Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time but didn't do well

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First time but didn't do well

Just had my first punting (and first sex as well, if 10 sec Cowgirl counts), it was exciting and the WL is great. My little brother was extremely hard during foreplay but it started getting soft after some BBBJ. I did feel the strong stimulation from the BJ but just not getting HARD. Back to DFK and it was hard again. After putting on the dom with cowgirl, it gets soft again within 10 sec. At the end we were having DFK and she wanked me off...This is quite sad and hurting the self-esteem. Is it normal for the first time?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I guess it’s normal .. performance issue is a real thing mate .. don’t stress .. do cut some of the wanking if you do it often ..

I remember my first time , didn’t even enter the girl .. all is well now

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Don’t worry about it bro.
    That’s very normal.
    The first time is always the worst.
    It’s a combination of nerves, excitement, expectation, inexperience etc.
    Forget about it.
    It’s done and out of the way.
    Now you can start having fun.
    Book another session ASAP with a different girl or different shop.
    Second time will definitely be much better.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Perfectly normal for first time mate. Probably the same as most of the rest of us. Hang in there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep that’s almost word for word how my first experience (not long ago) with a friend went. After feeling comfortable with MLs I plan to visit WLs so I don’t experience the same embarrassment with someone I want to be with long term 😂
    Good luck mate!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Perhaps the BJ was too stimulating?

Either way, don't stress about it. First time is never perfect and you'll only get better from here

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Why do you do it? Go and do it again in a few see if better this time. As they say practice makes perfect.

Banned
    Take some Viagara next time, guaranteed stiffy

Like others have said nerves affect performance.

Make sure your Dom is the right size.
    I bring my own as the ones the shops usually use were too tight and causing me issues.

Also are you in decent shape? Cardio can help

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for all the advice, it is great to know that's normal. Will definitely try again in somewhere.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Like others have said nerves affect performance.

I bring my own as the ones the shops usually use were too tight and causing me issues.

Also are you in decent shape? Cardio can help
    Didn't think about the dom's size as that's my first time putting on a dom! And for the body shape is quite average with regular weight training. Perhaps start doing regular cardio as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with harrycd,always take your own DOM .Better than the shop rubbish

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    How do we know? Is there a size guide available LOL?

Some of the brands I've seen in shops are available in chemists, usually the cheapest brands.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Bro it’s all good. Nerves get to the best of us.

I actually found doing frequent exercise and squats really helps. Other than that, don’t think too much about and enjoy the ride.

Nothing kills an erection quicker than over thinking the situation (trust me it’s happened to me before) because once you’re in that lull it will be hard to try to Will your erection back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Feel good when I’m not the only one who had first time not as good as expected

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro don't worry about it, I had pretty much the same experience. I am the most turned on by dfk as well, but use to lose it when putting the dom on. Tbh, i struggled with this for the first year or so of my sexual experiences, not just punting but on dates as well. Think it was just the nerves and a confidence issue, and the more I was worried about this happening, the more it would happen! But you gotta just keep trying, and eventually things will go right enough that you stop worried that they won't. One year after my first time and after a few failures, no more issues ever, and my partners were complimenting my stamina. So just keep going and don't overthink!

Practice makes perfect

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    How do we know? Is there a size guide available LOL?

Some of the brands I've seen in shops are available in chemists, usually the cheapest brands.

For reference my girth is 6" and I was using the 60mm four seasons. I used these for a while I could get them on but they were too tight and causing performance issues, similar to ED symptoms so it had me worried. Also the 2 variations, "Naked Larger" and "Larger" seemed to be slightly diff in size, I would say the "Naked Larger" which most WL's had in stock are tighter, prob 59mm or tighter elastic due to thinner rubber.

I've switched to 64mm Sax Supermax which are the largest I could find that were easily accessible/cheap enough from condomsaustralia.

Banned
    Rockingcoal,

First time I had sex (with a girl, and not my hand) I thought I was going to shoot my load in a matter of seconds. We had only just met the night before, swapped numbers and met up the following night. Her folks were away so woohoo! We were slowly getting naked and after some nice oral, she decided to jump on. Like I said, I figured I was going to pop before my next breath but thing was - I didn't cum. Little fella didn't know what to do, even though I had wanked myself silly for the previous years.

Meanwhile, she came twice.

Next time we hooked up, she thought she was on a winner and I had staying power - but nope, shot off half way in. Sigh... Unpredictable little bastard. Sometimes I look down at him and think "you're working for yourself aren't you, you don't get that we're a team?!"

It gets better. Once the nerves between your dick and your brain start talking right, it starts to work out just fine. Keep on truckin', you'll be right!

FMH

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Must Hang View Post
    Rockingcoal,

First time I had sex (with a girl, and not my hand) I thought I was going to shoot my load in a matter of seconds. We had only just met the night before, swapped numbers and met up the following night. Her folks were away so woohoo! We were slowly getting naked and after some nice oral, she decided to jump on. Like I said, I figured I was going to pop before my next breath but thing was - I didn't cum. Little fella didn't know what to do, even though I had wanked myself silly for the previous years.

Meanwhile, she came twice.

Next time we hooked up, she thought she was on a winner and I had staying power - but nope, shot off half way in. Sigh... Unpredictable little bastard. Sometimes I look down at him and think "you're working for yourself aren't you, you don't get that we're a team?!"

It gets better. Once the nerves between your dick and your brain start talking right, it starts to work out just fine. Keep on truckin', you'll be right!

FMH
    Hahaha you know what sane thing happened to me. First time I had sex I actually couldn’t cum as opposed to cumming too quickly. Our body works in mysterious ways lol.

It actually gives me a nice fuzzy feeling on how supportive the forum is to new punters!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast