Thread: Yi Studio Red Hill

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yi Studio Red Hill

Yesterday, i dropped by Yi with no booking.

Over the phone, when i ask many girls working, Mamasan told me 3 girls.

When i was there, It was only 1 girl doing dayshift.

I had Japanese Z*** for 1 hrs who is my only option

It was .... the shop has ok facility with ac, shower etc. but, massage was horrible.

Massage 1/5

Look 1/5

GFE 1/5

Mates, do anyone know what happened to this shop?

There was time the shop was one of worthy to visit in north.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I used to live nearby so went there a few times. Used to be great but extras dropped right off a couple of years ago - maybe cops gave them a warning cause it changed quickly. Owner seems to pick inexperienced japanese girls and they've told me he tells them not to do anything naughty. Owner seems to live dowstairs - Have had times when hes been prowling upstairs and girls were concerned he might come into the room. I've still had a bit of fun occasionally but very hard work. Often only 1 girl dayshift and they leave the room to answer the phone - very annoying. 2 or more at night. Think there's a sister shop at Chermside.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks dumpy for the history of Yi.

When i drove away from the shop, i noticed something on downstairs.

Didnt occur to me that it can be someone’s residency.

Anyway, on the way out, a girl with bronde dye hair asian girl walked in 4pm ish.

She seems better than Z***.

As dumpy said, late shift cound be more than one girl

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That whole guy living there thing is a bit creepy. Had similar experience at a different place where as I approached there is a old guy in his shorts only sitting on the veranda chilling. Decided to keep walking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Girls rotate between here & Chermside,like Dumpy said the owner just employs anybody no training whats so ever for that sort of money there's plenty of VFM else were,they did have a raid a couple of years ago which might explain the massive attitude change.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mates, speaking of the police raid.

Why the police raid the shop for tickle tackle.

Dont they have better things to do?

I do remember when yi was popular couple of years back in this forum. The charm has gone stale

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonobopark View Post
    Mates, speaking of the police raid.

Why the police raid the shop for tickle tackle.

Dont they have better things to do?

I do remember when yi was popular couple of years back in this forum. The charm has gone stale
    The best one from the past now owns Sakura at Stafford.
    Couldnt get enough of her but she very limited now... Pitty.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    yeah if its M****ie youre thinking she had health issues that arent good for this business so she manages shops now. but sadly not a great manager and same sort of problem - quality all over the place. Re the raids - I think its the legal brothels complaining. Cops seriously couldnt give a shit if your old fella got somehow caught in some young students hand but when it affects $ for investors things change.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yi used to have a hot south american who did a lot of fun things... used to say " if you every see me in public with my BF, dont acknowledge that you know me"... hahaha pity its gone to the shit.. but the ML/shop cycle keeps on going !! good ones go bad, girls move on, new shops open - we keep paying !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah this was a good easy , go to, place and it's sister shop at Chermside, had many a good visit at both and was always well looked after.
    a young chinese girl who had been very good, got herself a boyfriend so she said now you see this girl she look after you and she did , again very well, young Jap girl, still at Chermside i beleive.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Stopped in here last week because of a few good memories and was driving past. Had very nice time with a young Jap girl E. she hadn't been there long.
    It was a great massage no real tt though out the massage but the end result was very satisfying.
    I do remember the South American chick she was a lot of fun, had a great attitude.