Thread: San Francisco & Las vegas

Junior Member(有D料到)

San Francisco & Las vegas

I’d be grateful for intel re: Las Vegas and San Francisco punting scene - best websites and recommendations for outcalls and massage parlours - thanks

Hmm tough one, what kinda of girls are you after?

Lots of asian/korean apartment girls

Lots of independents.

Consider signing up to Prefered411 or Theeroticreview

You can find agencies and Independent girls on here, been a few years since I was in vegas so best to check for current roster/girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the advice... preferred 411 needs 2 referees and TER is currently shut down

Any opinion on adultsearch or Eros.com?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The US is a different punting seen, privates are very secretive due to the law, and for the better ones very expensive (compared to Aus)

You have name the 2 most expensive places for quality girls. LV is dodgy with lots of scams going on. San Fran is just expensive for this and everything.

Massage places are not the same as here, less open generally especially for strangers, a couple of visits can open more doors but that takes time and money.

Eros provides options but be prepared for reference requests. And with the USD v AUD take plenty of cash!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Try Rubmaps.
    https://forum.rubmaps.ch/forum/6/new-members-welcome
    You can see forum info and posts but I think to see specific shop reviews you need to pay for the premium registration. I didn't do that but inferred that if a shop had a much higher number of reviews, it did extras.
    Prices seemed to be similar numbers as in Australia but they are in US$. I.e around US$60 for 1hr massage.
    HE for extra US$50 etc.
    Seems to be a lot of talk about raids. So assume that's why prices are relatively high.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would avoid punting in Vegas unless you’re with a trusted and experienced local. Too many scams.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    +1 for avoiding vegas, seems like scammers know tourists are gonna try punting there and are all too happy to scam them

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ditto stay away from Vegas