Yesterday I went to Chatswood60 seen 5 girls line up. Nicole come in and said “best service”.
I also chat with the receptionist on the free chat on their website and said everyone in here is good.
So I choose her. In to the room, turn on the water then I go shower after I’m finish my shower then she came in to the shower and wash me again front and back.
I just shower at home before I came to the shop.
Tell me to lie down in bed, licking my nipples then reach for Condom and do cbj.
I’m pretty sure the normal service in this shop is bbbj as this is not my first time in this shop.
Touch her nipple then she hold my hand and take my hand off her nipple.
After that ask me “want to fuck me ?”
I already feel so bad, just want to get this done quick. Quick missionary then finish it off.

After take the condom off and give me tissue to clean myself up, then she went to shower and clean herself. When she came back, she check her phone to check the timer she had and it’s says 7 min.
She asked “massage ?”
I said ok then give me the laziest massage I ever had, barely using any power, literally just touching and keep moving her hands around my body.

After that ask me to shower and said thank you and I left.

So in conclusion, try to avoid her, time waster, time watching, no kissing, no touching nipple, not foreplay whatsoever.
So contrast from the experience I had with baby before this one.

Really have a bad experience... so hopefully this will help other brother to get the same experience.