today 28/12