Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1 hr FS - Is it really worth it?

Senior Member(無間使者)

1 hr FS - Is it really worth it?

Is it really worth it going to FS for 1 hr ? or more?

I mean you go to pound town in ~20min then what do you do for the rest of the time left?

You know these girls don't really want to chit chat or really connect with you. Your just a dollar sign to them. Their massage are not the greatest.

Or you just buying time with them?

I was a FS man going to brothel booking 1 hrs session then I didn't really feel the GFE. Nowadays, when I did go to brothels I would go 30-45 do my business and then off I went.

Lately, I have transition over to a massage guy and really enjoying the benefit from a 1hr session.

What your thoughts?

I always go 1 hour, usually 2 shots. I do get what you're saying but I prefer the facade of GFE to just a quick pump n leave.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For a new girl I try for 30 minutes. Just to test out if feeling and connections. Even the best in review and most beautiful. Girls like Lulu, Deer, Yoyo, Judy, baby, bobo, roxy and others all first meeting 30 min. After that 45 min to 2 hours. Mostly 45 min. Some 1 hour. If I want the girl to take the lead is 45 min. If I take the lead and feel like playing the girl hard than is 1 hour.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Two shots. And whats not fun about talking to a good looking naked girl?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m an old middle aged man who his trims his pubes.... nothing like a 55 min pube massage after I cum from a lovely lady

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    I always go 1 hour for FS. I usually manage to fill up the time. I’m a one shot only punter but I have pretty good control over when I cum. So first 20 mins of the punt will be kissing, BBBJ, cat bath and maybe DD. Then I will do DATY for maybe another 10 mins and possibly return to some BBBJ. Then fuck in various positions for 15 mins then maybe CIM then 10 minutes for a rest and a chat - usually prefer a chat to a massage.

I find less than an hour is too rushed- I don’t like to feel rushed during a punt , puts me off.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    I always go 1 hour for FS. I usually manage to fill up the time. I’m a one shot only punter but I have pretty good control over when I cum. So first 20 mins of the punt will be kissing, BBBJ, cat bath and maybe DD. Then I will do DATY for maybe another 10 mins and possibly return to some BBBJ. Then fuck in various positions for 15 mins then maybe CIM then 10 minutes for a rest and a chat - usually prefer a chat to a massage.

I find less than an hour is too rushed- I don’t like to feel rushed during a punt , puts me off.
    U sounds exactly like me for 1 hr. But I don't had time to chat...most chatting is in the shower nd 5 mins for shower at the end. 60mins not long enough really nd 90mins is too much $$$ lol.

1 hour minimum. Anything less is rushed when you factor in foreplay, showers, getting dressed/undressed. If things get a little a hot and you cum earlier than you plan to, you can still mess around a bit and maybe, if you are lucky, manage a 2nd shot. Laying next to a girl in each others arms post coitus is a wonderful feeling, very relaxing. Some girls are happy to have a chit chat, especially if you are a regular.

90 mins-2 hours would be ideal for me these days, but finding the time and sometimes the funds is the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    1 hour minimum. Anything less is rushed when you factor in foreplay, showers, getting dressed/undressed. If things get a little a hot and you cum earlier than you plan to, you can still mess around a bit and maybe, if you are lucky, manage a 2nd shot. Laying next to a girl in each others arms post coitus is a wonderful feeling, very relaxing. Some girls are happy to have a chit chat, especially if you are a regular.

90 mins-2 hours would be ideal for me these days, but finding the time and sometimes the funds is the challenge.
    Some punters just want a release, they don’t know what is foreplay !

I’ve never had a booking shorter than one hour in all my punting life so far !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    quick release of horny semen or sampling new girls that I'm unsure of = 30 minutes
    a half full session inc BBBJ or DATY, sex, little chatting with girl = 45 minutes
    a full on session inc long BBBJ, DATY, chatting with girl, sex, relaxing, = 1 hour (one shot usually)
    rare: a girl that I really like, and we have lots that we can talk about, possibility of second shot = 2 hours

the choice is all yours

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    quick release of horny semen or sampling new girls that I'm unsure of = 30 minutes
    a half full session inc BBBJ or DATY, sex, little chatting with girl = 45 minutes
    a full on session inc long BBBJ, DATY, chatting with girl, sex, relaxing, = 1 hour (one shot usually)
    rare: a girl that I really like, and we have lots that we can talk about, possibility of second shot = 2 hours

the choice is all yours
    That's me. Your description is very accurate.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For me, an hour FS is only a must do for doubles and well reviewed private WLs. I also spend an hour with my regular.

Otherwise, a 30 minute session at a parlour is going to give me everything I want from the experience.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah same with others. Mostly go with 1hr as I like to take things slow and do chit chat and foreplay. Sometimes it backfires for first visit if the girl turns out has zero chemistry with you or just not your cup of tea. But it's the risk I take.

It’s all about money and time luxury, and the latter is a lot more precious these days ! Especially for married men who simply have limited opportunities and restricted logistical freedom.

In a perfect world - like when you are single and unattached and money not an issue, of course you want to take it slow and take your time and enjoy the WLs company and services - more often mutually, so one big hour at least! Otherwise, just a quick fuck to release the urge and satisfied your natural animal needs ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Yeah same with others. Mostly go with 1hr as I like to take things slow and do chit chat and foreplay. Sometimes it backfires for first visit if the girl turns out has zero chemistry with you or just not your cup of tea. But it's the risk I take.
    agree, i like to go slow & have some chitchat too, also agree it can backfire.

these days though, i mostly go for 30min to sample new girls that caught my eye in a line up, and have hit some really good ones whom i promised to visit again soon.

yet next time i feel horny, i somehow always end up trying a new girl for another 30min session.

agree with OP for FS 30-45mins are more than enough. I don't go after GFE although it'd be nice if the girl made an attempt at it. at the end of the day, they all just want the session to be over asap.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    At least I like to do 1 hr fs as like a lot of bro here said it's not as rush and you get to enjoy.
    But again when trying new girls I strongly believe 30mins is enough incase you have a shit service

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    If your only interest is you then one hour is probably not for you!

however if you want to make love and get the best service from a lady then you definitely need one hour.

The ladies love to be looked after and made love to you cannot do that in less than one hour.

If you want to spend the time and the money then you will be well rewarded.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I also agree with the majority, an hour is just such a relaxing way to enjoy and explore each other.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    59 minutes eating her out and 1 minute to fuck.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    1 hr can do 2 shots
    45 mins is enough to enjoy one sex

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast