Thread: Rosie - 23 year old Himalayan sweet girl

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Rosie - 23 year old Nepalese sweet girl

Very rarely do I break out of my routine of trusted places but once I saw the picture of Rosie at Pyrmont Star I knew I was a goner.

23 years old, Nepalese student - as described and seen in the pictures. She is gorgeous. I didn’t expect much from the massage but it was quite good. She learned her skills in this shop from the mamasan and this is the only place she has worked at.

Had a great conversation about momos, Nepalese food in Sydney and shitty customers. In what seemed too short an amount of time (it probably wasn’t) she asked me to flip.

The site of her tugging away on my 50 year old white cock was amazing. I asked if I could touch her and explored her beautiful bum and breasts through her dress. Yes. She didn’t take anything off but I liked her dress.

I try to hold on as long as I could so I engaged her in more conversation. Eventually I erupted while touching her youthful rack.

Would I return - no. Not because of her but because of the mamasan. I could hear her yapping away throughout the session which was distracting. And then she scolded Rosie in front of me for giving me too much time as there was another customer waiting. Not a good vibe. The ladies here could do better elsewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice! Sounds interesting...

Anybody else have any experiences with her? Does she allow fingering/DATY/DFK?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would like to know more abt this shop too. Been there once ling time ago and the gals seem to have some attitude and charge a lot more for everything. Thats the vibe and experience I got , was over 2 years ago and Penny from 200 Harris was the receptionist, Then she went on the run an amazjng shop at 200 Harris

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    I’ve seen Rosie a couple of times. Agree, she is a lovely ML. Friendly, good service and cute!