Thread: Amazing new Vietnamese girl, Isabella at May Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Amazing new Vietnamese girl, Isabella at May Massage

Went to May massage in Willoughby Monday and did something I dont usually do, but tried a new girl with very little massage experience.

I have always wanted to try a brave new girl like this, but it's tough, as l genuinely love a girl who had great massage skills. A great massage followed by an amazing finish is just the best.

Now Isabella is a cute young girl with glasses, probably a b cup and probably a small, cute size 6. I also discovered later that she had a could of tatts, but will leave that for you to discover .

Her massage was a little light and you could tell she has only had a little experience and been having lessons. But She knows where to touch for massage and where to touch to get me very interested in the second half.

Then the obligatory for towel, then the undressing of this beautiful girl and WOW!

I was then greeted to some amazing body slides, her going body sliding across my back and bum was delicious!

Then asked to flip and she smiled instantly as she could now see the the full effects of her teasing. I forgot to add, I also tipped her the fifty dollars at the start when we did intros.

She then massaged my legs a bit, teasing along the way, until the slides on the front started again. Then She stood next to me, my hands got to wander over every inch of her body that I could reach.

I never like to say to much about a finish, but lots of eye contact, smiles, and a very slow, then fast and slow teasing ave amazing finish.

WIR- hell yes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does she do fs?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I do not believe so, just am amazing and erotic massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just saw on the May Massage Wechat that she is working today, am going to make a booking. Will report back later

Quote Originally Posted by BigMatty View Post
    Just saw on the May Massage Wechat that she is working today, am going to make a booking. Will report back later
    Did you end up seeing her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Did you end up seeing her?
    No, she ended up being off that day, the manager was very apologetic, will try again soon.