Thread: JINA ! Spicy, Hot Thai !!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

JINA ! Spicy, Hot Thai !!!

Part 8 of my ode to 50 shades of gray - trying to see 42 girls at 42... might take me a year, but I will get there eventually... might even publish it as a book... lolol

Person's Name : Jina

Establishment : 42G, 2/42 Buffalo Rd, Gladesville

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $230/hour

Size/shape : 165 cm, B-cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS. GFE

I have tried to book Jina a few times ... no luck, she is very popular and I thought that I would try to discover why. Monday 29 Apr... Asked reception who was working on Tuesday night around midnight and was told a few names and Jina being one of them! Early Tuesday morning, asked Simon to book me in to see Jina at 11 pm on Tuesday night.. no problem! Super happy that I had booked and locked her in... had a read on the forum and noticed that there was a whinge about the line up at 42 on the forum.. had a bit of a chuckle at the ridiculousness of the claim that 42 doesn't look after a walk in...

Anyway, back to my effort at seeing 42 girls at 42G in my ode to 50 Shades of Grey... this might take me awhile... lol... up to no.8 with Jina... Jina is a bit of a surprise package in that she is the complete GFE! Okay... rewind a bit to when I arrived at 42G.. Gary was the on duty night reception.. I got there 10 minutes before my booking time and met Gary and Jesse at reception.. Gary apologised profusely that Jina was running 15 min late and my booking would start in 25 min... I thought okay, no problem... maybe I should rant and rave like a cock-head and complain that I am so put out by a delay of 15 min, or maybe I could just take a cup of the offered whisky, kick back and have a chat to Jesse, the man in charge of 42G.. the guy that makes sure that shit runs smoothly and doesn't actually hit the fan at 100 mph... Jesse is a super cool dude.. he actually cares about customer service and ALWAYS asks me how my session went... I always send a message and ask for the staff recommendation and I have never been disappointed!

Gary continued to apologise for the delay in booking as well as the fact that all the VIP room were taken and only the smaller rooms were available.. I insisted that the actual room doesn't matter as long as the girl I book provides good service! Fuck me, give me the broom closet with a girl that enjoys herself with me, or an ice queen in a huge VIP room that provides no service whatsoever.. I know which one I would choose... lol. Ushered into the first room.. it smelled of cigarettes and almost completely killed my mood, Gary seen the expression on my face from one of anticipation to one of complete loathing of the stench that emanated from the room! I told him that the room was a complete mood killer and he promptly took me around to the front and got me into a tiny box of a room that was at least smoke free!! I tried to relax as I waited for Jina.

Jina.jpg

I waited all of 2 minutes for Jina before I heard a knock on the door and I asked her to enter, Jina greeted me with almost perfect English! Jina is a very beautiful Thai girl with soft features and a set of B cup titties that were very firm indeed! Her photo on wechat only shows the bottom bit of her face and this is a true picture of Jina. When I seen her for the first time, her face is quite round, soft and very beautiful! One of the first things I noticed is that Jina has an amazing smile! I greeted her warmly, we hugged and I went for a kiss and got a cheek.. hmmmm... I was starting to think that this might not quite go the way that I had envisaged it earlier in the evening..! Jina and I undressed slowly at the same time and when we were naked, we hopped into the shower and again, I tried to steal a bit of a kiss to try and gauge her mood... again, the face turned away at the very last moment.. I thought "shit!!" Shower done with a bit of a clean, Jina digs out the mouthwash and takes a good gulp of it and gives me a bit as well.. finished the ablutions and found Jina sitting on the edge of the bed. I slowly moved to join her, a bit puzzled on how to proceed at this point....

Jina had a perfect face, her body is slim, very tight and she looked just sensational as she waited on the edge of the bed. I sat down next to her and was a bit surprised when she leaned in and started to kiss me very gently and she flashed that perfect, beautiful smile again! I gently caressed her cheek and hair as I barely brushed her lips with mine and Jina began to slowly kiss me more passionately but I pulled slightly away to keep the kissing very gentle and soft... her lips are super soft and she was very relaxed... I will go as far to say that Jina has THE perfect lips for kissing! Finally, we came up for air and I just realised that I had been completely mesmerised for the last 5 minutes just sitting on the edge of the bed and gently touching and caressing each other.. I almost didn't want to stop! Jina laughed when I told her that she had the best lips for kissing and she flashed that great smile and said thank you. I then done something that was very rare for me and that was me asking Jina to lay on the edge of the bed and if she minded if I gave her a few minutes of DATY to help her along a bit.. Jina laughed again and told me, no, she didn't mind one bit!

