Thread: T Lily, young girl, nice tits and arse, excellent BBBJ and passionate

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

T Lily, young girl, nice tits and arse, excellent BBBJ and passionate

I had a punt with this new Thai Lily girl yesterday at 278, drop a quick summary her for you guys.

278 rooms were full so we walked to ginza new room instead

She is young, probably early 20s
    Nice round firm tits, I think it's enhanced, her tits have good shape to it and a pleasure to give it a good massage during sex
    she has nice big arse, a great scene to look at in reversed cow girl position. Still remember the scene of her arse pounding me
    Lily gave excellent BBBJ, good licking and sucking, she asked if I wanted to try 69 so we did. she's not shaved down there but it's not too much of a bush.
    fucking Lily is almost like fucking a girlfriend, it was enjoyable, sensual and she fucked hard at times, it seems she genuinely enjoyed it
    tbh Lily doesn't have a slender hot body ratio like C Star but the session was full on, passionate and the way we fucked and how we enjoyed it won over me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Damn sounds good!! Another on my list

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for sharing and enjoying reading.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like fun xboyx but the not shaved part turns me off, nothing like a super shaved smooth pussy to eat

There should be a category like bust or weight for shaved or not, it seems to be a preference for guys, as I know some who only like some bush

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Her service is excellent.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    I had a punt with this new Thai Lily girl yesterday at 278, drop a quick summary her for you guys.

278 rooms were full so we walked to ginza new room instead

She is young, probably early 20s
    Nice round firm tits, I think it's enhanced, her tits have good shape to it and a pleasure to give it a good massage during sex
    she has nice big arse, a great scene to look at in reversed cow girl position. Still remember the scene of her arse pounding me
    Lily gave excellent BBBJ, good licking and sucking, she asked if I wanted to try 69 so we did. she's not shaved down there but it's not too much of a bush.
    fucking Lily is almost like fucking a girlfriend, it was enjoyable, sensual and she fucked hard at times, it seems she genuinely enjoyed it
    tbh Lily doesn't have a slender hot body ratio like C Star but the session was full on, passionate and the way we fucked and how we enjoyed it won over me.
    Does anyone know if lily is still here? I can’t see her in the roster anymore.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovelatina View Post
    Does anyone know if lily is still here? I can’t see her in the roster anymore.
    WeChat 278 they can tell you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is goneeeee

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    the turnaround of new girls seem a bit too fast lately, anyone know why?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No, not up to 278 standard or not many customers picking them so move to other place.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woolynight View Post
    the turnaround of new girls seem a bit too fast lately, anyone know why?
    Most of the new girls starting out in this industry are just normal girls that need money. So when they arrive in Sydney, of course Ginza reputation will make them come here first. Expecting them to lick ugly dudes assholes and take a mouth load of cum, can't really expect any sane person to want to do that. Other shops give the girls the option to choose the service levels they want to provide.

The hottest girls aren't even at Ginza/278, they just have the highest minimum visual standard. In other words you not going to find a flabby girl with a C-section skar and a tattoo over the top at Ginza.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Most of the new girls starting out in this industry are just normal girls that need money. So when they arrive in Sydney, of course Ginza reputation will make them come here first. Expecting them to lick ugly dudes assholes and take a mouth load of cum, can't really expect any sane person to want to do that. Other shops give the girls the option to choose the service levels they want to provide.

The hottest girls aren't even at Ginza/278, they just have the highest minimum visual standard. In other words you not going to find a flabby girl with a C-section skar and a tattoo over the top at Ginza.
    Thanks for your reply bro. So where do you find the hottest girls may I ask?

Banned
    This is just my theory on why newcomers leave so soon anyway, not saying its fact.

Actually let me rephrase my statement because it sounds like I'm knocking Ginza which wasn't my intention. Not all the hottest girls in Sydney are only at Ginza, of course some of the best are there as is the case for the other well run shops. If I look at my top 10 favorites, at least 4 shops are represented and there are still some popular shops I don't frequent yet. It's really up to you do go look for the diamonds in the rough.

All Ginza is doing is raising the minimum viable product which removes some of the rough you have to sort through, which in turn raises their reputation. Basically the hottest girls at other popular shops like G42 and N5M to name a few, is going to compare to the hottest girls at Ginza.