Rates : Remedial massage 30 minutes $40, 45 minutes $50, 60 minutes $60
    Prostate massage & HJ 30 minutes $70, 45 minutes $80, 60 minutes $100
    Prostate massage, B2B, NHJ 30 minutes $90, 45 minutes $120, 60 minutes $140

Size/shape : 165cm Natural E cups GFE Cute full with Happiness

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese mixed Chinese

Services Provided : Dragon Tendon & Relaxation massage, B2B NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : yes good attitude & GFE

My experience/comments :
    Received wechat from Tiffany of newbie with Japanese look, Suki, unable to book til 7pm as this newbie was quite popular. Anyway after beating the traffics, arrived on time with good parking at Leichhardt council parking. Walked upstairs caught up with Tiffany and saw this Kawaii Suki, she walked straight to me with smiley face so happy to see her as visited her in others shop, LFK and a warm cuddle very GFE a good start while Tiffany watched jeolously,
    Tiffany :you two know each other ?
    Tiffany: Am I transparent?
    Okay, go to the room and do what you want.....Suki took me to last room with wall mirror.

We cuddled and have some play before proceeding to part 1. We disrobed each other, laid down and watching from the mirror, she has cute smiley face, busty body, beautiful mango shape natural E cups hanging while Suki started her massage. I requested Dragon Tendon Massage (DTM), Suki started with massaging my back, bum and thigh area with oil for pre DTM.

Turn over, Kawaii Suki rubbed from my chest to abdominal repeatedly then abdominal to navel from side to side with some pressures that I can feel releasing of knots or tendon at those intimate area. A bit of unpleasant but Suki handled quite well as her eye contact time to time. Suki DTM considered as good as Tiffany guided quite well. Suki has Meridian massage experience and learn fast with new skill. Time may proven, practice makes better, Suki was quite confident with her DTM. Nice watching her Mango shape natural E, request granted for touching while she massaging my abdominal area, so easily turned hard with few touches and rubbing as well as watching that pair of E cups Mango shape.

Suki proceeded to perineum to testicular then my LT, I advised her that I don’t want to cum. She told me, she can control that. Indeed yes, Suki managing my LT and able to control my eruption. Very happy with her skill, amazingly may enjoyed the play without eruption.

Time’s up, cleaned up and really enjoyed that moment of play and tugging without eruption. After clothes on, have a cuddled, she kissed on my cheek and I gave her extras tips as extras service provided. I will highly recommended for those looking for special play.

On my way out, paid the settlement as forgotten when visiting. Tiffany asked about Suki’s service, I told Tiffany, Suki is really special and she is quite popular in Sydney area as she works in some of the good shops.
    Last edited by Leslie75; 14-12-2019 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Update wording to Dragon Tendon Massage
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Shop Owner
    Thank Leslie75 good review.Suki look sweet and nice girl ,she do good dragon tendon and excellent girl,looking forword see you again :愛:

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyau View Post
    Thank Leslie75 good review.Suki look sweet and nice girl ,she do good dragon tendon and excellent girl,looking forword see you again :愛:
    Thanks Tiffany for having Kawaii Suki in your team. I was happy with Suki’s DRM and especially as I don’t normally want to cum and she delivered the service with unexpectedly amazing session.
    Thanks again
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice with good GFE session, any hints to share to click with ML?

Natural E, good massage, DTM skill good advantage in visiting. Looking forward on Wednesday

Shop Owner
    Hi Richard baby,you should come to visit Kawai Suki ,she is beautiful with natural good assets,very good Meridian massage and Dragon Tendon Massage and Prostate massage ,may help your sex lifestyle improvements,i miss you too

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard25 View Post
    Nice with good GFE session, any hints to share to click with ML?

Natural E, good massage, DTM skill good advantage in visiting. Looking forward on Wednesday
    Thanks Richie, read more reviews from the forum, you will get some hints.......read brother Hogrider’s reviews some examples such as offer the tips and turn the girls around to break the ice

Quote Originally Posted by ladyau View Post
    Hi Richard baby,you should come to visit Kawai Suki ,she is beautiful with natural good assets,very good Meridian massage and Dragon Tendon Massage and Prostate massage ,may help your sex lifestyle improvements,i miss you too
    Yes Tiffany agreed with you Suki’s natural assets, service oriented and good GFE personality so amazingly. Will call for tomorrow’s booking
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Shop Owner
    Hi all .Suki roster tomorrow,.please make your booking natural assets, service oriented and good GFE personality so amazingly.