Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A review without seeing a girl

Junior Member(有D料到)

A review without seeing a girl

I am not a type of person who write a review this and that after see the girls but today I think I should do since I have a plenty of wasted time.

So.. today I had like 90mins free time before I get back to my office in Alexandria. So I made a booking via wechat. Booking was confirmed by the staff, everything was great.

I went to the shop, it was looking little bit messy cause they were doing painting work so the labours were walking around here and there. Anyways, the reception lady asked me to take a sit first which I was expected cause
    I arrived 10mins earlier than my booking time. Anyways, I waited and enjoyed the music from the speaker.
    Few mins past the booking time, the reception came back to the room, and she goes, do you want to have a look at line ups, today we have many different type of girls. I was like wtf? I asked about the girl I made a booking and she goes, well she isnt answering my calls.
    I realized it was one of the old trick that poor shop used to put extra girls on fake roster to get more customers. Or maybe not. Anyways, fine. I told her I'm happy to check the line up but if none of them catch my eyes then I will just come back in next day.
    Yup. None of them caught on my eyes so I told her I will come back in next time. As soon as I say that she turned around and walked straight back to her little office near the main entrance. I was like wow seriously? You havnt even say sorry to me lol. Is this really how you manage the shop? I'm so amazed and walked out from the shop.

If you are not a single, you will know how valuable the free DAY time is. Well, here I am. Sitting my ass in the toilet and writing this shit.

Anyways, Thank you so much for great experience and well, I won't see you again at least in next 4-5 years lol.

# still have another 20mins to burn.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    that sucks man, I hope you could wank yourself in the toilet to release the tension of your semen

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That sounds annoying.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    That’s fucking horrible man. Another reason why I won’t visit N5M again.

Had few moments like this in the past, hence i completely stop going there now. As you’ve said, many place will appreciate the business better.

So that obviously had happened at M5 !

Ain’t there quite a lot of other shops around in the Marrickville area ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yup. That was pain in my arse

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    So that obviously had happened at M5

Errr. I didnt bother to check other shops lol. There should be plenty of better shops around marrickville and sydneyham though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    That’s fucking horrible man. Another reason why I won’t visit N5M again.
    That's what I mean lol. I was like ok lets give a try. They should have improved by now but hell nah.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    Had few moments like this in the past, hence i completely stop going there now. As you’ve said, many place will appreciate the business better.
    Sorry to hear that dude. It's unbelieble how they can survive with this level of customer services in Sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear about this. Spare time is so precious for family man.

Banned
    They’ve spent a lot of money on the building but not on customer service training

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As I mentioned before, I found receptionist rude and pushy.

I was shown a line-up, and declined to see anyone. Dude was heckling me, while I am walking out, to see a girl "just 30 mins bro" or some shit... fuck off.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I didnt wanna post bad reviews on my first couple posts but im glad someone posted about this..

Its not even worth your time man... i paid diamond to see a girl and i kid you not.. felt like i was with a blowup doll.
    Like an old 70’s shitbox car mechanical..
    Go forward. Go back. Up and down..

The wise learn from other peoples mistakes.. the fool learns from his own.

I was the fool bruh

Quote Originally Posted by niva321 View Post

I was shown a line-up, and declined to see anyone. Dude was heckling me, while I am walking out, to see a girl "just 30 mins bro" or some shit... fuck off.
    Devils advocate here, that is not heckling lol.
    He's trying to get you to stay and fuck a girl literally his job.

Heckling would be if he was calling you a faggot or offering to fuck you himself.

His sales pitch probably works on some customers who would simply stay and fuck some girl.
    Not good customer service, as they might not be return customers but short term gain is prob worth it to him.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by niva321 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Devils advocate here, that is not heckling lol.
    He's trying to get you to stay and fuck a girl literally his job.

Heckling would be if he was calling you a faggot or offering to fuck you himself.

His sales pitch probably works on some customers who would simply stay and fuck some girl.
    Not good customer service, as they might not be return customers but short term gain is prob worth it to him.
    Yeah that's not heckling at all. Heckling would be somewhere along the line of: "You suck" or "Yeah, walk away! you have no balls to choose a girl" or simple "Booooo!"

He probably means "Haggling" instead of "Heckling".

M5 has always been hit-and-miss for me. They have quite a lot of receptionists. Few of them are really good; Others not so much.
    But, at the end of the day, I go there for some of my regulars like Bella, Carina, Wendy and sessions with them have been consistently good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    There's Vixens on Marrickville Rd and another one on Sydenham Rd not far from N5, but I have no idea if they are any good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This shop is the worst. Rude pushy receptionist.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    M5 back to their old ways?

Hi, Jesse here.

Hi tomford, this thread is from 6 months ago. Not sure what you mean by reviving it?

Starting from 2 months ago, we are under new management. We have replaced most of the girls and pretty much all the receptionists. Now if have complains or any kind of feedbacks, please kindly contact me directly and we will try to fix asap.

Thanks!
    Jesse

Sent from my Glades Air Freshener Pro Max using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 42Gladesville; 01-10-2019 at 12:57 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast