What a wonderful experience at Massage at Central (MAC)!!!!

Have only started coming to this place, but already becoming a regular. Found it as I was catching my bus on Elizabeth St, and it is one of the best RnT in Sydney, hands down.
Angela is a great owner - she really listens to what you are looking for, and is helpful with advice on which girls are good or not. The best thing is that there is a great variety of girls - there are Asian girls, but also Latinas, Indian, European... this place is a one stop shop. Nice and clean inside, and not pushy.

Met with Arianna... an exotic Indian delight who was absolutely wonderful. Tight, lithe young body - quite skinny but with healthy, perky c-cups. Was smiling throughout - just a chill girl who really seems to put in the effort. Nothing mechanical about her service at all - it was intmate and sexy from the minute that the door closed! I stupidly only got 30 minutes.. but this girl deserve a good hour to get your money's worth. She is definately worth it.

Angela tells me she gets fully booked out, so best to ring ahead if you fancy this Indian dessert.

Still glowing - can't wait till next time.