Thread: Vicky – Best GFE you can get! And a very beautiful face

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Vicky – Best GFE you can get! And a very beautiful face

Name: Vicky
    Establishment: Paddington 244
    Date of Visit: 27/04/2019
    Nationality: Chinese
    Value for Money: Absolutely

It has been a while since my last visit to 244. Since I can squeeze some time out, I sent a text to the shop to ask for recommendation. Ashley replied and saying that I should give Vicky a try, and I am glad that I listened to her.

As soon as I arrived I was greeted by Ashley, she sat me in the waiting room while Vicky was getting ready. A few minutes later a stunning girl appeared in front of me and my jaw just dropped. Vicky is so beautiful that I can hardly get my eyes off her. Her body is so well balanced and her boobs are just perfectly shaped (C – D cup I estimate).

Vicky took me to room one and we started with some hugs and light kissing to each other straight the way.

We then undressed ourselves and Vicky gave me a shower. She is quite attentive and give a nice GFE. Once we are done we headed to the bed and started DKF while both of my hands are busy playing with her tits.

We kissed for a good couple of minutes and Vicky started to give me a very nice catbath, which turned into a good 10 minutes of fantastic BBBJ. Vicky did not rush for anything. Instead once in a while she would ask me and see how I felt and what I wanted her to do.

When it was time for the real action, Vicky put the dom up and sat on top of me to start some actions. I noticed that she did not use any lube at all as she was really wet at this point of time.

We pumped for a while until I cum. Once we are done we just lay next to each other for some rest while we chat along.

We were chatting about what she used to do in China while I was playing with the nice tits, and I noticed she got wet again, I grabbed the chance and started giving her some fingering until she comes again (with more DFK in between).

I was a bit tired today otherwise I would go for round 2, but this is already a very good session.

Time’s up and Vicky led me to shower and cleaned both of us up.

Got out of the room and had a quick chat to Ashley before I headed home.

If you are into GFE, then Vicky is the girl that you cannot miss!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR Bro billy.
    Vicky sure looks very nice in her pics. I haven't managed to get to this shop yet but it's always been on my radar - just waiting for the stars to align I guess.
    I gather her English is good then if you managed some conversation?

thanks billy
    shane

Thanks for your review Bill, we always have new high quality girls. Looking forward to see you again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Billy, great work - just curious if u did the nuru session and what that was like?

a sultry sexy woman

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bro Schloong, I spoke with her in Mandarin, but rest assured, her English is VERY good (to my surprise). I managed to converse with her in English in the beginning until she found out I can speak Mandarin, haha.

Bro Dodo, I did not have the nuru session yesterday even though I got room 1 (it was kinda cold haha), I had it with Thunder previously and it was bloody good.

nuru very relaxing sex
    shane

a lot of sexual fun

sexy Friday tomorrow

vicky here tomorrow sunday

enjoy Vicki for Sunday sex

Sunday autumn sex

mot winter yet cum on in

a gfe sex queen

she loves mondays

dragon joins vicki on Tuesday

beautiful autumn day for sex