Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody got problem when u cum?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anybody got problem when u cum?

Can feel horny and stay hard and rock for even one and half hr, not a problem. But no feeling to cum! Embarrassing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It might be medicine related ( eg some anti depressants cause impaired cumming) ask a doc

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    We man have a lots of problems ED, PEJ, Not able to cum, small dick, too large dick, no erection, anymore.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i don’t take any medicine, but a little stressful I admit. Just don’t wanna cum even thought I can keep fucking for at least 2 hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by wjw007 View Post
    i don’t take any medicine, but a little stressful I admit. Just don’t wanna cum even thought I can keep fucking for at least 2 hrs.
    It's either mental or you jack off too much/too hard.
    Either or, you need to relax lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What’s PEJ?

And I’m worried that maybe I’ve got no able to cum. However i cum every time with my ex. 2 times a day, maybe I’m old?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh just found out your correct since broke up with ex I jerk off a lot, the problem is I pressure a lot on my little bro, that’s prob why I m not able to cum when I fuck the loose Vagina

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes, jerk off too hard, cause the problem

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm the opposite dude, find it very hard to cum with jerking off now. Hand job? No way I'd cum easily. Blow job? No way either, pretty hard for me to cum on a BBBJ these days. I tried CIM 3 times 2-3 months ago, no success so I've given up on ticking off CIM from my bucket list. Of course there are exceptions with HJ and BJ. I can only cum in the warmth of a pussy, given that the girl is attractive to me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    PEJ = pre ejection

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    never pre ejection only pro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    I'm the opposite dude, find it very hard to cum with jerking off now. Hand job? No way I'd cum easily. Blow job? No way either, pretty hard for me to cum on a BBBJ these days. I tried CIM 3 times 2-3 months ago, no success so I've given up on ticking off CIM from my bucket list. Of course there are exceptions with HJ and BJ. I can only cum in the warmth of a pussy, given that the girl is attractive to me.
    I’m the same. Hard to cum from bbbj

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah mine is pretty desensitized too. Many wl and ml complain I last too long lol. ML with no technique on hj will be frustrating as they dun know how to hit the sweet spot. Condom sex with WL using too much lube is almost a no go so Sometimes I just take a break and say forget it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve been thinking if anyone wanna punt with me together lately. Sometimes I went to the shop lonely makes me feel awkward

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a couple of time I can’t feel anything when using condom, so uncomfortable. Plus the pussy is not tight, I then had to jerk off and cum into wl’s mouse

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a couple of time I can’t feel anything when using condom, so uncomfortable. Plus the pussy is not tight, I then had to jerk off and cum into wl’s mouth

Senior Member(無間使者)
    same problem here, can fuck for ages but cannot cum

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had this problem years ago. For me the answer was to relax and be in the moment. I would be mid-session thinking and thinking and thinking... what I cum too soon? What if I can’t cum? Is she enjoying it? Do I find her attractive? Did I waste my money? Is this sheet clean? Will she mind if I change position? Etc etc. I’ve long since learned that what suits me best is a high quality girl/environment where I can relax, do what I want, and be a bit selfish. I focus entirely on my own pleasure (selfish, but I’m paying!), and block other thoughts out. If I find my mind going to worried thoughts then I focus on touching the wls body and getting back into it. Worked - and still works - for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Could be that you are thinking way too much. It happens sometime.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    could just simply because stress. Relax and enjoy the moment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast