Thread: Daisy a little slice of heaven.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Daisy a little slice of heaven.

Wl: Daisy
    Cost: Diamond service $240

So…was walking home from the station one night and it hit me…I haven’t screwed in a while. My first experience at Burwood was quite good so I decided to give it another shot (no pun intended).

Walk in and first thing that I noticed was the reception…she was hot and I mean hot enough that I asked the other reception if she was on the cards. Unfortunately, it was a no. But oh well never hurts to ask right.

Introduced to 2 girls one a familiar face being Bella, I gave her a polite wave and salute when she came in and she smiled bashfully. The next girl was Daisy and she took my interest immediately I guess it was also because she was the only option available apart from Bella.

Choose Daisy for an hour and off to the races we go. She brings be upstairs with her leading the way as I ogle her from behind. Always a pleasure to see a woman with a narrow waist flaring out at the hips with a nice little curvy ass. Her body clad in a slim fit navy dress. We enter the room exchange pleasantries and we strip off together and enter the shower.

Her body is about a size 6 with a little and I stress little baby fat around her mid section but nothing serious in fact I like this kind of body as there’s something to hold on too when the action really gets going. Her chest is adorned with little B cups which protrude slightly from her body like a little hill on a grassy plane. While not the D cups I usually prefer, all natural and hazel coloured nipples are a plus especially because they are sensitive kind but more on that later.

Shower was mostly uneventful with some light touching here and there but we make sure we both get a thorough rub down.

However, it was in the shower that I started to truly notice her beauty. You see Daisy isn’t the girl that wows you with her body.

It’s her beautiful face that you you really begin to appreciate only when you’re up close and personal with her. Now of course maybe this isn’t for everyone but for some reason, Daisy just gave me this warm and loving feeling when she looked me in the eyes. There was this moment of unspoken communication between us two something I cannot begin to describe with mere words. We turned the water off and in that moment we just looked at each other. I noticed her long chestnut coloured hair how it was ever so slightly curly, her eyes glistened in the lighting of that bathroom. There was no sound but we spoke to each other with our eyes and as I slowly brought my hand up to her face and she did the same to mine.

My body felt flush with heat as we kissed for the very first time in that bathroom. It wasn’t lustfully passionate or highly erotic, it was just perfect.

We both grabbed a towel and headed back over to the bed. Wrapping ourselves with the towel we lay down and kissed once more again there was nothing but the feeling of pure perfection as her soft lips met mine and as our hands slowly and gently caressed each others body. Again I looked at her and saw that beautiful innocent face. Not and ounce of enhancement just natural beauty the way it was meant to be.

I asked her to lay face down as I gave her a massage she told me that if this kept going on she would fall asleep I playfully replied that the fun hadn’t even started yet and that there was no time to fall asleep.

I switched from massage to gently running my fingers down her spine and curving them as they met her perky little ass. I run them back up this time along her sides where she was most sensitive and she shivers a little at the touch. I kiss her neck gently breathing into her ear telling her that everything was going to be alright and that she should relax. I kiss and gently bite her earlobe as she relaxes letting out a soft moan as she does.

I resume kissing her back making my way down as I run my lips gently across her legs, I separate them with a gentle push of my hand and rub my nose taking in her delicate and feminine scent. My kisses make their way along the inside of her leg while my hand caresses the other. A finger gently rubs up and down the centre of her folds before I whisper to her to turn over.

She does so and I gave her a gentle kiss again her lips giving me that tingling sensation. I get to work on her front, my tongue delicately dancing around areola before my mouth takes in her erect nipple giving it the attention it deserved. She lets out another moan this time with a little more intensity, my fingers find her pussy lips again and notice the build up of moisture as she lets her arousal take over.

It was time to up the ante and give her what she wanted. I make my way down before stoping at the junction between her legs and taking in her scent once more only this time it was clear that the smell of arousal was evident. The smell of her pheromones drew me in as I began to give her my best pussy licking skills I had. I paid close attention to her every response making sure to adjust and recalibrate what it was she liked a moan here and there told me all I needed to know as it wasn’t long before her hands where in my hair her breath quickening and thighs locking down on my head that I stopped, I took her to the brink but I didn’t want it to end this way.

