Thread: Recommendations for Beijing

Senior Member(無間使者)

Recommendations for Beijing

Hi Guys. Not the normal thing that is posted here but, I'm heading over to Beijing.
    Does anyone have recommendations? Outcall services to the hotel for example? WeChat contacts?
    Thanks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I travel to China alot for work, but havent been to Beijing. Most hotels have a massage service and they normally offer extras, hotels are more expensive then massage shops but provide a bit of peace of mind. I am sure Beijing will have massage shops everywhere, they can be like 7-11’s at every corner! You will just have to suss out the shops first.

Just a word of warning, massage scams are prelevant in Shanghai, i am guessing Beijing would be the same and i would avoid anyone approaching you on the street offering cheap massages, getting these offers after dark is not uncommon once you walk outside your hotel. I would never accept one of these offers, you can google shanghai massage scams and find lots of bad experiences.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    you call always tell the difference between legit and non-legit massage shop anywhere in the world. Just be aware that punting is illegal in China - yes punters go to prison if get caught.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    pm me , I am an old punter in Beijing for many years

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by moneytalks3 View Post
    Punting not at all safe in China. Cops and scams. Don't do it. Go to Hong Kong. It is a smorgasbord in HK.
    Thanks moneytalks3. I chickened out in the end. I figured not worth the risk if its not legal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the tip MT3. I have a 4 day stopover in HK later in the year.

Banned
    Re Beijing. One of the girls on If you are the one made me laugh tonight - actually they always make me laugh but this time more than ever. She was asked what she wouldn't accept in a boyfriend, and she said "Gambling, whoring and drug taking." Meng Fei objected "But we are only talking about legal things you object to!"

These are all illegal in red China!

Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Re Beijing. One of the girls on If you are the one made me laugh tonight - actually they always make me laugh but this time more than ever. She was asked what she wouldn't accept in a boyfriend, and she said "Gambling, whoring and drug taking." Meng Fei objected "But we are only talking about legal things you object to!"

These are all illegal in red China!
    These are traditionally the three major businesses that the mafia deal with in Chinese underworld : Yellow (prostitution), Gamble, Drugs.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Macau is a much better place to go....

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by sr71 View Post
    Thanks for the tip MT3. I have a 4 day stopover in HK later in the year.
    If you are there on a Sunday, keep an eye out for the thousands of Pinay/Indo DH girls roaming the streets on their day off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Doesnt China now have a social credit system for Chinese citizens, where if a citizen fails to pay a fine, or has other bad record, they lose points and lose privileges like using the fast train system.
    Would China start putting CCTV outside massage parlours and circulate your photos to the neighbourhood to enforce good behaviour
    Be a good citizen

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The social credit system rolls out nation wide in 2020. Even farting will cost a Chinese citizen points if a camera/microphone picks it up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Face recognition technology probably starts with all of us, the moment you walk through customs in China. They will have your passport details, name, DOB. Like Google does now,the government may be able to track, with GPS, exactly which level and which room in which shopping centre you visited