Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ginza 278 The Winning Formula

Banned

Ginza 278 The Winning Formula

Dropped into 278 today.The Joint was so busy the lady I was seeing and my good self had to walk up the back lane way to Ginza...The young lady in a dressing gown
    Had a coffee about an hour before my visit.Mistake.While having a pee there was a notice above the cistern
    New shop opening late May and positioned toward central.The biggest and best Asian Brothel in Sydney
    The business model and research the Ginza Empire employ is outstanding
    No one comes close.They have the better end of the market all locked up
    Love it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Pay the girls well
    Take care of the girls
    Take care of the customers
    The place is clean and nice
    The girls must be pretty
    The girls are well-trained and not lazy
    Have a good selection of girls
    New stocks ( girls )
    The place must have lots of rooms so punters don't have to wait.
    Location Location Location
    Customer base - income
    One kind of Pricing and same standard a cross all girls so risk of disappointment is less.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agreed I dont bother going anywhere else

if i have one criticism (and it really is a minor one) its when you make a booking at 278, you get there and you are sent to 310. Perhaps they could message you before your booking so you could go straight to 310. Has happened a couple of times.

Apart from that i totally agree with the op. Great business model.

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Pay the girls well
    Take care of the girls
    Take care of the customers
    The place is clean and nice
    The girls must be pretty
    The girls are well-trained and not lazy
    Have a good selection of girls
    New stocks ( girls )
    The place must have lots of rooms so punters don't have to wait.
    Location Location Location
    Customer base - income
    One kind of Pricing and same standard a cross all girls so risk of disappointment is less.
    Very good summation and a blueprint to success no doubt!

I may just add one little point which imho was very vital to Ginza’s initial success which set them apart from their competitors- actually not that much nowadays as the other important factors / benchmarks are now well and truly well established:

Supplies of good quality and genuine Japanese WLs to fitting service their Ginza brand name ! Enough said ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Totally agree. Wilson's methodic way of running his shops absolutely leaves all other shops in the dust. I noticed the Ginza "process", where you wait to be allocated to a room with the girl, is similar to how a medical centre works. It is just so efficient!
    Here's a testament to how good they are. In more than 4 years of going to Ginza, they have never once messed up my booking or given me wrong info, etc. If a girl was not available, they tell me straight up when I book. Rosters go up on time everyday, and the roster is almost 100% accurate always.
    Put that alongside a place like, for example, 42G. I'm sorry to the 42G fans, but this is a fact; there's just no competition. I've been to 42G 5 times in total and only managed to see the girl I wanted to see 1 time. And that was only after I contacted my girl directly to tell her the time of my booking. Every other time they had a reason to mess up my booking: girl is sick, roster was wrong, the manager booked the wrong time slot, bla bla bla. They tell me all these excuses only when I'm already there. I get the feeling this place likes to play favoritism and give VIP customers priority bookings! How else can it be only a 20% booking success rate.... That's a bloody disgrace!
    Anyway, whinge over.... It's Ginza or nothing for me now... I don't care how great the girls are in those other places.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Totally agree. Wilson's methodic way of running his shops absolutely leaves all other shops in the dust. I noticed the Ginza "process", where you wait to be allocated to a room with the girl, is similar to how a medical centre works. It is just so efficient!
    Here's a testament to how good they are. In more than 4 years of going to Ginza, they have never once messed up my booking or given me wrong info, etc. If a girl was not available, they tell me straight up when I book. Rosters go up on time everyday, and the roster is almost 100% accurate always.
    Put that alongside a place like, for example, 42G. I'm sorry to the 42G fans, but this is a fact; there's just no competition. I've been to 42G 5 times in total and only managed to see the girl I wanted to see 1 time. And that was only after I contacted my girl directly to tell her the time of my booking. Every other time they had a reason to mess up my booking: girl is sick, roster was wrong, the manager booked the wrong time slot, bla bla bla. They tell me all these excuses only when I'm already there. I get the feeling this place likes to play favoritism and give VIP customers priority bookings! How else can it be only a 20% booking success rate.... That's a bloody disgrace!
    Anyway, whinge over.... It's Ginza or nothing for me now... I don't care how great the girls are in those other places.
    Ginza and 278 medical centre 😋

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No bait and switch. Good communication (texts when the wl doesnt turn up, wl early or late). Just well run with great girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    if i have one criticism (and it really is a minor one) its when you make a booking at 278, you get there and you are sent to 310. Perhaps they could message you before your booking so you could go straight to 310. Has happened a couple of times.

Apart from that i totally agree with the op. Great business model.
    It's difficult when they only have like 10 rooms. All in due time more rooms

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jactivate View Post
    It's difficult when they only have like 10 rooms. All in due time more rooms
    During week days is not full.

Banned
    Full yesterday.....it’s why I ended up st Ginza instead of 278

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Full yesterday.....it’s why I ended up st Ginza instead of 278
    What time was it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I definitely think they have a winning formula, but like a couple of others say there are a few issues with availability sometimes and lack of space in 278. The walking from 278 upto 310 in daylight with an Asian girl half my height in a bathrobe - nothing suss to see at all! Ha, ha

It will be interesting to see the new Mega-Ginza BUT I hope they do not loose the customer service element that they are so good at, if the capacity continues to grow. I have only been visiting for about 2 years and in that time if has grown massively

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydlong View Post
    I definitely think they have a winning formula, but like a couple of others say there are a few issues with availability sometimes and lack of space in 278. The walking from 278 upto 310 in daylight with an Asian girl half my height in a bathrobe - nothing suss to see at all! Ha, ha

It will be interesting to see the new Mega-Ginza BUT I hope they do not loose the customer service element that they are so good at, if the capacity continues to grow. I have only been visiting for about 2 years and in that time if has grown massively
    I hope the new place have fish tank which you can view the girls like in asia.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They will have a fish tank lolll

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Definitely love 278. Most consistent quality and service since 5 star.

Only gripe is the lack of back exit/entrance. Not too keen seeing other punters all the time.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Does anyone remember the glass catwalk number one blackburn used to have where (supposedly) you could see the girls but they couldn't see you and they'd strut up and down in pairs. That was fun, only problem was I'd sometimes forget the number of the girl I wanted to see!!!
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    I hope the new place have fish tank which you can view the girls like in asia.
    What does it look like? I've never seen or heard of this fish tank thing lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mehtamorph View Post
    Definitely love 278. Most consistent quality and service since 5 star.

Only gripe is the lack of back exit/entrance. Not too keen seeing other punters all the time.
    I miss those days at 5* - Blue June Wendy and more!
    Take me back please...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Will this be the only ‘fish tank’ in Sydney? Everywhere I can think of just brings the girls to a little waiting room or similar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast