Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1 hr FS - Is it really worth it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Usually go for 45 mins these days. 1 hour for a regular girl that I can connect with and have a gfe. 30 mins feels a bit rushed so 45 is perfect for me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think 45 mins is a good time for one shot, enough time for foreplay and a bit of chat too.

When I go for 1hr I can start round 2 but only finish 50% of time.. and 30 mins definitely feels rushed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xtc123 View Post
    I think 45 mins is a good time for one shot, enough time for foreplay and a bit of chat too.

When I go for 1hr I can start round 2 but only finish 50% of time.. and 30 mins definitely feels rushed.
    Yes my aim on next punt, 2 shots in an hour

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    I always go 1 hour for FS. I usually manage to fill up the time. I’m a one shot only punter but I have pretty good control over when I cum. So first 20 mins of the punt will be kissing, BBBJ, cat bath and maybe DD. Then I will do DATY for maybe another 10 mins and possibly return to some BBBJ. Then fuck in various positions for 15 mins then maybe CIM then 10 minutes for a rest and a chat - usually prefer a chat to a massage.

I find less than an hour is too rushed- I don’t like to feel rushed during a punt , puts me off.
    I like your way Brothee Blacktoad, focus on quality instead of quantity

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    U sounds exactly like me for 1 hr. But I don't had time to chat...most chatting is in the shower nd 5 mins for shower at the end. 60mins not long enough really nd 90mins is too much $$$ lol.

I liked your way too brother Woods as sometimes chatting will distract the moment of punting

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I connect with the girls and brush up on mandarin

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I always do 1 hour.
    I like to have a nice relaxed session with a girl with no rushing.
    My sessions go something like this:
    15 mins - chat with the girl, kiss, touch and play with each other, undress each other, nice sensual shower together, lather each other up, kiss, sometimes DATY and/or BBBJ
    15 mins - DFK, BBBJ, DATY etc
    15 mins - fucking
    5 mins - chill out together, kiss, cuddle, chat
    10 mins - round 2 (usually BBBJ and fucking, sometimes just BBBJ, sometimes just fucking)
    5 mins quick shower together, get dressed and say goodbye.
    That's 1 hour and 5 mins I know. I sometimes I go 5 mins over and sometimes I am out in an hour.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Depends on the WL I guess. Some will try to get you done soon others might enjoy the session

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I like my hour less pressure and options to cum more if I desire

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I find it 1hr is a bit long. 45 min is always perfect. On some occasions not enough. But 1hr with an extra $50 is sometimes felt abit wasted

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydpunt View Post
    I find it 1hr is a bit long. 45 min is always perfect. On some occasions not enough. But 1hr with an extra $50 is sometimes felt abit wasted
    i agree with u. i used to have 1 hour booking but generally finish just over 40min. remaining 20 min. for a bit of massage, chatting, if the girl doesnot talk much then it is bit of awkward or i simply leave early. now my session is always 45min.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    I always found that a 1 hour session felt very rushed... 90 minutes ended up as my sweet spot.
    In the 90 minute session always ended in 2 shots, whereas the 1 hour was far too rushed.
    But then, my 2 and 3 hour sessions were never dull either ...
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1 hour, 2 shots. The exception has been when there are two women in the line up and I can't decide, I have had two 30 min sessions. Back to Sydney next week, Brisbane is dull compared to Sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At my age it takes me an hour just to think about It. If I get one good shot off I am happy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Regular WL that I see always book an hr. She's not a clock watcher and usually finish up staying a lot longer. We get along well and spend a lot of the time talking.
    If I'm seeing a new girl 1/2hr is plenty of time for a quick release. An hr would be too long if there wasn't some sort of mutual connection.

Banned
    In my short punting career I have only been to a couple of fs shops and had 1 hour each visit which for me is more than enough time but RnT I see a regular and usually take the 90 mins option....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    1 hr is more relaxing as opposed to rushing. Get to take your own time and decide once or twice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If there is a connection I will go as long as I can afford.
    The other day after a long session we both got dressed she bent over in front of me
    Still horny so extend another hour!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I thought having 30mins sessions seems to be a tad short and too mechanical. 1hr seems to be the sweet spot for me. Might have to try the 45mins next.

Quote Originally Posted by yooo View Post
    seems like i am opposite to most people here. I always go 30 mins as i want to try as many girls as possible with my budget lol. if i go 1 hr, foreplay is a lot longer, sex is the same time, so end up finishing 1st shot in 40-45 mins.. have 5 min rest.. and then 10-15 mins is too short and sort of awkward to do a full 2nd shot for me. besides i don't really want a 2nd shot anyway.

having said that, if i really like a girl, i will return for 45 mins session.
    It’s always times and money isn’t it ??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast