Thread: Maya - Amazing, Amazing and Amazing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Maya - Amazing, Amazing and Amazing

28th April 2019.

After having a not so good morning punt where the ending was not so happy I headed to No.6 to fix my problem.

Booked 1.5hr session with Maya and boy am I glad I did. She is beautiful, easy going, fun, great at massage and even better at the ending.

Due to my bad start to the day I asked if we could start with a happy beginning, massage and then happy finish. Absolutely no problem for Maya.

Looks 10/10
    Attitude 10/10
    Beginning 12/10
    Massage 10/10
    Ending 12/10

Not going to go into detail as she deserves full respect. Just make a booking if you like a great punt.

I will be back for sure 😁

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by MFAD View Post
    28th April 2019.

After having a not so good morning punt where the ending was not so happy I headed to No.6 to fix my problem.

Booked 1.5hr session with Maya and boy am I glad I did. She is beautiful, easy going, fun, great at massage and even better at the ending.

Due to my bad start to the day I asked if we could start with a happy beginning, massage and then happy finish. Absolutely no problem for Maya.

Looks 10/10
    Attitude 10/10
    Beginning 12/10
    Massage 10/10
    Ending 12/10

Not going to go into detail as she deserves full respect. Just make a booking if you like a great punt.

I will be back for sure 
    Thanks for sharing, very high rating.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MFAD View Post
    28th April 2019.

Looks 10/10
    Attitude 10/10
    Beginning 12/10
    Massage 10/10
    Ending 12/10

I will be back for sure ��
    That review looks like something a shop would put out...Yawn

Banned
    Maya Korean, 165cm, A Cups
    Last edited by 6SURRYHILLS; 22-05-2019 at 11:18 AM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How much was for the extras? Do they do extras?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes they do extras, better ask the shop directly

I also agree with the reviewer about Maya - she bodyslided and catbathed me from head to toe! Covered every inch of my body!
    My advice is to shower before seeing her - she noticed i showered before seeing her and it could be why her bodyslide was so thorough?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn so far. Need to make special trip.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Maya on Friday. First time at this shop and pretty impressed with the overall setup and her service. One comment though, ad says she’s B cup and she’s A at best.

Massage was decent (firm enough on my upper back where I needed it) and she was quite playful and chatty all the way through. Super cute squeaky young voice.

After the hot towel and instruction to turn over, she stripped off and climbed onto the table, lay down right on me with her face right in front of mine, light kiss and asked “so, what do you want to do now?”

I won’t go into details of part 2, but I’ll say she’s very easy going, pretty open minded and seems to genuinely enjoy what she does.

I’d definitely return, but also keen to see what else this shop has available. I haven’t visited many shops in my short punting career, but if all the girls here are to the same standard, they’d be pretty hard to beat.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdypants View Post
    she stripped off and climbed onto the table, lay down right on me with her face right in front of mine, light kiss and asked “so, what do you want to do now?”
    Hot damn. Almost sold me right there.

Probably would need a few Part II details before I committed but thanks for the AR.

Banned
    Address: 6 Poplar St Surry Hills
    WeChat ID: SurryHills_6
    Mobile:0416847905

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Hot damn. Almost sold me right there.

Probably would need a few Part II details before I committed but thanks for the AR.
    I'm happy a few guys have gone to see her and posted reviews to back what I said......AMAZING......she is the goods