Thread: NANA + VIVI - Back to Back Punts!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

NANA + VIVI - Back to Back Punts!

As the title implies I just saw 2 girls back to back, 30min sessions each and pretty buggered now. Been a while since I blew my load twice in 1hr, but perhaps the likes of Nana and Vivi (even the names are spelt in doubles!), made it possible.

Due to a scheduling issue I found myself at Ginza earlier than expected before my Vivi booking and after reading other punters ARs decided to give Nana a go beforehand.

NANA
    ——————

SCOPING
    Was greeted by a very pretty girl in a black skimpy outfit and heels. Those heels made her seem taller and made her butt and leg muscles just stand out. I was already hard 5sec into the room. After she took heels off she dropped significantly, she is about 160cm. Once clothes were off I would say her body is slim. She has A-B cups on a tight upper body and her lower half is probably a bit curvier. Shoulders a tad broader than I like... tbh not my ideal body type. But what really got me was her face...

Honestly, this face is pretty ideal for me. Beautiful almond eyes and lovely shaped eyebrows. The way she stares right into your eyes is pretty captivating too.

TASTING
    Great BBBJ in the shower and I pulled her in for some DFK. Lovely taste...and she knows what she is doing.

PRE-GAME
    On the bed she insisted on working my back... small nibbles and saliva, then a light vacuum technique with her mouth all down the right then the left. Thankfully no butt sucking before I turned around and it was more of the same but this time I could feel her natural boobs against my chest as she worked. Was pretty hard when she put my cock in her tiny mouth. A really good fit and I was hoping her pussy would be the same. She didn’t go down far at all though... really just past my nob. But lately I’m a little over going for the BBBJDT. It was really nice and sensual, with just the right amount of aggression. Even though she is only 21, I think she is pretty experienced.

MAIN EVENT
    She slid down onto me really slowly and yep this one is a tight one boys! Very nice indeed. Worked into her slowly in cowgirl, with slow gyrating and pumping before spinning her around for some deeper pounding in missionary. Actually been getting a fair bit of action from my missus lately so I was starting to lose hardness, only just got into her for doggy, and soon stiffened up inside as I pulled her into me - thank fuck. I went hell for leather with her cos I knew I wasn’t as big right now and had a truly great squirt. Felt like my innards came out with that one. Ahhhh....

AFTERWARDS
    Naturally, I konked out afterwards waking to Nana offering me a drink before showering. Wish my Mando was better. She seems to be a cool gal. All I know is she has been here maybe half a year and is an English student from China. Overall a solid punt and I was getting worried I would have nothing left for the next one....

VIVI
    ——————

SCOPING
    Gotta say this girl looks very little like her pics online. But the stats on her are spot on. She is tiny. Probably 155cm and quite petite - size5, with C cup Bolt-on’s. Her skin is a bit tanned as well with long dyed hair that goes down past her shoulders. Her face is pretty and very familiar looking, but I definitely like Nana’s better. However this girl has the body! Reckon she works out cos she is a tight petite thing. Once heels were off I towered over her and that feeling of dominance made my cock tingle.

TASTING
    In the shower I pushed this one for DFK, though she seemed a little hesitant, eventually my persistence paid off and we were tonguing each other like crazy. She really soaped me up and commented on my body. Her nipples were perking up...so think she was turned on... I think.

PRE-GAME
    BBBJ in the shower and on the bed were deeper than Nana (sorry can’t help but compare), maybe half of me. I pushed once for deeper but was met by resistance. This one has a tiny mouth as well, well small everything really. At one point I marvelled at how small her ears were.

MAIN EVENT
    She asked me to start on top and I was worried that I would lose my hard-on so I just ploughed straight in and she literally jerked back in alarm. But after that she seemed to change and get really into it. I slammed her pretty hard in missionary and for quite a while, mucking around with rhythm and depth and grabbing her arse, pulling legs up... pretty much everything. No way was I going to blow my load soon.

