Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gold coast

Senior Member(無間使者)

Gold coast

Hey brothers, do you know any nice and young girls at the gold coast please? Did some research - seems like asian star and body sensual are pretty good. Anyone mind sharing any Intel? I'll repay them with Brissy Intel. Thanks!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The best I had numerous times was at Miami. Left hand side south bound. Big yellow sign.

Hot students.

Has rear car park and rear entry.

M.A

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks bro. Do you know the name of the shop please? Just worried that there are a few on the same street.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Thanks bro. Do you know the name of the shop please? Just worried that there are a few on the same street.
    One next to surf shop at Nobby's is always consistently good. First lot of shops as come down GC Hway at Nobbys. Pie shop has tasty treats as well just close.
    Rooms are fully lockable, ask for the rooms with showers in them, tables are big. Tell you anything ??????
    Has been a while but that and Fantasia up the road have been consistently good over time but have found Fantasia girls are a little too workmanlike and trade is constant.
    As said many times BUT depends who you get, and on what day, and how she is feeling, and what she thinks of you, etc etc
    Please report back - not much info coming out of Goldie.
    Prof

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    one at nobby's got plenty of willing tw girls, decor and etc is a bit crappy

used to go to fantasia at mermaid, this place seems to be treating me very well

asian star have always produced poor experiences for me personally, i would stay away from that place

body sensual is like picking a good lotto, sometimes you hit with a hot jap, sometimes you end up with an old hk granny

part of punting, stay happy though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Asian star is a bit hit and miss for massage but the price includes hj which makes it really attractive. Girls looks have been average to wow. Usually you get the next girl on rotation if you are a walk in. Personally have always left happy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Massage for Health at 152 Scarborough Street is great, mostly non-Asian girls though.

The place at Mermaid with the yellow sign is worth a visit too. It's located in a small strip of shops at the intersection of Surfers Avenue and Gold Coast Highway. It's been there for a long time so they must be doing something right. Always at least 5 or 6 girls working.

Smile massage has a shop in Surfers at the beach end of Trickett Street. You can walk into the small arcade from there or from Hanlan Street. Cute young Japanese girls. Sometimes only one working there at a time though.

If you want to venture further, Afterglow at Tweed Heads is well worth a vist. Usually a couple of Aussie or European girls working. Massage with bodyslides and nude. Massage tables have a hole in the middle. Not cheap but the girls are hot and friendly.

Or opposite Twin Towns on Wharf Street in Tweed is an Asian massage shop. The last time I went there the manager was very upfront with what was on offer. Maybe because it's in NSW. Only by about 100 metres though haha.

Hope this helps. Appreciate any tips for Brisbane if you can PM me, thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you everyone for the tips! You guys are legend. I've PMed those who want tips from Brissy. If I've missed anyone, please PM me and I'll reply shortly.

If anyone know of any other shops with cute and young girls, keep them up on this thread!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Thank you everyone for the tips! You guys are legend. I've PMed those who want tips from Brissy. If I've missed anyone, please PM me and I'll reply shortly.

If anyone know of any other shops with cute and young girls, keep them up on this thread!
    would love to get your take on Brisbane, pm me if you may, thx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post

Smile massage has a shop in Surfers at the beach end of Trickett Street. You can walk into the small arcade from there or from Hanlan Street. Cute young Japanese girls. Sometimes only one working there at a time though.
    Is this the shop with the yellow front, next to the leb restaurant? (on the outside of the arcade)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'd be wary with the yellow sign shop. I'm sure the girl that wanted to massage me was underage so be very very wary. Another girl walking the corridors looked the same. I'm out of punting because of this

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Guaranteed,after that post the shop will get very busy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Underage or just looked young? A lot of Asian girls do look a lot younger than what they are.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Crusader, that shop out the front is legit. The one I'm referring to is inside the arcade next to the surf school. There is another shop on that arcade too but I can't give any feedback on it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The one inside the arcade next to the surf school has some good talent. Is linked to the Japanese massage place at Watland St Springwood

The one further inside the arcade, is owned by a girl on wechat called 'beachbabe" real name Dianna.. she does bikini massage and you can massage her too. says "just massage" but doesn't mind it if you
    get your hand inside her bikini and play.. she will look after you too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's a third massage shop in this arcade too. On the other side from the one you're referring to. It's actually a strange kind of place, a few offices, a medical centre, hairdresser. But really quiet on weekends, no foot traffic.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Slightly further north, Mildura Dr at Helensvale provides good service with excellent pricing.

Would also appeciate any Bris intel if there's some going around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ultra massage @ mermaid beach beside the pizza shop.. for those wanting something a bit more daring .. assuming the Cambodian still owns it & is working there by herself .. haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can’t go wrong with Scarborough Street, Southport. Behind the pub. Plenty of nationalities to choose from. Great prices too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    can 2nd the scarborough massage for health behind the pub upstairs next to rsl good mix of nationalities all ways left happy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast