Thread: Chanel, the pros and cons

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Chanel, the pros and cons

So this review will be slightly different to what I normally do because I just want to be able to present an unbiased opinion of my time with Chanel. It was an ok experience but definitely not on par to what I expected from 42. So let’s start with the lineup first.

I got to 42 to see the lineup and the ABC guy at reception told me there weren’t many girls that day. I essentially only saw summer, snowy and Chanel.

As Harry said is a previous thread about Yuka she was in those tight skinny jeans and they were gorgeous. She’s a really stunning lady so obviously it was a no brainer. Booked her for 1 hour and into the room I waited.

The reception then knocked on my door and told me she’s got another booking soon and can only do 45 minutes before she has to see another punter. Needless to say I was super disappointed and I had my heart set on Chanel so I agreed. He refunded me back some of the money and then I waited. I definitely had an expectation that it’ll be slightly rushed and she probably won’t be fully into this as she’ll already be thinking of her next booking.

In she came, greeted me and I went straight into the shower. She didn’t join me but did say note that the time we had might not match when her next client is coming so she’ll check again with the reception. At this point I was showering alone and just getting not that into things anymore. She came back in and said it was all good and by that time I’ve already showered. We proceeded to get on the bed and standard cat bath applied. Her BBBJ was really good though and there was a lot of slurping and licking of the tip of my cock.

She does go through a lot of tissues though throughout the session which was a little off putting. I’ve always prided myself in keeping everything clean and most of the Chinese WL would always comment on how white and clean I looked. Did some 69, her pussy us unshaven so expect bushiness.

It was then time for mish where I got a bit of the DFK which was nice and then finished off in doggy. Afterwards I knew she had no intention of trying for a round two and to be honest thinking about another dude that’s going to fuck literally a couple of minutes after I’m out didn’t get me in the mood either. We chatted for a bit and she took out her phone to play a Chinese game. There wasn’t the standard buzzer from the room but a alarm set by her phone which ran and to be honest I was probably done for the day. Out I went having cummed but feeling slightly off.

So in summary:

Pros:

- Gorgeous girl. Really hot and nice sexy body. Her tight skinny jeans really accentuated her hips and slender waist. Her face is super gorgeous and stylish without the need for makeup and her tits appeared real.
    - Great bbbj. Lots of slurping and tip licking so I couldn’t complain about that.
    - pretty good conversationlist. We talked a bit and I quite enjoyed it.

Cons:
    - Didn’t feel natural, the session. Basically the sex was just ticking off a list of items. We probably had a better time having a conversation than having sex. The rushed time didn’t help either and I’m sure she’s already thinking about her other appointment.
    - Taking out the phone no matter if it’s to play games or text just throws me off. It indicates the WL is basically done with servicing you now and will just rest for the remainder of the time.

Overall other Asian bros might get a different service so I recommend you guys try yourself. It might of also been the factor that she’s super booked out that the service might of slipped and might perform better on a quieter day. Slightly disappointed given I’ve always loved 42 and would always pop in when I’m in that area which is a bit rare these days but going to 42 is something I always look forward to.

Hi Meng!! Jesse here.. Terribly sorry to hear this happened. Using phones are definitely a no-no here, and we don't want girls with mechanical service as well. Simon and Justin had spoken to her, me and Gary will speak to her again too tonight. We are addressing her attitude as well, she said will improve so we'll see. We'll keep a close eye on her. Thank you so much for the feedback, and again sorry this happened! We want her to improve and be better as well, she is one of our prettiest Chinese girls! Lets hope we can make her better. Please check PM as well.
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Damn that sucks Meng,
    I can relate to getting a 1 hour session shortened, this happened at m5 to me well over a year ago, and really killed my mood, especially as I booked well in advance. I think I wrote a bit of a rant AR as well lol

Also sucks about her performance in the bedroom as like you have said she is a stunner.

Lately I have been only seeing WL's with high rated service rather than appearance, Yuka and Lily from 42. I would add Helen to that list but I haven't seen her recently, we'll I've seen her walk past the last 3 visits to 42 and always had to debate changing my booking lol. I would highly recommend any of those 3, I'm planning to also see Mari or Natsu if rosters match mine in the next few weeks.

A friend of mine who only does standard/30min saw Bella recently and really rated her highly, telling me that she is a must see, but she doesn't speak much english. Funnily I think he'd love Chanel as he does only standard and can speak some mandarin.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Hi Meng!! Jesse here.. Terribly sorry to hear this happened. Using phones are definitely a no-no here, and we don't want girls with mechanical service as well. Simon and Justin had spoken to her, me and Gary will speak to her again too tonight. We are addressing her attitude as well, she said will improve so we'll see. We'll keep a close eye on her. Thank you so much for the feedback, and again sorry this happened! We want her to improve and be better as well, she is one of our prettiest Chinese girls! Lets hope we can make her better. Please check PM as well.
    Hey Jesse all good and thank you for the reply.

As I said it might of been she’s having a bad day or maybe because of the closeness of another booking she just wasn’t into it as much as usual. Thanks again to you guys for the quick response, always love coming to 42 Gladesville.

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Lately I have been only seeing WL's with high rated service rather than appearance, Yuka and Lily from 42. I would add Helen to that list but I haven't seen her recently, we'll I've seen her walk past the last 3 visits to 42 and always had to debate changing my booking lol. I would highly recommend any of those 3, I'm planning to also see Mari or Natsu if rosters match mine in the next few weeks.

A friend of mine who only does standard/30min saw Bella recently and really rated her highly, telling me that she is a must see, but she doesn't speak much english. Funnily I think he'd love Chanel as he does only standard and can speak some mandarin.
    Thanks Harry, yes I’ve seen Lily, Helen and Coco. They were awesome. I had to say some of the best services ever.

I did want to try someone new who haven’t been reviewed before and contribute more to the forum as opposed to writing an AR on a girl that has got many ARs already and seeing your description of her in tight skinny jeans I was sold. It’s cool, that’s why they call it punting. Overall the quality of the girls at 42 is still top notch. Next time I’ll try another new girl as it is quite exciting to try someone that hasn’t been reviewed before.

Banned
    I'm going to come Chanel's defense here and say most of the issues isn't even her fault. She doesn't manage the bookings and saying she is thinking about her next booking is pure speculation on your part, that is ruining the mood. Obviously she needs to clarify the change in time with reception and manage session times appropriately. Why would a girl think about a next customer over you? Do you think she suddenly has a preference of customers? One booking no different to the next booking.

The reality is you went into the booking with frustration which is understandable due to the time change and that affected the mood and chemistry. People pick up on vibes and while its unfortunate chain of events, it just meant you didn't click as a result. I have met this girl twice and she has been great company both times.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    I'm going to come Chanel's defense here and say most of the issues isn't even her fault. She doesn't manage the bookings and saying she is thinking about her next booking is pure speculation on your part, that is ruining the mood. Obviously she needs to clarify the change in time with reception and manage session times appropriately. Why would a girl think about a next customer over you? Do you think she suddenly has a preference of customers? One booking no different to the next booking.

The reality is you went into the booking with frustration which is understandable due to the time change and that affected the mood and chemistry. People pick up on vibes and while its unfortunate chain of events, it just meant you didn't click as a result. I have met this girl twice and she has been great company both times.
    Hey man, I did say other dudes might get different results and I did try to present the review in as unbiased of an opinion as possible.

We aren’t here to make enemies but to give an honest review of our experiences to other bros. Everyone’s experiences are different and WLs are people after all so hey a bro after me like you might be getting great service from her.

Weren’t you also the one that called me a Paid reviewer for 42 Gladesville when I wrote a review about Summer where I said she has a great body? I specifically remember asking you what parts of her body were you dissatisfied about and I heard nothing from you on that thread and now you’re doing the exact opposite. I’m getting this feeling that your objection to my reviews has nothing to do with the review itself and more to do with me. Below is your comment in the thread about my description of Summer and the thread itself:

Calling BS on this one, are you a paid reviewer?

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?87801-Summer-perfect-medicine-for-a-rainy-day&highlight=Summer

Off course I don’t know what the WL is thinking but it’s just the vibe that I’m getting. Overbooking I agree is also not her fault, which is why I set out the pros and cons. She did still take out her phone to play games which I didn’t mind because the vibe was gone anyway but it should be noted in the review because a lot of people get put off when a WL does that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Weren’t you also the one that called me a Paid reviewer for 42 Gladesville when I wrote a review about Summer where I said she has a great body? I specifically remember asking you what parts of her body were you dissatisfied about and I heard nothing from you on that thread and now you’re doing the exact opposite. I’m getting this feeling that your objection to my reviews has nothing to do with the review itself and more to do with me.
    I didn't reply to your Summer request because I didn't think it was necessary to publicly body shame the girl, but since she is no longer working here and went back to China I'll answer your question. She had a big c-section scar with a nasty tattoo over the top and a flabby lower belly to top it off, you would need to be blind as a bat to say she had a nice body.

I have nothing against you, I don't know you and didn't even realise you were the OP of the Summer thread.

Everyone is welcome to post a review of their personal experiences but it needs to be factual. You worded the opening post as if what you thought she was thinking is factual and this by definition is speculation. You guys may not have had chemistry and that's it, you can't make an assumption that she was thinking about a future booking. This is basically shifting the blame from lack of chemistry to attacking her professionalism. My reply was simply to call you out on that.

Yes pulling out the phone to play game is no good, but it sounds like the situation was already awkward. Maybe should have just ended the booking early and write off the punt rather than let the awkwardness be like a slow painful death.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I didn't reply to your Summer request because I didn't think it was necessary to publicly body shame the girl, but since she is no longer working here and went back to China I'll answer your question. She had a big c-section scar with a nasty tattoo over the top and a flabby lower belly to top it off, you would need to be blind as a bat to say she had a nice body.

I have nothing against you, I don't know you and didn't even realise you were the OP of the Summer thread.

Everyone is welcome to post a review of their personal experiences but it needs to be factual. You worded the opening post as if what you thought she was thinking is factual and this by definition is speculation. You guys may not have had chemistry and that's it, you can't make an assumption that she was thinking about a future booking. This is basically shifting the blame from lack of chemistry to attacking her professionalism. My reply was simply to call you out on that.

Yes pulling out the phone to play game is no good, but it sounds like the situation was already awkward. Maybe should have just ended the booking early and write off the punt rather than let the awkwardness be like a slow painful death.
    Alright cool. Can we then just first conclude that I am obviously not a paid reviewer for 42 and that:

- I had a disappointing experience with Chanel which could be caused by various factor including the fact that i couldn’t get the 1 hour.
    - You’ve had good experiences with Chanel.

I’m huge on the idea of YMMV and my AR of Chanel is my experience. The same goes for your experience of Chanel.

The only way for punters to tell is for them to try her out themselves. That’s why it’s called punting I guess. Reviews are only there to aid punters on identifying which girls are consistently good and not the punting bible.

I would genuinely be interested to read about your experiences with Chanel in a AR. I’m not trying to call you out but am actually genuinely curious what a great session with Chanel is like without all the variables that might of caused for a sub-optimal experience and it would also provide a second opinion of which other punters can then decide whether it’s worth their money or not.

In terms of Summer, yes I noticed the scar but that’s not a real issue. Her body is great and I quite liked those tattoos on her. Didn’t really bother me and her performance was great.

As I said, I’m not here to argue on this forum. I’m just providing a AR on Chanel which was requested in another thread and I thought to myself, I’m in the area and she’s on roster so why not go for a punt and report back. 42 has always been a great establishment and you can tell from my previous reviews that I’ve had great punts there and always looks forward to checking in whenever I’m in the area.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review Meng! I think this is a great thread to keep the discussions open. I've also had some bad experiences at 42. I've also had some amazing experiences there as well. Check my reviews.
    I think the discussion between Meng and Toysrus is a good reflection of this forum. Keep up the good work guys.
    Ps. I would also love to hear about ur experience with Chanel. I'm thinking of going to 42 over the next couple of weeks. I'm tossing up between summer, the new jap chics, or Qbee.
    I'm also hoping 42 brings in some new Korean girls.

Thanks again bros

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    May even see Chanel. I think this is the only review for her? Correct me if I'm wrong

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    May even see Chanel. I think this is the only review for her? Correct me if I'm wrong
    Thanks AZN yep I think mine is the only review for her. There was a comment about her in another thread though but I had to see for myself because those skinny jeans were too tempting.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron2001 View Post
    Hey Harry saw Chanel of your brief mention in this report. You ain't missing out on anything. She's only working for money with service that has no heart. Looks don't even compare to the best girls. Must get myself to see Yuka.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Alright cool. Can we then just first conclude that I am obviously not a paid reviewer for 42 and that:

- I had a disappointing experience with Chanel which could be caused by various factor including the fact that i couldn’t get the 1 hour.
    - You’ve had good experiences with Chanel.
    Okay cool, the paid reviewer comment was actually an exaggeration, I didn't actually believe that. Sounds like it cut deep, sorry about that!

I will write a review of Chanel.