I ripped open the condom and domed myself up as her delicate body lay before me. Her thighs were spread open welcoming me in as I placed myself at her entrance and inched myself slowly in inch by inch. She bit down on her lip and gasped I myself also groaned in pleasure as plunged deep into her. We both stopped at the final few inches as our pelvises met each other, we held each other in our arms savouring the intimacy and feeling of closeness we both had. I grinded myself gently into her to gauge her reaction. She moaned with pleasure as both began to slowly rock back and forth. It was a slow start nothing forced but we both deeply enjoyed the pleasure from our slow love making. I could feel her walls with every stroke tighten as we took each other to the heights of our mutual pleasure. It didn’t take long but it was clear that it was now me on the brink as I brought it home for the final run. I gave her the last of my energy as we rocked the bed together quickly in harmony. It wasn’t a violent orgasm but one of bliss as I emptied myself into that thin rubber cap.

We just lay there motionless breathing in as we calm down from the feeling of pleasure that erupted in both of us. Holding each other in our arms we laid there her head on my chest and I gave her a gentle squeeze. Again no words needed to be said as she squeezed back and we both knew that we just wanted to lay there in peace. Holding each other like lovers we both drifted off to sleep before we awoke 20 minutes later as time was up.

We showered and got dressed and of course there is always time for one last embrace as we took each other into our arms one last time. I said I would be back soon and she said just nodded and gave me a gentle squeeze and kiss.

I held open the door for her as she led me back down stairs her fingers curling around my hand. We took one final look at each other before we let go to go our separate ways. I took one last glance behind my shoulder and knew that Daisy was a little slice of heaven.

The end

Cardinal

Banned
    Thanks for your top review cardi bro. Bookings welcome to our daisy at BW8

Banned
    booking welcome for our lovely Daisy

Banned
    Booking welcome to our lovely Daisy today~~~

Burwood 8 | Amy

Junior Member(有D料到)

very cool, must giive a try soon bro

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post

Wl: Daisy
    Cost: Diamond service $240

So…was walking home from the station one night and it hit me…I haven’t screwed in a while. My first experience at Burwood was quite good so I decided to give it another shot (no pun intended).

Walk in and first thing that I noticed was the reception…she was hot and I mean hot enough that I asked the other reception if she was on the cards. Unfortunately, it was a no. But oh well never hurts to ask right.

Introduced to 2 girls one a familiar face being Bella, I gave her a polite wave and salute when she came in and she smiled bashfully. The next girl was Daisy and she took my interest immediately I guess it was also because she was the only option available apart from Bella.

Choose Daisy for an hour and off to the races we go. She brings be upstairs with her leading the way as I ogle her from behind. Always a pleasure to see a woman with a narrow waist flaring out at the hips with a nice little curvy ass. Her body clad in a slim fit navy dress. We enter the room exchange pleasantries and we strip off together and enter the shower.

Her body is about a size 6 with a little and I stress little baby fat around her mid section but nothing serious in fact I like this kind of body as there’s something to hold on too when the action really gets going. Her chest is adorned with little B cups which protrude slightly from her body like a little hill on a grassy plane. While not the D cups I usually prefer, all natural and hazel coloured nipples are a plus especially because they are sensitive kind but more on that later.

Shower was mostly uneventful with some light touching here and there but we make sure we both get a thorough rub down.

However, it was in the shower that I started to truly notice her beauty. You see Daisy isn’t the girl that wows you with her body.

It’s her beautiful face that you you really begin to appreciate only when you’re up close and personal with her. Now of course maybe this isn’t for everyone but for some reason, Daisy just gave me this warm and loving feeling when she looked me in the eyes. There was this moment of unspoken communication between us two something I cannot begin to describe with mere words. We turned the water off and in that moment we just looked at each other. I noticed her long chestnut coloured hair how it was ever so slightly curly, her eyes glistened in the lighting of that bathroom. There was no sound but we spoke to each other with our eyes and as I slowly brought my hand up to her face and she did the same to mine.

My body felt flush with heat as we kissed for the very first time in that bathroom. It wasn’t lustfully passionate or highly erotic, it was just perfect.

