Name: Vicky
Establishment: Paddington 244
Date of Visit: 27/04/2019
Nationality: Chinese
Value for Money: Absolutely

It has been a while since my last visit to 244. Since I can squeeze some time out, I sent a text to the shop to ask for recommendation. Ashley replied and saying that I should give Vicky a try, and I am glad that I listened to her.

As soon as I arrived I was greeted by Ashley, she sat me in the waiting room while Vicky was getting ready. A few minutes later a stunning girl appeared in front of me and my jaw just dropped. Vicky is so beautiful that I can hardly get my eyes off her. Her body is so well balanced and her boobs are just perfectly shaped (C – D cup I estimate).

Vicky took me to room one and we started with some hugs and light kissing to each other straight the way.

We then undressed ourselves and Vicky gave me a shower. She is quite attentive and give a nice GFE. Once we are done we headed to the bed and started DKF while both of my hands are busy playing with her tits.

We kissed for a good couple of minutes and Vicky started to give me a very nice catbath, which turned into a good 10 minutes of fantastic BBBJ. Vicky did not rush for anything. Instead once in a while she would ask me and see how I felt and what I wanted her to do.

When it was time for the real action, Vicky put the dom up and sat on top of me to start some actions. I noticed that she did not use any lube at all as she was really wet at this point of time.

We pumped for a while until I cum. Once we are done we just lay next to each other for some rest while we chat along.

We were chatting about what she used to do in China while I was playing with the nice tits, and I noticed she got wet again, I grabbed the chance and started giving her some fingering until she comes again (with more DFK in between).

I was a bit tired today otherwise I would go for round 2, but this is already a very good session.

Time’s up and Vicky led me to shower and cleaned both of us up.

Got out of the room and had a quick chat to Ashley before I headed home.

If you are into GFE, then Vicky is the girl that you cannot miss!