Thread: Susan/Fairy ex N5M and 42G superstar

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Susan/Fairy ex N5M and 42G superstar

Contact Details: Line ID: tanjianci5201314

Appearance: Susan has a gym toned and tight body. As others have reported, her appearance is quite similar to N5M/42G's Jay but I would say Susan leans more towards the glamorous side as opposed to cute. I definitely enjoyed watching her face during my session with her.

Rates: $300/h. I suppose it depends on whether Susan has back to back bookings but my session with her wasn't rushed at all and she seems quite happy to chat despite going over-time.

Services provided: DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, Rimming, CIM, CFS

Communication: Primarily Mandarin and English, but also knows a few cheeky phrases in Cantonese.

Attitude: Service oriented, friendly, and just an overall ultimate GFE. She's also clearly well educated and can engage you in conversation after the session which is a nice plus.

Report: I remember seeing Susan/Fairy a few times back in 2021 at both N5M and 42G and always wondered where she had gone as her service was always top notch. So after finding out that she's now working as a private in Campsie I knew I absolutely had to book a session with her.

Susan greeted me at the door with a tight hug and quick peck on the lips and let me know that she remembered me from years ago. Super cute. We caught up for a little while I showered/mouthwash which proceeded with her leading me into her bedroom where DFK started followed by her getting on her knees to suck my little bro to full mast. She pushed me down onto the bed to suck and rim me non-stop for a good 10 minutes before told her I wanted to return the favour and was very vocally receptive to DATY. After a while she looked down at me and giggled about how my face was covered in her juices and suggested we move into 69. As a one shot guy I had to become a man of focus, commitment, and sheer fucking will to not blow my load in Susan's mouth while she grinded on my face in order to not cut the session short.

On to the main event, Susan dommed me up, mounted me, slid me inside of her, and proceeded to switch between grinding her hips and Asian cowgirl while going balls deep with me. At this point, I could have died as the luckiest starfish in the world but decided that I wanted to be the fucker instead of the fuckee. We switched between sensual missionary, doggy, cowgirl again, and ended up with Susan on her back with her legs over my shoulders while I pounded past the point of no return. I told her I wanted to unload in her mouth which she happily complied with and my god she sucked my soul out even after I busted my nut.

After she returned from the sink to spit out my little greggys, we were both spent and just cuddled and continued our catch up session until I figured it was best to wash up and get going.

As I was leaving, Susan offered me some snacks for the drive home, gave me a hug and peck on the lips and sent me off. What an absolute cutie.

Highlights: Lots of sloppy DFK and happy to accommodate to multiple position changes. Keeps sucking after you nut.

Would I recommend/return?: Susan is an absolute service queen, and even better than what I recall from 2021. I'll definitely be booking her again as I feel like she's the type of girl who gets better when you establish good rapport. Highly recommended for GFE lovers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is there any easy parking outside?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Awesome AR. Had a similar experience. Didn't opt for a CIM but I got that from patty straight after at n5m.

Yeah great AR.

Susan's post CIM action is awesome, there's nothing left.

And the treatment you get afterwards.

It's like being newly weds for an hour and a bit.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMural123 View Post
    Is there any easy parking outside?
    There's street parking close by but it gets filled up by around 11am.

Your best bet would be to park at Campsie Centre (free for the first 3 hours) which is about a 5 minute walk from Susan's place.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Right gotcha, thank you!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by greggy1231 View Post
    Contact Details: Available in the Private General Talk Thread

Appearance: Susan has a gym toned and tight body. As others have reported, her appearance is quite similar to N5M/42G's Jay but I would say Susan leans more towards the glamorous side as opposed to cute. I definitely enjoyed watching her face during my session with her.

Rates: $300/h. I suppose it depends on whether Susan has back to back bookings but my session with her wasn't rushed at all and she seems quite happy to chat despite going over-time.

Services provided: DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, Rimming, CIM, CFS

Communication: Primarily Mandarin and English, but also knows a few cheeky phrases in Cantonese.

Attitude: Service oriented, friendly, and just an overall ultimate GFE. She's also clearly well educated and can engage you in conversation after the session which is a nice plus.

Report: I remember seeing Susan/Fairy a few times back in 2021 at both N5M and 42G and always wondered where she had gone as her service was always top notch. So after finding out that she's now working as a private in Campsie I knew I absolutely had to book a session with her.

Susan greeted me at the door with a tight hug and quick peck on the lips and let me know that she remembered me from years ago. Super cute. We caught up for a little while I showered/mouthwash which proceeded with her leading me into her bedroom where DFK started followed by her getting on her knees to suck my little bro to full mast. She pushed me down onto the bed to suck and rim me non-stop for a good 10 minutes before told her I wanted to return the favour and was very vocally receptive to DATY. After a while she looked down at me and giggled about how my face was covered in her juices and suggested we move into 69. As a one shot guy I had to become a man of focus, commitment, and sheer fucking will to not blow my load in Susan's mouth while she grinded on my face in order to not cut the session short.

On to the main event, Susan dommed me up, mounted me, slid me inside of her, and proceeded to switch between grinding her hips and Asian cowgirl while going balls deep with me. At this point, I could have died as the luckiest starfish in the world but decided that I wanted to be the fucker instead of the fuckee. We switched between sensual missionary, doggy, cowgirl again, and ended up with Susan on her back with her legs over my shoulders while I pounded past the point of no return. I told her I wanted to unload in her mouth which she happily complied with and my god she sucked my soul out even after I busted my nut.

After she returned from the sink to spit out my little greggys, we were both spent and just cuddled and continued our catch up session until I figured it was best to wash up and get going.

As I was leaving, Susan offered me some snacks for the drive home, gave me a hug and peck on the lips and sent me off. What an absolute cutie.

Highlights: Lots of sloppy DFK and happy to accommodate to multiple position changes. Keeps sucking after you nut.

Would I recommend/return?: Susan is an absolute service queen, and even better than what I recall from 2021. I'll definitely be booking her again as I feel like she's the type of girl who gets better when you establish good rapport. Highly recommended for GFE lovers.
    Great review, sounds like a definite must visit. I'll see if I can find those contact details

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does she only work on Wednesday? And what's her ad. Cheers

Sent from my ASUS_I006D using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lebronjamespro View Post
    Does she only work on Wednesday? And what's her ad. Cheers

Sent from my ASUS_I006D using Tapatalk
    She doesn't have a set schedule and offers privates throughout the week when she isn't working at her other job.

There's also no ad, but you can message her on WeChat for her availability and more specific details. Riff888 posted her WeChat QR code near the bottom of this thread:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...y-from-N5M-42G

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by greggy1231 View Post
    She doesn't have a set schedule and offers privates throughout the week when she isn't working at her other job.

There's also no ad, but you can message her on WeChat for her availability and more specific details. Riff888 posted her WeChat QR code near the bottom of this thread:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...y-from-N5M-42G
    Is WeChat the only way to get in touch with her? Would rather not have to install that spyware..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by nitchle View Post
    Is WeChat the only way to get in touch with her? Would rather not have to install that spyware..
    Seems she works at Qcherry massage Fairfield as "Erin" on Mondays so you could try her there but I imagine that her service is better in private

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Susan today and I don’t see the comparison with Jay at all. She is much more solid than Jay.

Was still an ok session but much more mechanical than I was expecting with the write up above and a lot of FOAM throughout the whole session.

For me it probably one and done but each to their own.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    Saw Susan today and I don’t see the comparison with Jay at all. She is much more solid than Jay.

Was still an ok session but much more mechanical than I was expecting with the write up above and a lot of FOAM throughout the whole session.

For me it probably one and done but each to their own.
    Agreed. Saw her a couple of weeks ago. Other than a pretty reasonable DTBJ the rest was nothing special. Unlikely I'd see her again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Whoever said she looks like Jay needs their eyes checked.

6/10 looks
    6/10 service

Mechanical and just a meh service, wouldn’t return, sorry. Just my 2c.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    IMG_5719[1].jpg

I've seen her two more times since the initial review and I found her service to be pretty consistent.

She's asked me to share her Line contact as she's having issues with people adding her on WeChat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standinnup View Post
    Whoever said she looks like Jay needs their eyes checked.

6/10 looks
    6/10 service

Mechanical and just a meh service, wouldn’t return, sorry. Just my 2c.
    I have to agree,.. Just not worth the money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw her today. Quite the cutie. Petite.

I can see why some have said mechanical. Like she dictates the flow.

Very sloppy dfk which I think was hot. Good bj and ball licking. At this point, she was wet and went for 69. Both my hands were on her petite plump ass. She liked getting her holes wet and played with. Wasn’t shaved down there but wasn’t a problem. Stayed there for like 10 mins.

Dommed up, then she grinded. Very good hip motion. Was then able to play with her pink hard nipples that were staring at me. We went mish, played with her breasts some more, then her underarms. Something about neck and underarms that make me cum faster. It has also been 8 months since my last punt so..

Anyway, finished up. She hugged and gave me a peck on the lips and cheeks and she cleaned up. Massage, chat, then cuddles. When we said our goodbyes, she grabbed my junk and said look after him lol.

Not a time watcher which was good. Has clean facilities. Would I return soon, not quite.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Talking

Saw her a few days ago, texted her on WeChat asking what days work for her. Found her place near Campsie, had to walk around because the entrance to her place is in the middle of a public space.
    When i met her she greeted me with a kiss and a grope, she's definitely cute and petit size. Went straight to the shower after which she moved me to the bed. She gave me a decent BBBj after which we moved on to 69. after which she rode me and then we finished in missionary.

We still had some time left so she gave me a massage after.
    Overall, a good experience for the price, I would recommend her services as she definitely wasn't a clock watcher. WIR? yes but not soon as I don't punt that often.

Cheers!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Susan last week. She is pretty in a plain way. Highlights were DFK, she tasted nice in daty, very good at riding cowgirl and taking a good pounding in missionary. But overall nothing special, at least I felt we didn't click. And she keeps texting me which is annoying too