I eventually pulled her up for some cowgirl and she picked up tempo like crazy! Was starting to feel a bit chaffed so I flipped her around and faced her into the mirror before doggy, but she buried her face in the bed for a lot of this, so couldn’t watch her expression.

Just before sliding in she asked me to go gently and I couldn’t understand why... I had been pounding pretty hard till now. But once in doggy I felt that ‘wall’ at the end of my cock. Yeah she is shallow one. Be careful if you’re a bigger lad. The half pounding was doing nothing for me so I pushed her flat and got her to close her legs so that I could grind in. Not long after that, I blew my load and had to laugh cos I felt like I was still dry from my last punt!

Ahhh... getting too old for this shit.

AFTERWARDS
    Surprisingly not too tired. I chatted to her a fair bit in English and mando. Lovely 20yr old Taiwanese girl studying English. Her English is good too, easy to chat too.

Think I’ll be drawn back to this one again.
    I think next up will be Shasha. Getting colder and these are some great winter warmer girls.

Happy Punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for your 2 reviews! I have never tried 30 mins sessions, I always booked for an hour but for most of the time - 2 shots. Would keep an eye on those girls!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great report- I’m tempted to do 2 x 30 min sesh’s but I worry if I’m just wasting money on my lengthy inter-ejaculation recovery (IER)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    thanks BigDipper, my next punt is with Vivi and Yuka who has just returned.

Nana is quite a pretty girl, correct as you said, she has a feeling of a sweet girl on her face. And I actually find her body very good for me, I like that type of body. I like this girl both face and body, my only tiny complain is she's not shaved (if I remember correctly).

I think I made her cum, but can't even tell for sure anymore. Lately I made another girl come twice, she told me she came twice and I didn't even know (was sure she told me the truth though).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are Vivi and Nana shaven or natural down below?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ivor Biggen View Post
    Are Vivi and Nana shaven or natural down below?
    Hi mate, neither are shaved.
    I never go down on these girls as I’m a selfish bugger so not a big deal for me but I believe Nana had the slightly bigger bush.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Btw I found an actress that reminds me of VIVI. Type in KANA MORI (Japanese actress). Man they look similar.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Vivi tonight. She is absolutely tiny, she totally looks like Kana Mori in the face ^^ well spotted. She barely gave me any tongue when we were kissing. But apart from that she was a sensational punt, would highly recommend. Definitely going back to see her again. She isn't shaven downstairs but didn't bother me, it wasn't very bushy.... I swear she is Taiwan Abby from a month ago though, if not they have identical bodies. Can anyone shed some light on this. My session with Abby is already really hazy in my memory so I can't be sure

Dang~~ It's been a very long time since I used to do all these back-to-back punts~~

It was a great read this morning, lol!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Dang~~ It's been a very long time since I used to do all these back-to-back punts~~

It was a great read this morning, lol!
    Give this one a crack mate. You will like...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by svgold925 View Post
    I saw Vivi tonight. She is absolutely tiny, she totally looks like Kana Mori in the face ^^ well spotted. She barely gave me any tongue when we were kissing. But apart from that she was a sensational punt, would highly recommend. Definitely going back to see her again. She isn't shaven downstairs but didn't bother me, it wasn't very bushy.... I swear she is Taiwan Abby from a month ago though, if not they have identical bodies. Can anyone shed some light on this. My session with Abby is already really hazy in my memory so I can't be sure
    Lol I tried Abby a while ago and noted that other than not giving me any tongue for DFK (in fact she seemed like she didn’t like it at all) service was great.

Maybe it’s a superstition thing for Taiwan girls to not do DFK? How did you manage to get her to open up Big Dipper?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Lol I tried Abby a while ago and noted that other than not giving me any tongue for DFK (in fact she seemed like she didn’t like it at all) service was great.

Maybe it’s a superstition thing for Taiwan girls to not do DFK? How did you manage to get her to open up Big Dipper?
    No big secret man. I just kept pushing for it.
    Basically shoved my tongue in there when she opened up a bit more.

You know sensually...