Thread: [Golden Castle Castle Hill Massage] - Mai - Great service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

[Golden Castle Castle Hill Massage] - Mai - Great service

I've been here several times, and always had good service. This day was no different, although I'm fairly certain this was my first time with Mai / May. Her English isn't great, but good enough for all the communication we required.

After asking how hard I wanted it, she delivered a close to professional medium strength massage, with a handful of the traditional Thai stretches thrown in. Good use of oil, but not too much.

Perhaps she was more used to the 30 / 45 minutes sessions as she repeated a few moves after working on various parts while I was on my stomach, as though she's got to the time for other activities a little too early and needed to fill time. The repeats were just as good as the first time around however, so no big deal, even if it did mess with the rhythm a little.

When it was time, she cleaned up the oil with a hot towel, flipped me over and started a bit of a light tease before asking if I wanted a "HJ?" - Yes please, "Clothes Off?" - also yes. "Five fingers indicating $50". Done.

My only criticism was that literally 2 seconds after I finished she dashed off to answer the doorbell. She came back pretty quickly, but the few seconds straight after release aren't the ideal time to be letting go of things, IMH(BC)O. She returned pretty quickly, but those first few seconds after release are kind of important. Again, I think this was just poor timing, and a bit of bad luck with a mad rush of potential punters at the door during my session.

Good value and generally a safe bet.

Phone : 0450 292 297
    Web: http://www.goldencastlebodytherapy.com.au/services/
    Last edited by Just_some_guy; 03-05-2019 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Fixed a typo