Thread: Anna Aussie 6SurryHills

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anna Aussie 6SurryHills

Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : 6 Surry Hills Massage

Date of Visit : April 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 6 Poplar St, Surry Hills NSW / 6surryhills.business.site / WeChat ID: SurryHills_6

Phone : 0416 847 905

Hours of Business : 10am to 9pm

Rates : $130 30 mins, $140 45 mins, $150 60 mins (includes tip) + extras

Size/shape : Girl next door, B/C cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Australian

Services Provided : Nude massage, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : YMMV

My experience/comments :

I’ve always wanted to try someone Down Under & since they’ve recently opened a shop near my work I’ve drop by after work.

I originally booked for Sarah & was so looking forward to de-stressing after a tiring shift, I came in a little bit early & was informed she was booked & I can try other girls. I felt like leaving, but luckily I waited as Anna was a stunner! The moment she went in the room I already felt relaxed, like Easter came early!

After undressing, I quickly lied down & massage started & boy was it sensual. After getting to know a little bit of chit chat,I can hear her taking off her clothes & I peeped to see a spectacular figure from a very tall sexy C+ cup very young & erotic girl.

She started to sit on me while all my attention is on that very clean shaven crown jewel as I feel every warmth while it presses towards me.

I started returning the favor by massaging her insides, after turning around I’m so hard that I asked her to do the deed as I want to savor every moment. Sucking her breast was fantastic, & she was very accommodating. After getting pumped up, I had a mind-BLOWING experience that I will never forget.

It was very nice of her to continue massaging my head a little bit after wiping me up & getting hot towels, Easter EGG hunting really came early Down Under.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is a shop I would like to visit. I like places with bigger massage rooms.

Banned

Banned
    Address: 6 Poplar St Surry Hills
    WeChat ID: SurryHills_6
    Mobile:0416847905

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seems quite a few good reviews on this new shop. Is the roster on the site updated? I noticed it was posted a while ago.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by antonzo View Post
    Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : 6 Surry Hills Massage

Date of Visit : April 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 6 Poplar St, Surry Hills NSW / 6surryhills.business.site / WeChat ID: SurryHills_6

Phone : 0416 847 905

Hours of Business : 10am to 9pm

Rates : $130 30 mins, $140 45 mins, $150 60 mins (includes tip) + extras

Size/shape : Girl next door, B/C cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Australian

Services Provided : Nude massage, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : YMMV

My experience/comments :

I’ve always wanted to try someone Down Under & since they’ve recently opened a shop near my work I’ve drop by after work.

I originally booked for Sarah & was so looking forward to de-stressing after a tiring shift, I came in a little bit early & was informed she was booked & I can try other girls. I felt like leaving, but luckily I waited as Anna was a stunner! The moment she went in the room I already felt relaxed, like Easter came early!

After undressing, I quickly lied down & massage started & boy was it sensual. After getting to know a little bit of chit chat,I can hear her taking off her clothes & I peeped to see a spectacular figure from a very tall sexy C+ cup very young & erotic girl.

She started to sit on me while all my attention is on that very clean shaven crown jewel as I feel every warmth while it presses towards me.

I started returning the favor by massaging her insides, after turning around I’m so hard that I asked her to do the deed as I want to savor every moment. Sucking her breast was fantastic, & she was very accommodating. After getting pumped up, I had a mind-BLOWING experience that I will never forget.

It was very nice of her to continue massaging my head a little bit after wiping me up & getting hot towels, Easter EGG hunting really came early Down Under.
    My goodness she looks gorgeous...I think I would not last past part 1.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jplover View Post
    Seems quite a few good reviews on this new shop. Is the roster on the site updated? I noticed it was posted a while ago.
    Best bet is to keep an eye on their WeChat. Definitely one of the better shops in Sydney on this front. Rosters, specials etc are usually kept up to date through the day.

If you don't have WeChat there's today's roster on another forum which hasn't been bumped.