Thread: MiMi...a taste of Thailand

Senior Member(無間使者)

MiMi...a taste of Thailand

After abstaining for a few weeks I do finally found an opportunity to get a massage. I checked the PSM website and there was a great line up. WeChat showed Mimi, Annie and Sunny. I quickly checked with the lovely Penny as to who would be available. To my surprise I had a choice of all three.

Now I've spent and enjoyed time with both Annie and Sunny, but the pictures of MiMi were tempting so I booked an hour with her. MiMi is relatively new to PSM.

The normal routine of being led to a room and making payment (price has been bumped in my absence, but still competitive). I have a knock on the door and MiMi comes in. She looks great in her little black dress. At least two of the three pictures are definitely her. She slips out of the dress revealing a matching black set of lingerie. She is your trim girl next door with nice curves. So far so good.

Part 1: MiMi is rated 7/10 for massage. I need a good massage, so I tell her that I'd like her to concentrate on the shoulders. She has definitely had some instruction. She moved from the feet, calves, thighs and lower back before giving my upper back and shoulder some much needed attention. I enjoy a good massage, but the whispered promise of some soft touches was a carrot.

The time passes, I'm enjoying the slow attention, then she pauses and slips out of her bra and briefs, revealing a firm set of curves, and proceeds to slowly tease with a body to body rub.

Part 2: this starts with a whisper asking me if I would like to turn over. The build up has been great. Mimi continues to rub me with her curves......then out comes the oil and she moves to spoon me.

WIR? I enjoyed the experience and would see MiMi again. It's worth noting that her curves are enhanced, and are firm, not my first preference, but she does use them to great effect. We managed a reasonable level of conversation, and her massage will only get better.

Thanks Penny for introducing me to another lovely lady.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review, thank you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nice review, thanks

Banned