Thread: Maple syrup for breaky. Near GC

Senior Member(無間使者)

Maple syrup for breaky. garden city

Dropped into sample this shop today. Met sweet young pretty Korean. Very happy. Stayed two hours! Very relaxing mid pressure massage.. lovely girl. Gorgeous smile. Will return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got your PM, tried to reply but your inbox is full. Though you meant Gold Coast, not Garden City. All good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can see the possible confusion with GC . Meant garden City.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    your inbox just exploded, mind sharing some info for this shop? thx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No big secrets ... Near garden city . Logan Rd. First time I've been. Seems to be mainly Korean. New shy girl... Bit of fun. Enjoyed her company.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Maple Day Spa?

Maple Day Spa? I thought it was welcome to massage. Didn't go there for long time.
    I went this shop just then, big guy was welcomed me and met Korean girl.
    She was bit shy probably new girl. Her massage skill was good and came out with happy face.
    Big guy told me new staff will be there next week and will try next week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nearly went there today,but pulled up outside to see a big guy smoking outside looking not very welcoming!! so did not venture in!! but went to smile in greenslopes and had a nice time!.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been twice ... The guy is very welcoming and friendly.. you will miss out on some nice Korean talent.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    I've been twice ... The guy is very welcoming and friendly.. you will miss out on some nice Korean talent.
    sounds like the place to go if you want to be marinated with kimchis

Banned
    Any shower to wash off maple syrup?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Any shower to wash off maple syrup?
    Sure there is. Stunning K girl who served my Maple syrup offered me hot towel or shower.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went maple again met another new girl, she told me just started yesterday.
    I had good massage done with maple syrup at the end. Hot towel clean up.
    want to see all the staff at maple. hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dropped by the shop earlier in the week, saw C******, slim size 5-6, long skirt, pretty face, enhanced? Cs

first time seeing her, massage was decent, slow mild pressure, very relaxing

on the flip, got offered various combination of HJ, declined and asked for advance options, but told was not on offer...

decided to keep my sack for another round somewhere else, left somewhat satisfied with the sensual massage

ml: 7/10
    massage: 7/10 sensual in nature without any intentional touches, but was still good
    ending: kept them to myself when I left, but with all the pre-cum, woulda be easy money for her if she was more willing

WIR: yes on a day if I only need a helping hand

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    Dropped by the shop earlier in the week, saw C******, slim size 5-6, long skirt, pretty face, enhanced? Cs

first time seeing her, massage was decent, slow mild pressure, very relaxing

on the flip, got offered various combination of HJ, declined and asked for advance options, but told was not on offer...

decided to keep my sack for another round somewhere else, left somewhat satisfied with the sensual massage

ml: 7/10
    massage: 7/10 sensual in nature without any intentional touches, but was still good
    ending: kept them to myself when I left, but with all the pre-cum, woulda be easy money for her if she was more willing

WIR: yes on a day if I only need a helping hand
    Yeah, never quite understood it. Bit of tickling of the tackle and you probably would have been a bit more eager to part with your money... some of the girls need some business experience :P