Jina positioned herself right on the edge of the bed and I commence the DATY session by starting off ever so slowly and very gently as Jina started to exhibit the signs of really enjoying herself! Jina apologised to me because her pussy had not been shaved that day, but it was very smooth and no roughness at all!! It was sweet and just sensational! I kept going with ever increasing pressure while teasing the fuck out of her pussy and finally had her whispering and stroking my head and hair quite hard ... I felt a bit of a tell-tale shudder and asked her if she was okay and got the nod along with a "I am better than Okay" comment as she slowly caught her breath back! I glanced over at the clock and realised that we were already halfway through the session and she hadn't even touched my cock yet!!!

Jina motioned me to lay on my back with my head on the pillow and she crawled up the bed and continued to kiss me very gently in one of the better GFE experiences I have had in quite awhile. She commenced a bit of a cat-bath and slowly worked her way down and concentrated on licking and sucking my balls over the next minute or so... my cock was leaking like a bloody sieve with the amount of precum oozing out of it! Jina kept amazing eye contact throughout the whole episode and she gave a soft giggle as she seen how excited I actually was! She grabbed a tissue and gave me the quick wipe and finally began what could only be described as a sensational BBBJ that very soon had me pounding the edge of the bed with my fist as I tried to distract myself so I wouldn't blow my load so quick!! I asked Jina to spin around so I could get distracted by a sweet smooth pussy in my face to help me keep a bit of the control that I appear to be so sadly lacking today! Jina agreed and swung herself around and I could finally continue to tease and lick that sweet pussy as she gobbled my cock... Her smooth pussy was completely wet and her juices had pooled around her ass.. I did what any real hot blooded male would do in this situation... I began to lightly rim her and used my fingers to good advantage. Jina had positioned herself in such a way that it was a bit difficult to continue to rim her and while she didn't move away, it was quite tiring to try to continue for any length of time until I finally gave up and continued to very gently tease and lick her pussy.. Finally she had enough and moved herself around to position herself between my legs and continued to suck me into oblivion! I looked at the clock and we were 40 minutes into a 1 hour session and I can understand why some punters have booked her for 3 hours!! Time just flies with this beauty! I give Jina a light tap on her thigh and ask her to dom me up which she promptly did.

Jina got the dom on with a minimum of fuss and promptly helped herself to a session in CG and continued to ride, sway, stroke herself until she had a very fine sheen of sweat.. I asked her if she was tired of doing all the work yet... lol... she just smiled and told me that she was very strong and she was enjoying herself very much! Jina finally had enough and lay down while I made the comment that it was about time that I actually done a bit of the work... Jina spread her legs apart beautifully as I very slowly pushed my fully stiff cock into her pussy.. Jina grabs my nipple and begins to lightly massage it and suddenly laughs.. I asked her what was so funny and she just giggled, grabbed my nipples, laughed again and told me that my tits were bigger than hers... cheeky little minx! I looked down, shrugged and kind of agreed with her ... I grabbed her by the ankles and lifted her a bit higher and began pounding her harder and harder and she continued to twist her hip up so I could continue to get full, balls-deep penetration! Meanwhile, Jina was continuing her own efforts to get me to cum by her complete GFE kissing.

With 5 minutes to spare, Jina had me cumming to the point where I looked down at her with a mixture of shock and surprise as I came.. I asked her to quickly check to see if the dom was still attached.. I needn't have worried as Jina gave a laugh and told me that the dom was still on and I breathed a sigh of relief and told her that we didn't actually need any lube as her pussy was just super-wet anyway.. great stuff !!!! We cuddled for the last few minutes until her alarm went off and she promptly turned the damn thing off as we lightly lay in each others arms and continued to kiss. Finally it was me that pointed to the shower and suggested that now would be a very good time to get cleaned up before Gary came and gave me a serving for going over time again!

Jina again hopped in the shower with me and we continued to steal a few kisses as we started to relax about the whole situation... I walked out a very happy man!

Jina has a pair of the softest lips that I have had the pleasure of tasting in a long time!

Her beauty is something quite breathtaking.

I have no problems recommending Jina, I thought the session was starting off badly but Jina was waiting on was both of us to get the mouthwash in so she could let her hair down and enjoy herself!

Great kissing... perfect BBBJ with great eye contact!

Gentlemen, just remember that YMMV!

Note that the photo has been used with permission from 42G.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the after report brother

Always a pleasure to have you here !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Where is the
    5 to 7 chapter went