Thread: Nicole - one of the worst session I ever had.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nicole - one of the worst session I ever had.

Yesterday I went to Chatswood60 seen 5 girls line up. Nicole come in and said “best service”.
    I also chat with the receptionist on the free chat on their website and said everyone in here is good.
    So I choose her. In to the room, turn on the water then I go shower after I’m finish my shower then she came in to the shower and wash me again front and back.
    I just shower at home before I came to the shop.
    Tell me to lie down in bed, licking my nipples then reach for Condom and do cbj.
    I’m pretty sure the normal service in this shop is bbbj as this is not my first time in this shop.
    Touch her nipple then she hold my hand and take my hand off her nipple.
    After that ask me “want to fuck me ?”
    I already feel so bad, just want to get this done quick. Quick missionary then finish it off.

After take the condom off and give me tissue to clean myself up, then she went to shower and clean herself. When she came back, she check her phone to check the timer she had and it’s says 7 min.
    She asked “massage ?”
    I said ok then give me the laziest massage I ever had, barely using any power, literally just touching and keep moving her hands around my body.

After that ask me to shower and said thank you and I left.

So in conclusion, try to avoid her, time waster, time watching, no kissing, no touching nipple, not foreplay whatsoever.
    So contrast from the experience I had with baby before this one.

Really have a bad experience... so hopefully this will help other brother to get the same experience.

Banned
    The management and standards of this place are a bit loose
    Experience is therefore hit and miss

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So in conclusion, try to avoid her, time waster, time watching, no kissing, no touching nipple, not foreplay whatsoever.
    So contrast from the experience I had with baby before this one.

Really have a bad experience... so hopefully this will help other brother to get the same experience.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear about your experience with Nicole. Chatswood60 is my regular shop with house rules bbbj, shower together and kissing are basic. Jianni will be very disappointed seeing this.

Talking about baby, I was planning to visiting her as she looks so horny. Any review about her from you?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Baby is really good. Like you said really horny looking.
    Bbbj, daty, kissing and great session with baby. That’s why I never imagine I would get this bad experience in that shop.
    Next time I’ll just stick to the popular one and not try out with new one.
    Just feel like I’m wasting my money and ruin the experience I have with the shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by K4D41 View Post
    Baby is really good. Like you said really horny looking.
    Bbbj, daty, kissing and great session with baby. That’s why I never imagine I would get this bad experience in that shop.
    Next time I’ll just stick to the popular one and not try out with new one.
    Just feel like I’m wasting my money and ruin the experience I have with the shop.
    I have 100% satisfactory from Chatswood60 since new management by Jianni.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Brother kenlewis, sound like you think I’m lying, then please go and see Nicole and prove it yourself.
    I have been with baby, happy in the shop and I’m very happy with the service provided, that’s why I came back and this is what happen yesterday.
    Why would I make a lie report ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by K4D41 View Post
    Brother kenlewis, sound like you think I’m lying, then please go and see Nicole and prove it yourself.
    I have been with baby, happy in the shop and I’m very happy with the service provided, that’s why I came back and this is what happen yesterday.
    Why would I make a lie report ?
    Sorry bro, misunderstanding. I don't mean you are lying. I agreed with you, risking to try new girl. Sometimes shit happen, communicate with Jianni, she is willing to improve her shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ahh I see. Misunderstanding. My bad.
    Not sure who jianni is but we’ll see.
    I like the store in general but just didn’t expect hat kind of service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yap agreed with K4D41. Nicole is waste of time. Saw her two weeks ago. If Happy’s service is rating 10, then Ayumi is 8, then Nicole is 4.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nicole

I saw her pics on 22brodie's website a few days ago. I believe feedbacks to Jianni will help retain the best girls in chatswood60.