We both grabbed a towel and headed back over to the bed. Wrapping ourselves with the towel we lay down and kissed once more again there was nothing but the feeling of pure perfection as her soft lips met mine and as our hands slowly and gently caressed each others body. Again I looked at her and saw that beautiful innocent face. Not and ounce of enhancement just natural beauty the way it was meant to be.

I asked her to lay face down as I gave her a massage she told me that if this kept going on she would fall asleep I playfully replied that the fun hadn’t even started yet and that there was no time to fall asleep.

I switched from massage to gently running my fingers down her spine and curving them as they met her perky little ass. I run them back up this time along her sides where she was most sensitive and she shivers a little at the touch. I kiss her neck gently breathing into her ear telling her that everything was going to be alright and that she should relax. I kiss and gently bite her earlobe as she relaxes letting out a soft moan as she does.

I resume kissing her back making my way down as I run my lips gently across her legs, I separate them with a gentle push of my hand and rub my nose taking in her delicate and feminine scent. My kisses make their way along the inside of her leg while my hand caresses the other. A finger gently rubs up and down the centre of her folds before I whisper to her to turn over.

She does so and I gave her a gentle kiss again her lips giving me that tingling sensation. I get to work on her front, my tongue delicately dancing around areola before my mouth takes in her erect nipple giving it the attention it deserved. She lets out another moan this time with a little more intensity, my fingers find her pussy lips again and notice the build up of moisture as she lets her arousal take over.

It was time to up the ante and give her what she wanted. I make my way down before stoping at the junction between her legs and taking in her scent once more only this time it was clear that the smell of arousal was evident. The smell of her pheromones drew me in as I began to give her my best pussy licking skills I had. I paid close attention to her every response making sure to adjust and recalibrate what it was she liked a moan here and there told me all I needed to know as it wasn’t long before her hands where in my hair her breath quickening and thighs locking down on my head that I stopped, I took her to the brink but I didn’t want it to end this way.

I ripped open the condom and domed myself up as her delicate body lay before me. Her thighs were spread open welcoming me in as I placed myself at her entrance and inched myself slowly in inch by inch. She bit down on her lip and gasped I myself also groaned in pleasure as plunged deep into her. We both stopped at the final few inches as our pelvises met each other, we held each other in our arms savouring the intimacy and feeling of closeness we both had. I grinded myself gently into her to gauge her reaction. She moaned with pleasure as both began to slowly rock back and forth. It was a slow start nothing forced but we both deeply enjoyed the pleasure from our slow love making. I could feel her walls with every stroke tighten as we took each other to the heights of our mutual pleasure. It didn’t take long but it was clear that it was now me on the brink as I brought it home for the final run. I gave her the last of my energy as we rocked the bed together quickly in harmony. It wasn’t a violent orgasm but one of bliss as I emptied myself into that thin rubber cap.

We just lay there motionless breathing in as we calm down from the feeling of pleasure that erupted in both of us. Holding each other in our arms we laid there her head on my chest and I gave her a gentle squeeze. Again no words needed to be said as she squeezed back and we both knew that we just wanted to lay there in peace. Holding each other like lovers we both drifted off to sleep before we awoke 20 minutes later as time was up.

We showered and got dressed and of course there is always time for one last embrace as we took each other into our arms one last time. I said I would be back soon and she said just nodded and gave me a gentle squeeze and kiss.

I held open the door for her as she led me back down stairs her fingers curling around my hand. We took one final look at each other before we let go to go our separate ways. I took one last glance behind my shoulder and knew that Daisy was a little slice of heaven.

The end

Cardinal
    i am planing to go there, but i am new. any other good one for me .any suggestion?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, I saw Daisy for half hour. So sweet and excellent diamond service. Treat her kindly.

Banned

Burwood 8 | Amy

Banned

Burwood 8 | Amy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, Daisy was really good value.
    Does anyone have any good information on how Lulu at Burwood 8 performs? No reviews yet but she seems to work a lot and looks good in photos.

Banned

Burwood 8 | S

Banned

Burwood 8 | V

Banned
    Please add our NEW WeChat : PSBW88
    Or LINE : 0499888345

Banned
    Please add our NEW WeChat : PSBW88
    Or LINE : 0499888345