Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gold coast

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Thanks bro. Do you know the name of the shop please? Just worried that there are a few on the same street.
    Sorry just looked on the map. It's at Mermaid Beach. Name - Asian Massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was a place just up from Cavill and the backpacker hotel that was good. Young lady who was very energetic indeed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was this recently? I know Surfers well but I can't think of where this place would be. Do you remember which backpackers it was near?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So I just went to Smile at Miami Beach. It was not inclusive at 65/hr... or did they pick me a a brisbanite?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was it called Sunshine Smile at Mermaid Beach just south of Pacific Fair? $65/hr wouldn't be inclusive, standard pricing. Not associated with Smile from Springwood either, just has a similar name. How would they know you're from Brisbane unless you told them or you were wearing a Broncos jersey or polo shirt haha. What was the ML like?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For $65 p/h, it can’t be inclusive. when it is $80 p/h, it is usually inclusive though, with basic finish.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ah Ha - I now understand the subtle difference.
    Massage was a 6-7/10
    ML pleasant
    HE (basic) was high quality
    The room stank of BO and needed copious troom spray.

Yes to you HST re the name.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Punters looking for better options around GC. Just take some time to visit shop on chapel st, Southport.
    Multiethnic friendly girls, clean rooms and safe location.
    Anyone after Quality stuff and don’t mind paying slightly higher, is highly recommend to visit here. Check their ads on locanto for the line up, you will get what u see.
    Pm open for further details only for senior members contributing on forum.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The picture of the first girl has had my dick in her mouth. Some nice looking girls in there. Haven’t been for a few months.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Notice their banner reads "Sweet and available girls from many countries - no Chinese ... try"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That’s the one.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Certainly a nice looking line up.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Can anyone provide any updates?

Hey punters!

Loved following this thread. I’ll be travelling to Surfers in a few weeks and am interested in finding a good spot.

Unfortunately the links and some of the places you listed no longer exist. Also, not sure how reliable/confident I am with finding them via locanto.

Anyone have any recommendations? New places? Open to all ethnicities, as long as the ML is fit or has a toned/petite frame.

Thanks!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can confirm Ultra massage is a bit more daring...and the pizzas are great next door too haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by steveba50 View Post
    Can confirm Ultra massage is a bit more daring...and the pizzas are great next door too haha
    Daring… that’s a nice way to put it. Typewriter massage, but since Covid shut the border, $50 for bbbj. (Don’t wear your glasses)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She’s been there for years….bbbj is just the beginning of her services…
    There is nothing that she will not do…
    It just depends how game you are…personally I stopped going to see her a few years ago because I knew it was just a matter of time before my luck ran out …
    Lots of girls provide the same services around the coast that are a little less risqué IMO ..
    Each to their own ..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    She’s been there for years….bbbj is just the beginning of her services…
    There is nothing that she will not do…
    It just depends how game you are…personally I stopped going to see her a few years ago because I knew it was just a matter of time before my luck ran out …
    Lots of girls provide the same services around the coast that are a little less risqué IMO ..
    Each to their own ..
    Lads, I stumbled across this site as I’m here on GC for work for a couple of nights. Only had one other experience in Melbourne for a massage and think I got fleeced!

I’m staying near the sky deck and just want to be able to walk get a hj/maybe bj without being ripped off. What’s the ballpark price?
    Do you normally only pay for the cheaper service considering you’ll be paying more? (30min massage instead of 60min)
    Do I have to book in advanced?

Any recommendations?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lads, stumbled across this as in GC for a couple of nights for work. Only had 1 experience before in Melb and think I got fleeced!

I’m staying near the Skypoint lookout and want to be able to walk get a hj or maybe bj and call it a day.

1. What’s the ballpark figure for that?
    2. Do you normally just pay for a 30min or cheap “massage” as you’ll get extras?
    3. Any recommendations?? Ultra sounds a bit to crazy for me by the sounds of things!!
    4. Do you normally book or just walk in for these? Appreciate the help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12