Senior Member(無間使者)

Thanks for the mammaries

Person's Name : Penny

Establishment : 429 Parramatta Road Leichhardt NSW 2040; (02) 9560 5755

Date of Visit : April 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://thaimassageleichhardt.com/

Hours of Business :daily 10 am - 10 pm

Rates : $90 for 45 mins (includes tips)

Age : late 30s or a very good early 40s (photo on website genuine)

Size/shape : statuesque, athletic with pendulous breasts (40++), small mons pubis, short cropped dyed hair, beautiful.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : erotic massage, nude body-slide, HJ, Spanish

My experiences :

This was serendipitous. I wanted to try some of the suburban operations just to spread the love around, and ... being a breast man, i wanted to try this lady on the strength of her photo on the website. As is apparent from my past posts, i do love breasts; the more pendulous the better; body shape helps but the most important cue for arousal is big, beautiful breasts. And Penny did not disappoint.

This was my first time at this establishment; it has a less than discrete front entrance, with the ubiquitous shopfront with "Thai Massage" emblazoned for all the passing traffic to see; however there is an extremely discrete entrance which exits into a private backyard, which in turn exits onto a quiet suburban laneway. I used the front entrance as i was on a mission, but there are options for leaving discretely so that you don't exit onto the busy footpath only to meet your mum's friend from the CWL!

The front entrance allows immediate access from street to a foyer which is out of view from the street. Quick press of the buzzer and in i go to empty corridors with vacant rooms radiating off the corridor. A lady calls down the stairs to me and i inform her i booked Penny. I'm directed to room 3 instructed to undress and wait. Within 60 secs penny enters wearing a brunch coat and flats. She is a perfect MILF. Time and funds negotiated (tips are included in the price).

Part 1 was light when i asked for medium ... but i didn't particularly care as i was so looking forward to getting my hands on those tits. The Part 1 included some interesting CFNM in which her breasts where brushed against the back of my head as i clasped her thighs and was permitted to stroke. Nude BS and the usual wedding tackle tickle before the flip.

Part 2 included some enthusiastic body sliding, Spanish and close proximity kissing around the johnson. Her manner was upbeat; she was generous with allowing touching, she agreed to lie down whilst i explored her landscape. As time neared and passed (she was in no hurry) i lay down and she finished me off. I was offered a shower but elected for a hot towel. She then offered a head massage even though time was up, and it progressed to a foot massage and limbs.

I got the feeling that the venue probably does cater for FS, but that wasn't the vibe on this day from this ML. Would seriously like FS with her if offered.

Anyway, i encourage other punters to give this ML at this venue a try. She works Mondays and Tuesdays.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper63 View Post

Size/shape : statuesque, athletic with pendulous breasts (40++), small mons pubis, short cropped dyed hair, beautiful.

My experiences :

This was serendipitous. I wanted to try some of the suburban operations just to spread the love around, and ... being a breast man, i wanted to try this lady on the strength of her photo on the website. As is apparent from my past posts, i do love breasts; the more pendulous the better; body shape helps but the most important cue for arousal is big, beautiful breasts. And Penny did not disappoint.

This was my first time at this establishment; it has a less than discrete front entrance, with the ubiquitous shopfront with "Thai Massage" emblazoned for all the passing traffic to see; however there is an extremely discrete entrance which exits into a private backyard, which in turn exits onto a quiet suburban laneway. I used the front entrance as i was on a mission, but there are options for leaving discretely so that you don't exit onto the busy footpath only to meet your mum's friend from the CWL!

The front entrance allows immediate access from street to a foyer which is out of view from the street. Quick press of the buzzer and in i go to empty corridors with vacant rooms radiating off the corridor. A lady calls down the stairs to me and i inform her i booked Penny. I'm directed to room 3 instructed to undress and wait. Within 60 secs penny enters wearing a brunch coat and flats. She is a perfect MILF. Time and funds negotiated (tips are included in the price).

Part 1 was light when i asked for medium ... but i didn't particularly care as i was so looking forward to getting my hands on those tits. The Part 1 included some interesting CFNM in which her breasts where brushed against the back of my head as i clasped her thighs and was permitted to stroke. Nude BS and the usual wedding tackle tickle before the flip.

Part 2 included some enthusiastic body sliding, Spanish and close proximity kissing around the johnson. Her manner was upbeat; she was generous with allowing touching, she agreed to lie down whilst i explored her landscape. As time neared and passed (she was in no hurry) i lay down and she finished me off. I was offered a shower but elected for a hot towel. She then offered a head massage even though time was up, and it progressed to a foot massage and limbs.

I got the feeling that the venue probably does cater for FS, but that wasn't the vibe on this day from this ML. Would seriously like FS with her if offered.

Anyway, i encourage other punters to give this ML at this venue a try. She works Mondays and Tuesdays.
    Nice review mate. Penny looks sexy. Does the shower with the massage room together?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for review bro. She has lovely natural tits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    no. It was a journey down the corridor to a separate bathroom

Banned

PENNY

26 Thai s 10 b D++.

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Been to this shop, line up been denied but the shop clean

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Penny sounds wonderful. She knows what she is doing and she cares
    Nice curves and all woman

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper63 View Post

My experiences :

Great review! I had a similar experience with her. She has fabulous tits. Would love to have FS with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    me too brother; hope springs eternal

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree. She is one of a kind

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone been here since they went legit full service?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrous View Post
    Anyone been here since they went legit full service?
    Are they now FS?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I believe they had a win in court to allow full sex services. https://leichhardt.massagesydney.com/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is such an old review. Does she even work there anymore?
    Can’t see a roster on their website.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Contacted them maybe 3 months ago and she was still there. Will visit soon just incase this gem disappears

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shes hot, seen her few times before around 30s. Has her limits but def has a sexy routine and will give u a good time. For busty lovers definitely and can do a pro oil massage