Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would You Fuck You

Banned

Would You Fuck You

Coming in through the back yard of the Ginza as a couple of lads were leaving
    I’m no oil painting but these two were a mess.One guy smelt like he was growing onions in his armpits....and that musta been after a shower.He was about 5’8” and I’m sure hadn’t seen his feet for twenty years
    The other guy wasn’t much better....had a head like a dropped pie
    The sights these girls see would frighten even the blind

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Actually the fact that guys like that visit these girls boosts my confidence! 😂

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    I’m no oil painting but these two were a mess.One guy smelt like he was growing onions in his armpits....and that musta been after a shower.He was about 5’8” and I’m sure hadn’t seen his feet for twenty years
    Yap, now you know how hard the girls have to earn the money to have a better life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well I guess it’s lucky people have somewhere to go if they had a head like a dropped pie. Imagine what it’s like for girls who are unhappy in the workplace like the line-ups you see at Midas, Juliet’s etc.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've always wondered what they're really thinking behind the smiles.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    If I was to fuck myself I would have to give myself a big tip......…..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The funny thing is you get a couple of ugly guys like the ones Lab described walking into a place like 278 looking at the line up and not liking any of the girls then walking. You've seen this as your there waiting for your booking thinking to yourself WTF!!! in the street women wouldn't talk to these guys if they had a $100 note stapled to their forehead.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I do see a lot of fat and ugly dudes coming into Ginza/278 makes me wonder how the WL handles that. They’re probably imagining their favourite male star is fucking them instead lol.

At the same point I always wonder the WL thinks when they see a hot or good looking guy? Maybe like thank god.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    99% of the time punters are fucking girls they would have no chance of fucking if they weren't paying for it.
    Or to put it another way 99% of the time the WLs are fucking guys they wouldn't fuck if they weren't getting paid for it.
    That's the reality of punting.
    Ugly fat old boring bastards like me get to fuck young hot chicks. I fucking love it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    $$$$$$. Fuck quick ,and cum and visit me next time.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    99% of the time punters are fucking girls they would have no chance of fucking if they weren't paying for it.
    Or to put it another way 99% of the time the WLs are fucking guys they wouldn't fuck if they weren't getting paid for it.
    Ugly fat old boring bastards like me get to fuck young hot chicks. I fucking love it.
    Is a trade. You have the money and the girls have the look. Is a business transaction. The girls is running a business selling their looks and body.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I do see a lot of fat and ugly dudes coming into Ginza/278 makes me wonder how the WL handles that. They’re probably imagining their favourite male star is fucking them instead lol.

At the same point I always wonder the WL thinks when they see a hot or good looking guy? Maybe like thank god.
    So times I do wonder an ugly, fat big, body smell even after shower and big dick come to visit them what do the girls think. The girl told me she just do the job as required and think of the money. And the debt she have to pay.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Money money money. Or maybe Tiff&Co?
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    So times I do wonder an ugly, fat big, body smell even after shower and big dick come to visit them what do the girls think. The girl told me she just do the job as required and think of the money. And the debt she have to pay.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Haha.... I look at these dudes and think "Thank fuck I don't look like that!!!" But, if I see the same girl they had just seen... wow... I always had great service, no matter what the shop!! When I used to see the girls, it was amazing and just sexy as fk just to watch their reaction when they first see you.
    Mind you, I don't think I am some prize catch either...
    Lala always caressed my face and told me she loved my face (she even explained why a few times!).. but funnily, she never mentioned my body....hmmm .. (ego deflating now..)

Funnily enough, men and women look at things very different... a man looks in the mirror and he inflates himself to think he is a prize catch.. a woman looks at herself and gets focussed on the tiniest of perceived flaws - it doesn't matter that she looks stunning because they only notice the "flaw".... my advice to young punters, you can never "over-compliment" when you meet a WL. It always pays to try to look and smell you best. Good cut clothing, quality shoes and a bit of quality after shave goes a long way to hide some of our own "ugliness"..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Plus 1 + 1 + 1 ........... !

Well said, this ugly poor old man would have No Chance with all those busty young lasses if it wasn’t for the great old punting industry!

Ps. But then again, over the years, many WLs/MLs had told me that I’m a handsome guy, has a good size cock, very hard and straight............... usually after I paid....... haha 😆

Brah, don't think about these things.

I took a mate to 42 recently, he normally only sees western girls. The whole time he was commenting on other punters fucking these girls in the lineup.

I had to tell him to stfu as I don't want to picture that right before a punt.

Anyway don't think about these things, I'm sure girls try and put it out of their mind after the session is over.

I've had quite a few punts over the years but only remember one where the girl looked visibly disgusted and it was a complete boner kill.

Banned
    Occasionally I will be remembered ( perhaps a pleasantry )... I asked a girl I hadn’t seen for awhile
    Why... she said because I was a gentleman....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Before I see a girl I always make sure I’m clean and washed. Ironically a lot of the WL especially the Chinese ones comment on my skin colour ( it’s quite pale). I do try to work out everyday but office job means I can’t get a tan but apparently that’s a good thing.

Gonna try a tanned Korean girl today (Rebecca) to see if she says the same thing wish me luck boys. Will write a AR off course.

Banned
    The success of a shop is also predicated on the buzz in the ready Room.
    This is where the girls support each....swap stories about clients and laugh

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The success of a shop is also predicated on the buzz in the ready Room.
    This is where the girls support each....swap stories about clients and laugh
    Swap stories with me about their work. Some time is funny and informative about people life.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast