Thread: Lucy - New hot girl from Taiwan

Lucy - New hot girl from Taiwan

***New here...so pls don't judge lol!

Dunno about yours, but here's my little secret story with this hidden gem, Lucy.

I came to the shop one afternoon not knowing whom to expect at the line up. As always, suggestions came from the receptionist telling me, you're in luck there's 2 new girls available now...

A Japanese chick and a Taiwan chick, sounds promising right? At the time it was busy, other punters at the waiting room too...

The Taiwan girl came in with a cute smile, she bowed down and shook my hands gently, then the new Japanese girl came after and introduced her name (I've forgotten now, that was a while ago...). Then Jay nodded and I nodded back

All 3 ladies were very beautiful, Lucy seemed nice and welcoming, Jap girl was busty and Jay is always special. But Lucy never left my mind then, her welcoming touch of a hand just maybe did the trick!

Sorry guys for the long intro, lets get to it...

As usual...reception takes you to your room and ya di da...at the time she only provided standard and premium service, so I picked 45mins premium to see, now she does diamond.

Lucy comes in and she looked stunning, like very hot! She reveals her sexy body and we took a brief shower together, shower was pretty standard. We both dried ourselves and as I was making my way onto the bed, she offered a massage, which is always good way to start off with. We started chatting a bit and her English is surprisingly good. Soon we were getting to know each other and vibing. I'd highly recommend her if you wanted to chill and chat, but after the massage, I turned over and she started to gently kiss my body towards my cock and starts BBBJ, her lips are quite soft and she delicately sucks my cock for a few mins before putting the condom over and she sucks a few more times before I go inside of her pussy. She passionately does the cowgirl position and with her hot body it didn't take too long before I came in her. She was amazing, I've got to say, not all girls here can do this...to be honest, less is more, the greatest sex is in the passion and I got what I wanted. She cleaned me up and laid besides me, looking into my eyes and I was looking back at her charming face. There was still time left so we just chatted away, soon time was almost up and we had to shower. We showered together, again touching her soft, smooth body as she stroked my cock several times before we got out from the shower.

Time was up, and I regret I didn't go for the full hour...I gave her a big warm hug and walked out and the reception checked if all was okay, I commented how great she was and Lucy laughed in the background as I left the shop as a very happy customer.

Will I recommend Lucy? Honestly, I don't think you deserve her...but if it wasn't me, hell yeah she's fking amazing once you get to know her. Everyone's different, but for me, I'll only book Lucy, she's just not replaceable in my heart <3

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She’s great. Seen her twice now. 2nd time was even better. She also liked to talk and joke around but also seemed really into it which is the best because ultimately you want the WL to enjoy it as well or at least feel comfortable. I also liked the way she just wanted to cuddle and kiss in between rounds, it was a very GFE. Really hope to see her again

Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    She’s great. Seen her twice now. 2nd time was even better. She also liked to talk and joke around but also seemed really into it which is the best because ultimately you want the WL to enjoy it as well or at least feel comfortable. I also liked the way she just wanted to cuddle and kiss in between rounds, it was a very GFE. Really hope to see her again
    I couldn't agree more, btw did you get to see her again after the booking incident of her going home early?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Li View Post
    I couldn't agree more, btw did you get to see her again after the booking incident of her going home early?
    Yeah I saw her a few days ago which is the second time I’ve seen her now haha. Saw her first time back in January then twice the shop cancelled me saying she went home early sick. When it happened the second I started to think maybe there was some reason she doesn’t wanna see me again so was gonna give up and just see the others I usually see there but so glad I tried again haha, guess I was third time lucky haha and glad she’s feeling better now

Thank you D.Li, Lucy and we appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Thank you D.Li, Lucy and we appreciate it
    Don't mention it, mutual thanks~

Where's Lucy haven't seen her on the roster list, hope she didn't BL me for cumming too often

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where's Lucy haven't seen her on the roster list, hope she didn't BL me for cumming too often
    I saw her about a week ago. Might be just having a week off

I saw her about a week ago. Might be just having a week off
    Pretty sure she left the business lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty sure she left the business lol
    Yeah it’s been awhile now. That’s sad. She did give me a phone number one of the times I saw her but never been game to try it but curious to ask if she’s moved shop, gone private or left the business altogether

Yeah it’s been awhile now. That’s sad. She did give me a phone number one of the times I saw her but never been game to try it but curious to ask if she’s moved shop, gone private or left the business altogether
    Lol tried that, save your time and money...went out with her a few times outside...all she wants is your gifts and money...what a shame...