Face: 8/10
    Body: 8/10
    Skill: 9/10
    Service: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MISH, COWGIRL, CIM
    GFE: 9/10
    PSE: 9/10
    Price & Session Length: $100 for 45 mins
    Repeat: if I'm in the neighbourhood!

3.30am in Newcastle on business and I can't sleep. No point in lying there counting the ceiling, so I go out for a walk and take some atmospheric photos and stare out at the harbour for a while and then hit Google on the off-chance that there might be some sexual skullduggery to be found at this Godless hour. It turns out that Newcastle is quite the 24 hour fuckery at the weekend, and it also seems that the red-light zone is close by my serviced apartment! I suss out a few of the shops before making my selection. Asian Star caught my eye, but there was a bunch of sad looking drug addicts hanging around the entrance with the girls offering toothless blow job's and STDs so I moved on to The Love Shack around the corner.

The website claimed it was the cheapest shop in Newcastle, so my expectations weren't high and the dingy staircase and lengthy wait at the barred door did nothing to lift them. An older lady in a green one piece let me in and I was confronted by a lineup of five MILFS of whom Linda was easily the prettiest. I took her hand and she led me through scruffy corridors to a reasonably sized room with a bed and a shower. You know the score. A hundred Aussie Dollars were handed over and I was rewarded with a kiss which swiftly developed into something much wetter and Frencher. Good start! She warmed up the shower and guided me in to freshen up before jumping in and squatting down to cleanse her petals.

More snogging as we headed to the bed and I worked my way from her compliant lips via her soft, natural breasts to her tatooed tummy and beyond to the source of the sauce. She caught on fast, pressing me to the bed and positioning her sweet labia over my face. Braced forward against the wall, one hand stroking my ear, she settled in to enjoy being devoured. I am, as you may know from my other reports, a dedicated diner, and she was a fine feast; vocally appreciating my efforts and frequently adjusting her position for maximum pleasure. She didn't cum at this stage, but I wanted her to return the favour so she shuffled down my big, pink body for a delightful BBBJ. Balls were liked and sucked and, although not to any great depth, my penis was introduced to her throat. There was variation and consistency and the sensations quivering through me were most welcome.

Time to fuck, and she presented herself for missionary. I slurped a little more of her honey before domming up. She was slick and tight to enter, and her gentle sounds of satisfaction accompanied my thrusting like music. I straightened her legs and positioned mine outside for a while. I enjoy this position as it allows the shaft to stimulate the clitoral hood. She came, panting and smiling, and indicated that we should swap places for some cowgirl. She bounced nimbly on me for a spell, but our time together was nearing and end and she had other ideas for desert.
    "Suck?"
    Fuck, yeah!
    Off with the dom and back into her face where I gifted her a gobfull of goo some minutes later. She spat delicately into a hanky and smiled and winked before lying beside me for a cuddle and some more kissing.

She showered, I showered, we dressed, we kissed a wet and sinuous goodbye and she led me back through the manky corridors and I headed out into the sunrise of a Newcastle Sunday morning.

A fine start to the day!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    I love this sort of AR.. thanks bro Coffeee!
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Missed reading your AR bro Coffeee! Welvome back to the DATY connoisseur!

Sent from my SM-N910K using Tapatalk
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!